Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > First Day [P,R]
Amorak Graves

Character Info
Name: Amorak Graves
Alignment: LN
Race: Vampire
Class:
Silver: 609
Amorak still couldn’t believe what happened…how in the world did he end up here? The thought never left his mind even months later as he was aboard a creaky and very questionable ship that seemed as if it could break apart at any moment. It wasn’t wasn’t his concern though- he was more so worried about why he ended up in Revaliir, and where his sister was. Their connection was faint, but it was still there so she was somewhere here and safe. That was a blessing at least and since he was told that Kurayo was a safe haven for people like…him.

People like him…he had to give a pained chuckle about that bit. It had been a long time since he was human and when he was turned, he thought of himself as a monster and behaved as such.

But that was long ago and he had to start anew in a better fashion.

The ship fortunately made it to the island docks and he was one of the first to leave the bloody ship and set foot on the harbor. His green eyes looked around with interest before he slung his bag over his shoulder and started his way over to the closest building. Like told, he could see that even in midday, the nightsky loomed over them. This was a paradise of the dark sort and he let it come over his thoughts for a bit before stepping through the doors and was meant by a lady at the counter. “Ah, new here?” She observed him with a hungry look before smiling at him. He nodded before his eye caught on to the plentiful bounty of women wearing various amounts of cloth, from fully clothed to barely any at all. “Uh, I think I’m at the wrong place”, he said as he placed two and two together but the receptionist merely smiled wider. “You are at the right place at the right time, now please, be seated.” She pointed into the lobby and her voice was kind yet dominating enough for Amorak to follow through and do as she asked. “The next lady will be available for you soon.”

He fell into his seat and hung his head back to sigh. This wasn’t exactly what he had planned on doing his first day here, but he suppose he might as well partake in what the locals did, right?

Jessamyn

Character Info
Name: Jessamyn Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Succubus/Rosenite
Class: Psychic Seductress
Silver: 1676
Jessamyn sat up in her room lounging back in her chair with a smirk across her face. She was a dark-skinned beauty with violet eyes and long waist length blonde curls. Though she was small there was a lot of power radiating from her. Mostly it was that of the psionic nature. Most people couldn’t pick up on it nor did they care. By the time they noticed it was all over and they were in her web. She had her head propped up as she watched a man going crazy. He humped the air, he did crazy moves, he even let out shouts of pleasure. To him, he was having the time of his life with Jessamyn. For Jessamyn, she loved watching him make a fool out of himself.

“Jessa, you are up next for our newest arrival. He has no idea what this place is… So treat him good.” The owner of the brothel that was letting Jessamyn operate was a good friend of hers.

“Oh, I do love the new types…” They were so fun to break under her. She released the man from the spell and he absolutely had no clue as Jessamyn took the position on top of him so he thought it was still her. “I have the next customer now.” She leaned down and kissed him softly. “Come back okay?” She let him hurry off and Jessa didn’t bother to dress.

Her garter belt and undergarment was all she had on as the rest of her assets were all hanging out. Making her way down the stairs she spotted him like an all you could eat buffet. She fluffed her hair out as she walked to him grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. “You are the new one?” Her accent was thick Arriese and she gave him a wink. “I promise you by the end of this trip not only will you know what this place is but you will be a little bit more acquainted with Kurayo.”

Dragging him up the stairs it was obvious how much taller he was than Jessamyn. He was practically hunched over as she forcibly took him up the stairs and into her room. “Be easy on him Jessa. He’s new we don’t want to scare him.”

“Oh please, this is just the teasing part.” Jessa giggled with the other girls as she brought him into her room and pushed him down on the bed. She closed the door for a bit of privacy as not to scare the newcomer anymore. “My name is Jessamyn and I’m supposed to show you the best talent in all of Kurayo.” Her hands were on her hips. “But they never gave me your name Red.”

Amorak Graves

Character Info
Class:
What the hell did he get himself into this time?

Amorak looked on as the women continued with their business, leading the patrons, men and women alike to their destined rooms and doing gods knew what. Oh, he had some ideas but he immediately shook them away. What was he really doing here? This was all a mistake and he was probably better off getting out of this place and heading to a much more comfort place. A drink or two was starting to look really good to him. The vampire was about to rise up to his feet when he was stopped by the sight of a blonde woman whose height was definitely much shorter from his own and was practically naked as far as he was concerned. His face would have been full blown red, much like his hair had it still been capable of it and she didn’t hold back. The next thing he knew, he was pulled from the seat like putty in her hands. “Wait now…” His words didn’t shake her from her objective, which he figured was him.

“Yes, I’m the new guy, but I think…” She spoke again, and he felt the embarrassment rushing over him. Amorak didn’t partake in this sort of things, not even in his past life. The other worker there didn’t help matters and he was led up the stairs and towards her room.

