Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > Testing the Waters (P,R)
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Everything was going good up until now. Nemesis continued to entertain Wis' curious mind and showed her whatever caught her interest. She seemed to enjoy herself thoroughly and then her interest shifted to Sergei. He gave her a friendly smile and didn't get too close to her just in case she was weary. Instead, he was met with a nickname that shocked him a bit. "Gigi? Hm, sure. Why not?" She was still very young so he would play along with it. She was about to say something else but Angela stopped her. "She's really cute, my lady." He wondered what that was all about, but decided not to be rude. His parents, particularly his mother, had raised him to be the perfect little gentleman. Nemesis fell back into his own seat right beside Celeste as they waited for the twin's arrive. 

Lucian had been in the middle of work when his lovely sister did what she did best- being a pest. Fortunately, her husband was in town and could keep his wife in check. The two were in the middle of bickering when Anemone came and retrieve the three. The young king ceased the fighting and looked her way. "Really? Usually, Mother would find us herself. Is everything okay?" This was out of the norm for their mother to have someone seek them out instead of herself. Kaiser came to Nerezza and helped her along, also curious about the sudden summoning. Ermy was due not too long from now and the last thing she needed was to travel. But he would tag along anyway as the portal opened and they crossed over into an unfamiliar house. It didn't long before Rezza found her, and the waiting party. Lucian was next and immediately laid eyes on the man that haunted his memories. "Mother…why is Father dressed like that? That's a lot like his old self…" 

Sergei was confused on the matter, "Mother", he called to Celeste, "Why did he call him father?" 

Kaiser saw Nemesis and immediately grew white. "Lord…Shira…"

Nemesis looked to Nerezza, and then Kaiser, then to the pregnant belly and then back to her to him again. Kaiser soon bowed onto the ground and showed off the wedding ring held. "My lord, I can explain…your other self made me swear to make an honest woman out of Nerezza because we were in love and the child came afterward…"

"Spare me, Kaiser Ray. I know everything. How's the family?" 

"Good and excited. My parents are thrilled and keep sending care packages to us. They plan on coming once Emry is born." His head felt light for some reason, but he managed to explain the situation, to which Nemesis held no ill will against him. Those two fell for one another was as clear as day from when he had him teach her. At least she did marry an honest and honorable man and secured another alliance now that he thought about it. Kaiser took a sigh of relief and went back to his wife. Everyone seemed alright aside from Lucian. "What's going on? I don't understand…"

From there, Angela explained everything and soon the brothers to be looked at one another. 

"WAIT, I HAVE A BROTHER!?", both exclaimed. Sergei was more surprised than Lucian- he had always thought he was an only child up until this point. "Are you serious?"

Lucian facepalmed himself. "Great, another name to learn." He had with him his book of records and quickly made his way to a blank spot and wrote down the name. 

"Wait…I have a SISTER!?"

Sergei looked to his parents and his father nodded. Then as he gazed onto Nerezza, he noticed the large bump and he became erratic. "Wait, I have a brother and sister, and now I'm gonna be an UNCLE?!" What was any of this? 

"Mother, how did this happen? Did Father step out of the marriage?"  

Nemesis held up his hand, sensing that the lad was overloaded with all this new information. "No. I had them before I met your mother. We were in the old world before Revaliir and through certain circumstances, the twins were born. Like you, they were miracles." Lucian, though, interrupted when Nerezza made it a point to have her venture into the world before his time be relevant somehow. "No one cares about six minutes, Rezza. What I want to know is why are we learning about this now after so much time?" 

"Afraid I have to concur with him", Sergei added, scratching the back of his neck. He just got home and wanted to relax from his studies, but now all of this was dawned on him at once. Sergei fell onto his rear on the floor while Maalik looked on, waiting for the pieces to come together. "Young master, there is another important matter for why the three of you were summoned. Lord Nemesis has a delicate matter and wishes for your blessing."

"For what?" 

Nemesis sighed before coming around to Angela and took her hand into his with care.  

Sergei was speechless since he knew of the tales of those two not getting along, and begrudgingly working together while Lucian's jaw dropped. This was hardly believable all the way down to the handholding.

"What is going on here!?"
He looked to his sister for comfort, but what she had in her eye didn't look like they held disappointment. "Nerezza…oh no." 

They held something else. 

