Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > Home for the Holidays [P/R]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Cinder looked up at Sergei and nodded as she squeezed his hand back. The young Rosenite had gone into telling him much about the past of her family and the weight they all carried. The wrong that their family had been through and some of them had participated, however, that was all over now. Angela was merely looking out for Cinder and she could tell that.

Angela and hers nodded in thanks to the introductions. “I do have… more effective killers in our rather large family but…” The goddess paused and rubbed the back of her neck.

“They are loose cannons and in Karuyo it’s not something we can afford,” Aaryona sighed. “Otherwise, I imagine Aunt Toya would be called in for a christening.”

The goddess had brought her hand to her forehead. “Brilliant soldier as she is, I don’t think my sister knows the first thing about leaving the scene rather untouched. She would rather blow it all up and her granddaughter Tempest… She does it by accident. When war needs to be had in our family, they are normally who we call. No one wages war better than the White court. Toya is a one-woman army all by herself Our trump card should anything actually go wrong in Arri.”

Yelena looked frightened, “She… must be lonely. A woman that terrifying.”

There was a chuckle from Nerezza now as she shook her head. “Auntie has been married to the same man for over thirty years now. They had seven kids and a small litter of grandkids at this point. Her husband is a lycanthrope. Uncle Blaine’s philosophy is ‘If the battle isn’t worth waging. Don’t.’ Normally he says it when Auntie is doing something wrong and he’s asked to stop it.”

Angela could tell that the girls were merely trying to cool the air down and appreciated it as she took Emry into her arms. Yelena began to write down names for each of the houses to take care of and evenly divided it among the members participating. “This is everyone involved and where they are located in Karuyo.”

Angela was given a piece of paper with a few names on it and she tilted her head. “They aren’t in Karuyo?”

“No, they live offshore on their ships. I thought about giving it to Ivan but if you know someone better…” Yelena looked at her older brother and back at the goddess.

“Mmm…” Angela rubbed her head. “Yeah, I know someone who could use something to let loose. Give me a second.” She disappeared from the room after handing Emry off to Nemesis. The portal was left open and there was screaming. Shrieking from Angela and shrieking from a voice that made Aaryona groan.

“That’s her plan? To get the pirate involved?” Aaryona facepalmed and it was soon clear that this wasn’t a well-liked option for the sisters.

“I DON’T EVER ASK YOUR SORRY ASS TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME. NOW DO YOU WANT TO BLOW UP SOMETHING OR NOT?” Angela was yelling in the most not Angela way possibly.

“I WANNA DO THINGS BECAUSE I WANNA DO THEM NOT BECAUSE MY ALMIGHTY GODDESS MOMMY TELLS ME TOO,” Furtuna screamed back. “…and a little. I’m bored.” Angela came back through and she was cracking her knuckles. Furtuna who was six months pregnant came out of the portal in a dress with her pirate hat on. Vincent wasn’t that far behind obviously trying to get her to calm down. “So, you will let me get on my airship?”

“No, Vincent has absolutely forbidden it… but I will let you give you command to do it,” Angela held up a finger. For a second, Furtuna was going to argue and the blue gensai just puffed her face a bit.

The pirate looked at her mate then looked at her mother. “All of this mutiny is going to cost you all in three months!”

“…I say eighteen years when motherhood finally lets you go,” Angela got cheeky and handed Vincent the name. “She has the ship name and the crest next to the family who we need taken care of. I figured this might help you a bit since I know she is bellyaching. I can’t have Fiona all upset.” Angela reached out and rubbed Furtuna’s belly. “My beautiful little granddaughter needs to hurry so I can meet her~~”

Furtuna grumbled a bit and looked at the alcohol. “…” A sigh left her lips. “I need to sit my feet are freaking killing me again.” Angela pointed at a chair and Nerezza chuckled a bit. “We’ll blast them out of the water during the dark, they won’t see it coming. Which means I have time for the swelling in me feetsies to go down.”

“Everyone and their babies,” Nerezza seemed pleased as Emry perked up to check out the newest loud arrivals.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Nemesis needed everything revolving around this to be handled delicately and secretively. The last thing they wanted was for the council to figure out what they were doing in mass. It wasn't hard to see that Aaryona had firmly understood the situation, though he would love to take the credit for pounding it into her head as one of the first lessons he taught her. "Quite. Kurayo is a battleground itself, though a different beast from a full-scale one." He wasn't keen on having some of Angela's more destructive kin coming here and raising all sorts of hell upon the island. Besides, he wanted this circle to handle this- he didn't want too many eggs in the basket for many reasons, especially if this went wrong. 

Yelena gave them the names of the hunted and Nikolas, upon being given his, nodded and tucked it into his pocket. "I'll make sure Donovan gets it later, no questions asked." Lord Crowley wasn't one that could stand fighting, at least in a physical sense like this. He preferred his men to do that for him, which Nemesis didn't fault him for.

Desmond, on the other hand, didn't mind getting his hands dirty and was looking forward to the hunt. What he wasn't going to put up with was this wholesome, getting to know each other, touchy-feely, sentimental crap that was spreading like the common cold. Especially once yet another woman came in; this time a blue figure. She definitely wasn't from Kurayo, at least no part he's been before. Gabe took a double look at Furtuna, though he was quick to let his wandering eye rest once Vincent came into the picture and proceeded on his quest to calm his lover down.

"Furtuna, there's no mutiny. We are trying to protect you from yourself, at least until Fiona is out." He sighed heavily. "Should have listened to Kyrel and tied you down until she was out." He took the name meant for them and gave it a quick glance over. "Alright, we can handle it. And if you are good, I'll let you go on a blow-everything-up-bonanza after three months", he promised her as he helped her over to the chair. He knew that the alcohol around here wouldn't help matters since she would have killed to have a drink.

The lord looked over to the Brykyn children, "I take it you wish to settle this before your parents arrive home?"

Esme was quick to answer, "Yes. I'd rather them come home on a good note and not have to worry about coming into a battle. Besides, I don't want to have the house have to be cleaned twice." There were some thoughts running through her head as to what to do with Walter.

"I just want the bastard dead", Gabriel spat. "They'd probably drag him through hell and back once they heard what he did to us. I'll do whatever it takes to see to it." Esme nodded, "Then we should send him a dinner request and soon." He looked at her slightly confused before he figured out what she was scheming. Reaver was given a name as well, "I'll tackle this tonight. It's been a while but I can handle taking them on and leaving nothing behind."

While Nemesis was fearful of getting Furtuna involved, he wasn't sure if Ivan was a better choice or not. The gingerwolf looked over his targets let out that stupid grin on his face. "Oh boy, I get to try out my new toy! Wait until they see it, it's going to be sweet!" Which meant to his alpha that it was going to be bloody, messy and noisy. 

Perfect.

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!