Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > First Day [P,R]
Amorak Graves

Character Info
Name: Amorak Graves
Alignment: LN
Race: Vampire
Class:
Silver: 609
“I see. I can’t even remember home; it’s been so long… Amorak wasn’t exactly saddened by the revelation- in fact, he couldn’t much of it that it didn’t really affect him one way or another. But it was sentimental that Jessamyn had this placed modeled after her home. “Do you miss seeing the sun sometimes? I feel like that every now and then, for obvious reasons.” He sought to make some more light conversation while she went to cook. She seemed very focused though on her work but was able to give him some answers. Nisshoki… he had heard of it in passing while he was onboard the ship coming here. He had heard of a few places around Parvpora that might be worth a visit or two. But for the time being, he had to figure out a way to recover his funds before he even dared to think of leaving.

“I know that”, he spoke as he observed her keenly before his eyes settled onto the goblet. The scent of blood hit him like honey did to bears. It was alluring especially to one that hadn’t eaten for some time. “I don’t normally feed directly from another person. Tried animals before, didn’t like it much. I usually find an indirect way to get blood.” His eyes turned to the food she had prepared and went over to the table. After taking a seat, he started to take some bites of it.

“I won’t. I don’t make it a habit to go days without it. If push comes to shove, then I will ask you for it.” He hoped that it didn’t come down to that, but he wouldn’t let her worry about this. “You have enough on your plate with helping the little ones, I rather not add to the pile.”

He reached for and took the goblet and savored the blood as it filled his mouth. It was exquisite, to say the least. Amorak fed nicely on her food and the blood but then stopped nearly at once when he heard her proclamation. “You don’t exactly turn it off, now do you?”, he asked, wiping his mouth clean with a cloth. Even now, she seemed to have her mind on that sort of business, but that was the deal with their arrangement, now wasn’t it? Amorak sought for one of the glasses filled with wine and slowly sipped on it. “Thank you for the meal, it was lovely. You sure know how to treat your guests.”