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela would answer all of Lucian’s questions with time and all she did was approach her son and kiss his cheek then his sister’s. Celeste shook her head at Sergei as things would also be explained and she didn’t want to interrupt what was going on. She knew Sergei was a good boy and would follow her lead.

Nerezza was happily petting her belly when Kaiser almost threw himself down to beg. “They’ve been sending so many gifts I fear that our daughter will be spoiled out of the womb.” She seemed so pleased with everything going on. Rezza patted the spot by her so Kaiser could join her once he was done. It was only natural for Kaiser to be afraid she was after all his only darling little girl.

Nerezza was watching the chaos unfold with her mother. It seemed like Lucian was taking it better than Sergei. Angela spoke up after Nemesis and watched Sergei. “Your father and I met in the courts so to speak. Both leaders of powerful families we eventually would meet under not so nice circumstances. Aaryona who you know of killed my son, her brother, Nathaniel because he was inflicted with an illness that drove him mad. The person who pushed for Nathaniel to be dealt with was none other than Nemesis Shira. In a panic and overfilled with grief and guilt I talked him into my bed hoping that maybe I could keep Aaryona in his good graces lest something happened to my only other child from Marius Draconis. I wasn’t thinking at the time and didn’t realize he had no plans to do so. Nathaniel was my oldest son and a very rare occurrence for Rosenites. He was my heir.”

Angela looked at the twins and briefly smiled towards them. “We found out about Nerezza right away but we had no idea Lucian was there with her until I started to have spells of dizziness and weakness. We found out that Nerezza was slowly killing me with her psionic abilities and her need to feed on magic energy due to the strength of our bloodlines. Your father had gone out of his way to find a binding mage that could help but when the mage looked he found Lucian who was a bit smaller than his sister. He told us that if he bound Nerezza’s magic it could have negative effects on Lucian… So we opted to find someone who could feed me their energy so Rezza didn’t have to leech off her brother. Nemesis almost killed the mage because he didn’t have a solution and if I remember right the mage nearly pissed himself running out.” She told their tale in the short version and offered Sergei a smile.

“We raised both of them in different houses even if I hadn’t been married at the time… It was almost taboo for what we had done, no I’m sure it was taboo. To protect the twins and me we kept it hidden until they were old enough to defend themselves and after that Nemesis told others about them.”

Nerezza puffed out her lower lip at Lucian and yelled, “It matters to me! Six minutes is six minutes!… but right I want to know too.” Soon she was calmed down again likely from Kaiser rubbing her pregnant belly.

Once Nemesis had come over and taken her hand Angela smiled up at him then looked towards the children. “I HAVE LITERALLY WANTED THIS SINCE I WAS FOUR,” Nerezza squealed as she flung herself on Lucian, then on Kaiser, and then finally she rocked herself up and flung herself on Sergei.

Angela sucked in her lip and bit it. “Nerezza calm down.”

“NO NO NO NO. THIS IS THE GREATEST!” Nerezza was squealing more as she jumped back up with a movement that was unlike normal pregnant women. “HOW LONG?!”

“At least three months we’ve been courting and see–” Angela found herself cut off by squealing. “NEREZZA FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE STOP.”

Nerezza was still dancing in place but she was silent as she looked up at her mother. “Sorry.”

“I was trying to say. We’ve been courting for three months to make sure we’re compatible. We were only going to tell you about it if we were.”

Angela was about to go on when Nerezza put her hands to her belly. “…I told you to stop.” Angela rushed to Rezza and held her a bit feeling Emry. “Nemesis quickly make up a room. Lucian and Sergei go fetch some blankets. Celeste, go fetch me some of your herbs for pain. Kaiser… Just don’t pass out. Maalik, watch Wisteria.” Angela was going to do some Angela things to hurry this up now that she could sense it happening. She was in full charge of the situation and it showed how much she had done this before.

Once she realized the boys might be lost she looked at them. “Nerezza got so excited she is in labor. Emry is coming now. It wasn’t exactly like she had a week left anyways. We'll have to postpone questions and comments until after so I can focus on delivering Emry safely.”

Angela walked Nerezza to where her room was to help. “You boys can watch outside the room. Celeste, you can come help… Kaiser, it is your choice but if you look like you are going to pass out or you do… I’m throwing you out of the room, literally.” Angela warned. She got Rezza changed into something more comfortable and set everything up. She let the boys stay in the room with Rezza in the bed while she ground the herbs together.