He was sure that he looked ridiculous right there, but how in the world was he suppose to react to all of this? He would have pleaded once more, but he was thrown onto the bed and looked at her with awe. Despite her short stature, Jessamyn was fairly strong. Then again, he was already sure that she wasn’t human, but wasn’t sure what she was. After staring at her and her assets all stupidly, he shook his head and cleared his throat. “Amorak. I’m Amorak, now see here…I think there’s been some sort of mistake. I am new here but I didn’t know what I was walking into… “

Or more so rather being dragged into. Still his eyes were focused much more on her body than anything else. He would be lying if he said that he didn’t find her attractive; on the contrary, she was appealing to the eyes though he would have preferred to see her fully clothed first. “Great, now that that’s settled….uh, I’m sure you have better customers waiting for you.” He went to get back up and start to walk around her with an awkward smile. “Have a goo… His words were left unfinished as she pushed him back down onto the bed again.

“Dammit… “

Jessamyn

Character Info
A smirk crossed her face as he spoke to her. “My… my… my…” A giggle left her lips, “I do like it when they send me men who had basically no idea what they're doing. It means I get to watch your face react in ways it probably never has before.” Her slender finger tapped on his lower lip almost innocently. Her perfume went from a strong rose smell to his favorite scent on a lady. It was one of the many techniques she had.

The look on his face spoke a lot to her. It told her how much he knew. How much he had done in the past. How uncomfortable he was in the situation. It all mattered on some level of how she would deal with him. “Am…o…rak.” She let each syllable leave her lips slowly. There was almost visibly lust dripping from her. Contagious even. “Nothing is a mistake. All things have a reason for why they happen… and right now your body is speaking to you. Telling you what it wants. Mmm?” She gave him a questioning look as she chuckled.

“Oh… no, no Amorak.” There she went pronouncing his name slowly. Each syllable was made out to be something special as she pushed him back down on the bed and moved to straddle him. “You are the best type of customer.” She kissed his lips so much more gently than she had dragged him up to the room. “I said I was going to show you the best things of Kurayo… and I damn well meant it.”

She took him through the motions, even going as far as to correct them as they went. It was much more intimate then one would think. Jessa was a teacher first and foremost, for all of her bossy attitude there were things she was soft in. She pleasured every inch of his body and made sure that he learned how to do it back. There was no telling how long the half-succubus had him in there.

By the end of it, she was still very much straddled across him. Her hand came up and she smiled down at him. “The price for the best is five hundred silver pieces.”

Amorak Graves

Character Info
Class:
She seemed much more akin to a predator waiting for the kill rather than a brothel worker. One that especially took an interest in him for some reason, not that he was saying he was special or something over the other men she probably entertained. Regardless, she wasn’t going to let him get away and that was made painfully aware when she tossed him back on the bed. He was only able to prop himself onto his elbows before she quickly met up with him and straddled on his lap. He still thought that this was all a mistake despite her play on words earlier.

All things have a reason for why they happen…

His mouth and mind wanted to say that it wasn’t exactly true, but his body spoke more than either could and she would undoubtedly take a keen notice of that fact. “I don’t think you’ll find that much fun with me”, he kept trying to escape but froze as soon as she kissed him. With her being so close know, the vampire could smell not only roses on her, but also lavender and vanilla. They were his favorites scents back when he was courting others. But he had never made it to this exact point and he felt a little off that it would cheapen the experience being as this was. But he knew that there was no escape and secretly he could feel himself giving into lust.

It wasn’t terrible long before he went with the flow and met her up in a brief kiss before she proceed to get to work. He wasn’t as experienced as she was, so thankfully she was able to teach him a great deal of things and returned a good amount back to her. This side of her differed from the previous, more aggressive woman that dragged him all the way up here with ease.

By the time they were done, he felt exhausted and looked to her before reaching for his pants for one of the silver pouches he kept there just in case. All the others were safely tucked away from sight. He had a feeling that she wouldn’t let him get away with a free service, else why wouldn’t she have gotten up first before collecting the payment?

With some difficulty of her still on top of him, he was able to retrieve the payment and hand it over to her. “Guess that was a good price for the best.” Heaven knew if she was truly that, but right now, he felt as her words had been true.

Jessamyn

Character Info
She chuckled at him as he moved with her to get the silver. He didn’t even want to know what she did to those who couldn’t pay her. Though she had known he wasn’t the time to stiff her. “Always Amorak. Always.” She leaned down and kissed him again. “I do hope you come back to play with me again. You have talent in the making.”

After he said her farewells to her she found herself tired in a rare instance. “I’m done for tonight.” She took her sacks of silver since she wasn’t one of her friend’s actual workers she got to keep it all. “I’ll be back again. Tonight was a good turn out.” At five hundred silver a piece… she had herself a good income. She didn’t have to work for a while.

Jessamyn braided her hair and put on a nice deep purple dress. She snuggled a dark shawl around her shoulders and went out into the crowded city. Everyone who knew her from the brothel didn’t bother her. They had witnessed what she did to the last stalker and ever since then no one even tried. She bought a basket full of food and made her way to an alleyway. “Kids are you here?”