“This is exactly why I told you not to get so excited,” Angela lightly scolded with a laugh.

“But I’m so happy. I’m so happy Emry wants to be here too so she can be happy!”

“That’s not how that works,” Angela looked behind her at her daughter.

“…I think that’s what’s going on. Or I would like to think that…” Nerezza looked at her brother with pleading eyes. She wanted him to say it too. Angela created a salve and came over. She pulled up the blanket so she could rub it over Nerezza in different places. However, Nerezza was squirming and laughing and she wouldn’t stop moving.

“Rezza…” Angela groaned a bit.

“It’s cold and ticklish,” Rezza laughed a bit before she calmed down. “This is fun.”

“It won’t be fun in a few minutes and I guarantee you’ll hate Kaiser during.” Angela looked at the others and motioned for the doors. “Give me an hour with her. Celeste you don’t have to help if you don’t want to.”

Celeste was grinning ear to ear excited to be part of who she considered her own grandchild now. “Oh, I never intended not to be but you’ll have to tell me what to do. I’ve never helped before.”

“Kaiser, I’m going to instruct you not to hold your wife’s hands during this. She might very well break them,” Angela sounded exhausted. “Are we ready?”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Two out of three reactions seemed typical of the situation; yet when Nerezza heard the news, Nemesis could see that his lost daughter was ecstatic. She had never given up the dream even when the father she had been with was with another woman? Even with this one already being married and having a son? He looked at her with surprise written across his face as she went a tad overboard while Lucian tried to come to terms with it. Sergei seemed a bit more in control of himself as reality sunk in after Angela explained the story of her and his father. "So, why until now? Why come and tell us this? I had always thought you two didn't along very well." Of course, this would make sense as to why some people would think they were the ones that were married. Looking to Lucian and Nerezza, he gave them a sheepish smile before he was overtaken by who was now his big sister. 

"You'll get used to it", Lucian warned him while Kaiser went to gently pry her off the boy.  

"This was orchestrated by your mother, Sergei", Nemesis replied, making Sergei look towards Celeste's direction. "Really, mother? I didn't think you would okay this …" 

"She did for a variety of reasons, especially since your sister will give birth soon", he was explaining when Angela called for him. They all looked at Angela as she barked orders until she explained why. "What!", Lucian spoke with his jaw hung while Sergei panicked a little and rushed off to find some blankets. Maalik calmly reached down and took the little girl into his arms and Nemesis rushed to get one of the nearby rooms ready for her. Kaiser moved quickly towards his wife, nearly tripping. "It's okay, Nerezza. Remember to breath as we practiced." 

Lucian couldn't believe of all places, she was having his niece in the house of the darkside of their father. Despite it, however, he had to be supportive of her. "Sure Rezza. Emry wanted to come out and see what the fuss was about", he spoke with a small grin, trying to encourage his sister and not bring on any further stress.  Her husband took her hand and kissed it while Angela applied the salve. "Hate me? Why?", he was confused but Nemesis simply pointed at her belly and shook his head. "You did that. You'll probably hear about it soon, boy." There was no malice in his tone, but rather matter-of-fact as he took his leave and Sergei quickly followed. "Good luck…sister." 

Lucian was the last to leave and he took a glance back to his mother, Celeste, Kaiser and Nerezza before closed the door behind him. Kaiser released her hand the moment his mother in law said not to hold it. "Okay, tell me what to do." 

Meanwhile, Nemesis was smoking a thin pipe as he paced about. Lucian kept an ear close to the door to hear what was going on and Sergei was fidgety about everything. He had siblings and soon to be an uncle, it was surreal. Maalik entertained Wis when he found some paint for her to play with. Unfortunately, no one warned him of how she was like when she got ahold of them and soon he found himself the canvass of her masterpiece. Being in an array of colors from head to toe, he only sighed as she continued to apply more colors to him, but made no move against it. "Anything?", Sergei called out to Lucian. "Well, a lot of screaming and Kaiser pleading with her. Typical of pregnancies from my experiences." He looked to Sergei and shook his head. "No, not from me personally. We deal with alot of these cases over in our district and I oversee a few of them for the experience of knowing what to do. That, combined with my mother being Life itself, you learn a few things." The younger brother nodded and continued rocking in the chair while Nemesis dumped his ashes from the pipe and took in another inhale. It wouldn't be long until his first grandchild would be arriving into this world, of all times.    

God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Celeste nodded to Sergei and also sighed. “It will also cut down on the fighting here. Your parents probably fought a lot due to being unable to be actually near one another. It was probably out of jealousy or out of fear that something would eventually happen again.” Though with the gaes she knew that it couldn’t. However, the fear was still there. “This is a way, I feel, for everyone to be happy and I think that it is a long time coming. I’m not a selfish person and I don’t need all of your father… but I do feel like they need each other much like Nemesis and I need each other. So I am willing to share for that to happen.”

Then panic set in as Rezza went into labor. At least it wasn’t terribly early and Kaiser was great to help his wife. There was a lot of love in his eyes for his wife which Angela was happy about. Kaiser had been a good choice for Rezza.

“I’ll be okay Sergei… My mother is the best at what she does.” Nerezza was confident and she spent more time reassuring everyone she was fine than worrying about the outcome.

Inside the room, everyone was working together. Once in a while, there was a loud, “YOU BASTARD YOU DID THIS.” or “ARE YOU MOCKING ME RIGHT NOW KAISER?!” Just like Rezza had said though there was no reason to fear what was going and Angela was right there. Within the hour there was a new set of lungs that was very loud and everyone probably knew who they belonged to.

Angela washed the babe up and was doting over her new grandchild. “Here Kaiser, take her out and introduce her to everyone. I’m sure they will love her. I have to get everything cleaned up in here and then you can bring everyone into the room for Rezza.”

She pushed Kaiser out while Celeste and she cleaned up. After a few minutes, Angela opened the door and smiled. “You can come in Rezza is just tired.” Rezza laid in bed all propped up. She looked like a wreck but her hair had been braided and her eyes looked a tad more tired than normal.

“At least she’s quieted down a bit,” Rezza said exhausted. “She certainly came into this world with a set of lungs.”

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Sergei understood what his mother spoke of; perhaps she knew best in this situation after all as he had yet to hear of an argument from either his father or Lady Angela. Whenever he had looked over, they seemed to quite enjoy one another's company. As strange as it seemed, it wasn't too farfetched and he could only agree with his mother. The encouragement brought with it two people he hadn't dreamed of having- Lucian and Nerezza. He seemed to be getting along with his older brother so far, and she was about to have a child right here, right now. It was exciting and a little frightening at the same time since this would be the first birth that he's been involved with. 

The same would be said about Kaiser as he did whatever he could to help his love get through this. "Remember to breath like we practiced, darling." He went through the motions of breathing with her, whether it would be received good or bad. He did everything possible to resist the urge to take her hand as Angela had instructed him. Everyone was on edge, but no one worse than the mother to be, and she made it rather loud and clear at who she was directing her frustrations and pain onto. "Poor bastard", Nemesis said before taking another puff. "Are all women like that when they give birth?", Sergei asked as he stared at the door to the room all the action was happening in. 

"Usually. at least from my experiences", Lucian replied. "Seen many women going through it curse out just about everyone. The amount of pain they go through makes them uncaring who it is. Unfortunately, the husbands and lovers get it alot." Sergei looked to his father, who slowly nodded. "Don't recall Angela doing it much with the twins, she was pretty tame about other than just cursing out in general. Your mother…however…called me everything under the moon in both common and in ancient elvish." 

Despite everything thrown at him, Kaiser worked diligently with the other women to care for Nerezza and get her through the process. It took a good while before they heard the cries of a baby girl echo through the house. "Well, she has Rezza's mouth", Lucian said, getting up to his feet. Everyone looked towards the direction of the opening door (with the exception of Maalik who was covered from head to toe in paint by Wisteria) and a disheveled Kaiser came out, holding a small bundle. "She's here. Emry's here." 

Kaiser whispered as he held her tightly and the trio gathered around to see the fluff of white hair and a girl attached to it that was a bit fussy but other than that was fine. He offered her up to Nemesis first who held onto her carefully before he let the boys have a turn. First Lucian and then Sergei who was guided on how to by the former. The moment Angela came back out and gave them permission, Kaiser was first on the scene and kneel down at her bedside. "She's beautiful like her mother", he said, kissing her forehead. "I love her as much as I do you." 

Everyone poured in afterward with Lucian sitting at the corner near her and Sergei still holding the baby so that she could see her. "Did good, sis. Real good." Nemesis joined up with the other women. "How was your first time playing midwife?", he asked Celeste playfully, kissing her cheek. She had known plenty of things but assisting in childbirth was something she was unfamiliar with to his knowledge. "I suppose she isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so you all can stay until then." 

There was a cry of "No!" that could be heard but the master of the house ignored the idiot. Whether Ivan liked it or not, they are all apart of the family. Meanwhile, Maalik took Wis by the hand into the room and heard a grimace look on his face. "She wants to see the baby too."

God Rules
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Nerezza chuckled a bit and nuzzled closer to him. “Surprised you don’t want a divorce after I smashed the vase at you. I love you both very much.” She gave a tired smile to Lucian who complimented her. “I tried… It was exhausting but worth it.”

Angela smirked a bit and chuckled with her daughter. “He was told what he was getting into by being in here. It’s fine Rezza, try and rest and we’ll let you hold Emry.”

Celeste took Nemesis’s kiss with a smirk and looked at Angela. “It was interesting to be on the other side of it. Now I feel bad for you seeing Kaiser and Nerezza in action.” That alone made Angela laugh with a full heart as she came over and took the baby from Sergei. “Let’s have her mother hold her after all that hard work. We can pass her around some more once Rezza gets some rest.” Angela, in turn, handed Emry off to her mother. Nerezza looked so tired but excited as she held the little girl.

“Hello, beautiful Emry.” Nerezza kissed the baby’s forehead and smiled up at everyone. “She’s so perfect.”

Angela nodded to Nemesis and looked at the small group. “I think that would be a wise decision.”

Nerezza looked up cheeky. “So does Mother get to sleep in your bed Celeste or do they get their own love nest.” Ang was light as she held a tiny stride to smack her daughter upside the head.

“Her own room. Gods know what those two will do with each other being gods.” Celeste let out an exhausted nose. “Assuming they ever get to that point.”

Rezza looked shocked and was going to speak before Maalik came in and she started to laugh making the baby cry a little. “She ran a muck on you… Poor Maalik," said Nerezza as she calmed down the baby.

Wisteria let go of Maalik and started to run towards the bed. Angela was quick as lightning as she grabbed Wisteria and pulled her up. “Oh, no you don’t.” She put Wisteria down and looked at her as her hands went to her hips. “Let me see your hands.”

“No paint,” Wisteria hid them behind her back.

“…Then show me your hands.”

“Lost them,” Wisteria moved her shoulders like she had no arms.

“Wis…” Angela said patiently.

“Finnneeee,” Wisteria held up her hands and Angela saw the paint. She was swiftly picked up and moved over to a washbowl.

“This is how we wash our hands~” Angela sang as she kissed Wisteria’s head and the little girl giggled. Angela had Wis’s hands in her own as they washed them together. “Okay time to dry them…”

“No,” Wisteria giggled.

“Yes, you have to.”

“Why?” Wisteria moved to put her hands on her hips and Angela swiftly took a towel and dried them.

“Because I said so and Mommy makes the rules.” Wisteria giggled at her mother while she spoke and soon Angela brought her over to Nerezza and Emry.

“Baby…” Wisteria cooed as she sat next to Nerezza.

“Her name is Emry.” Nerezza smiled at her little sister.

“Emmy?”

“Yes, Emmy,” Nerezza looked more exhausted now after all the laughing and Angela picked Emry up from her arms.

“You get some sleep. Kaiser and Lucian, do you think you guys can gate home and get the bassinet for the baby? I know how much Nerezza wants to use the one she picked out.” Angela was soft-spoken as Wisteria stood up on the bed and began to pull the blankets up.

“You go nini.” Wisteria kissed Nerezza’s forehead and Rezza kissed her back.

“Alright, but you have to go nini too Wis.” Nerezza chuckled.

The night wound down and the baby and her mother were sound asleep with Kaiser watching over them. Sergei and Lucian had gone off to learn about each other as suggested by their mothers. Celeste told Nemesis that he should spend more time with Angela… Which left Angela with Nemesis in by the fireplace. “I am so sorry about Maalik. I should have warned you…”

Now the devious little redhead was passed out and in a crib all of her own that Angela had made for her.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Kaiser smiled and held onto her lightly. Despite the insults and the threat of bodily harm, he knew that wasn't his Nerezza. That was just the pain speaking and he gazed onto the woman he had married before. Lucian was proud of his sister and thought about his own relationship for a little bit. He was sure that Episcia was concerned about his whereabouts and when he was sent out to go and fetch the bassinet, he found her and let her know what was going on while Kaiser sought out the item they would need for baby Emry. Sergei released the baby into Angela's custody before she found her way into her mother's arms. It was decided that the rest of them would be spending some time here, which suited the new father as he was content with his child and wife being in a safe environment. Lucian was as well, but he felt as though he might do a little exploring around Kurayo since this was his first visit here. 

Maalik shrugged it off, "It's no problem. The young lady was simply doing what all other children do. At least she's artistic." He pointed out to the side of his face that held a drawing a sun across his cheek. Wisteria got to see the baby after she was checked on and washed. Lucian was sure she was Angela when she was her age, epically after they had to deal with her when she was brought back as a little child. The memories still plagued him and Wis didn't help matters. In any case, the little redhead was adorable as she helped her big sister rest up before she was taken to go to sleep. 

Lucian and Sergei went around the estate, conversating about their lives and such in an attempt to bond as brothers. Kaiser was like a hawk as he watched his family slumber and Nemesis poured some wine for both him and Angela after he was told by Celeste to spend some time with her. Sitting down, he waved off her apology. "Maalik did what he normally does, to contain the situation. In this case, it was the boredom of a one-year-old. There was no harm done, Angela." He sipped at his wine, thinking of the chaotic day they just had. The cat was nearly out of the bag- all parties knew about everything except for his light side. They were going to have their work cut out for them in that case.  

"Nerezza seemed shocked that we haven't shared the same bed yet. I didn't think of it until she mentioned it." It was a light conversation but there had been something on his mind. "In the case that we are to marry someday, I won't be foolish to think that you won't ever want attention someday from another man. I did that before and it cost me dearly." He wasn't particularly thrilled with talking about it, but he was going to cover a lot of his bases this time around.  "A bit of myself was lost and I reverted into the demon I been until Celeste literally slapped me out of it. The animosity before nearly destroyed my family. I don't want anything similar to happen to us. I am fine if you want another lover, but…" He sighed with some annoyance at himself for not being able to piece the words right. "I wouldn't consider you a second wife. I never disrespected either Sera or Celeste like that- I loved them equally. The same would be said for you, but I'm a jealous fool. Perhaps even more so with the wolven blood in me. I want to be your first, above the others, Angela. It's selfish I know, but I want it also for the sake of our family."

God Rules
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Angela took her glass of wine and curled up with Nemesis. It was easy to pull a blanket up and cuddle next to him. Unlike his DaeLuin self, the vaewolf god was warm and it was comforting to her as she leaned her head into him and sipped on the wine. “I’m glad that he was here then. She seemed to like him a lot as her canvas for what it means.” She chuckled a bit and looked towards the roaring fire that was still going on.

“I suppose that we’ve just been so busy getting to know each other. It was important for all of us that we do.” It shocked Angela quite a bit to hear his next part and unlike herself she let it show on her face. She didn’t need to hide herself from him now and she was free to show how she felt without fearing the repercussions of it.

She was quiet for a long time as she pulled her legs up onto the couch and sunk down lower on him so her head was on his chest. “I know that you wouldn’t ever call me or treat me like I am second. Honestly, you know me by now. I’m hardly a woman who would ever be second to anyone.” She looked up at him and smiled. “I probably will have suitors but I will be straight forward with you… I don’t plan on taking on many. I want to sink all of my time into what we have and what our kids are going through. Emry needs us a lot as her grandparents.”

She tilted her head up at him. “No one would be your equal that much is for sure. If you called on me I would be there as long as it wasn’t an emergency on my end. I don’t expect you to be with me all the time especially when you are busy but I do want your attention equally. I suspect those that you knew I was like this beforehand. You know I am no second place and I would scoff at the remark. The same is true for you too. I will settle for equal but no less.”

At this point, Angela had changed into a night-black silk robe which was short but respectful enough to wear around her children. Her hair was braided and overhead shoulder and she looked rather comfortable with Nemesis. “How long have you been thinking about the marriage situation?” It seemed a bit of an in the future situation but her heart was shocked that Nemesis was thinking about it at all.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
"Maalik is loyal, has been by my side since before we crossed into this realm. He was in a raven form throughout our time and when he got here, he was free to appear as the man before us. I rewarded him with the name Volkov because he is as close to family as you can get without blood ties being a factor." He stroked through her river of red locks as she grew comfortable with him on the couch. It was still fascinating that this experiment of theirs was still thriving. He really didn't give it a second thought either; their many courtings had been simple and ideal for them to learn about each other, much more than before. Despite that, he was a bit reluctant in speaking to her about the matter that could wind up a problem somewhere down the road. He didn't mind if she had other suitors- as he was sure that she would have times where he wasn't able to be there with her. It didn't seem fair but also at the same time, he didn't wish for another to come between them either. He couldn't lose his place now that he's gotten it. 

"I know. You are no silver prize, not in the least. You are becoming a treasure to me just as Celeste is", he whispered. His jealousy could be shelved for somethings, like Angela's happiness but like her, he wouldn't be second to anyone. "I understand. I don't find it unreasonable if you do have some. I just don't want them to forget their place, though I'd be perfectly happy to remind them of that." Whether by words or actions, it would be their choice. "Emry will need us indeed. She seems like she will be a handful as it is. Fortunately, she's not as troublesome as Nerezza was with her magic."

Nemesis draped an arm around her waist, "I will give to you as much as I can unless something comes up. I can promise you that." His fingers lightly stroked her curved but went no further than that. They were, after all, still courting. He found himself amazed that neither of them actually made a move in that department. It was something that made him chuckle. In the past, he could get women into bed with ease, but this time he found himself doing things formally for once. It seemed just as enjoyable if not more because of all that they were learning about each other. It didn't seem to matter if it was small or big things to them. At the moment, he had taken off his coat and was in his sleeveless shirt and trousers. He nestled into her further, placing his lips onto her head. Her scent was flora, one that he grew accustomed too in recent weeks. 

"I suppose because that was what's coming down the line for us, no? Celeste said that I could take you on as another wife. At first, I thought she was mad and went with this whole thing to see what could come of it. But…the more dates we went to and the time we spent, the more it seems like a reality. I thought about before the first month was up, but wanted to see this through first. With the children also seemingly approving of us, I don't think its a question of if, but rather when." 

God Rules
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Maybe for the first time in hundreds of years Angela’s cheeks lit up red as she listened to his words. It was weird coming from Nemesis of all people. He had borderline just told her he loved her and it was precious to her. “You have been a treasure to me for a long time if I could be so bold to admit such a thing.” She chuckled and looked up at him once more. “I can deal with you manhandling anyone who tries to get between us. It could be fun to watch,” she joked lightly with him. “Oh yes, I can see Nerezza asking us to take her just for a moment of peace already… Not that I’m giving her a choice, I plan on having lots of grandma time with Emry.”

There was a smirk on her face as he made a promise to her and she nodded. “It must be a wolf thing. Blaine drops almost anything for Toya whenever she asks for him and he is always there to support her… Even if she is the world’s biggest ass of a sister.” There was another laugh. “Don’t worry about Toya though. For all of our fighting, she loves me the most out of my sisters. I heard when Dalanesca almost killed me the first time that she declared war and it took Lucian everything he had to convince her not to since it was my wish to leave Dal alone.” She winked up at him. “But wolves seem loyal and it fits your image good. My loyal dark lord.” She let another chuckle out as she pushed up for their lips to touch lightly.

Now his lips were nestled into her hair and she was relaxed completely. This was a different road they were taking and for once it was nice. She drained her glass of wine as the serious tone of the conversation continued. “I think… that it is a matter of when as well.” She put her hands on his after she put her wine glass down. Her fingers curled into his and she let out a sigh of relief. “Lucian and Sergei have finally come around to it… It didn’t take them long. I think Nerezza would have beat them if they said no,” Angela chuckled a bit.

“If I could be bold again,” She pushed herself up and poured them more wine. She picked up her glass and shuffled closer to him again. “I would be fine with moving towards being married would put us a little past the courting phase wouldn’t it?” She chuckled a bit and pondered if there was even a phase for it. “That’s a cause for a little celebration? We’ve made it three months with no killing each other and our children approve. We also have agreed that eventually we’re getting married. Suppose that could make us fiancees in the eyes of some people.” Angela snorted a bit as she held her glass a bit closer for the toast. “And we’ve been going really slow to make sure we’re compatible which we found we are.”

Angela's 3 God Rules