Her voice was so much softer out in public than in the brothel. She did what she did for income and pleasure but who she was outside of it differed greatly. Five children of different night races ran over to her. “Miss Jessamyn! You came back like you said.”

“I never break my promises,” she booped each of them on the nose before she started to give them foo. “I’ll get you guys some better clothing to. It’s starting to get cold out here… You should have told me you were cold.” A little drow boy shivered a bit and she took off her shawl and wrapped it around him. “Now I want that back as soon as I bring you better clothes okay?” He nodded and kissed her cheek.

“You are the best Miss Jessa.” He hugged her and the other children followed suit.

“No, no my little angels you are the best.” If she could take them all in she would have. However, she would have to open an orphanage to even remotely take care of all the city’s youth. Something she didn’t have the heart to do. She took care of who she could though.

Amorak Graves

Character Info
Class:
The woman was light but it was still awkward for him to scoot over to fetch her payment. But the exchange was done and settled and both parties got what they sought. Or at least Amorak had thought. He was a bit confused about the situation- hell, he wanted to get out of the damn place one minute, and then the next, he was practically accepting the business’s services with open arms. What was it about Jessamyn that led him to fall into that trap when he had been so unwilling at first? In any regard, he found her kissing him again, but surprisingly he wasn’t charged for it. The embrace ceased and he got off of the bed and started to get dressed. It was no surprise that she was able to swiftly leave, considering that she barely had any clothes to bring with. His fingers felt against his lips as she bid him farewell and finished up dressing. “Yeah, but until then, take care.” He didn’t know whether she meant it or that she wanted his business, but he guess that if it were to happen again, he wouldn’t fight against it as much as he had.

After he departed from the brothel, and had some of the other workers and the owner offering their own goodbyes, Amorak found himself a few hundred silver coins short, but fortunately still had plenty to last him for a bit. It was still weird for him to see that nightsky even though he was sure only a few hours had passed and they were still in the middle of the afternoon. But on this island, who knew if that was really the case. He started to head further into the city, carefully observing how things ran here- particularly how the creatures of the night treated any humans he passed by. It was surely a much different society than the rest of the world as it would often be in reverse of what was going on. He wasn’t particularly a fan of it, but he knew better than to stand against the city’s whims and simply let it be. After a bit, he started to travel down the darker routes- the alleyways where it wasn’t much different than the sights of the main streets. Perhaps in some ways this was better than other towns as they hid such things away and put on a guise for the rest of the world. Meanwhile, Kurayo didn’t have to wear such masks and hide themselves- they could truly be free.

He was rounding the corner when he overheard some voices on the other side. It was clear that it was a woman’s voice with several children’s that followed and he peeked to see exactly that. The poor things looked like they had been abandoned and she was providing them with what she could. The vampire sighed as he searched through his bag and took out some of his remaining pouches of silver. The plan was to go over and hand them over to her without giving her a chance to fuss, but as he went over there, something didn’t seem right. He could smell the familiar scent of roses, but thought nothing of it as he approached them from behind. But as soon as he got a good look at her face, his jaw nearly dropped. This was the same woman that had practically dominated him earlier but to see her in that situation as she was now? It was a head scratcher and before he could mutter a single word, he looked to the children and moved over towards her and handed her the bags silently before making his leave.

Jessamyn

Character Info
Jessamyn was joking with the children and accepting their kisses. “I’m going to marry you, Miss Jessa!” One of the boys yelled and Jessa shook her head and laughed.

“I’m not the marrying type. You get yourself a pretty nice little girl your age. Okay?” They looked disappointed at her but knew what she meant. Jessa was hundreds of years older than they were. She smelled Amorak first before she saw him. At first, she was going to yell at him for stalking her but as she took the the bags of money she stopped and looked shocked. Such a nice guy was going to be eaten alive.

“Oh… Miss Jessa has a boyfriend!” The boys yelled before running off.

“I do not!” She yelled after them. She put the bags of silver away so she could get them clothes later before catching up to him. “Wait, Amorak.” She grabbed his arm. “The city is going to get you killed. You can’t just give your silver like that. Taverns will rip you off if they catch you being that nice.” She was starting to lecture him but then she just smiled a bit. She appeared to be fighting with something.

“You can’t have a lot of silver left. Help me get clothes for the boys… It’s going to start snowing soon I can feel it… In return,” she struggled for a few moments as she spoke, “I’ll let you stay at my house so you don’t have to deal with the tavern rates. However, don’t tell anyone.” She put her hands on her hips. “I take care of them on my off time. In this city, you need someone to look after you when you are that young. Orphans of house wars they are. Most children end up getting killed but some of them are lucky. If someone takes care of them they will realize they don’t have to be cutthroat all the time… Kurayo weeds the weak out but it’s alright to have a heart.”

Amorak Graves

Character Info
Class:
Amorak didn’t stop when she called out his name; he wasn’t going to take back that money. The kids needed it a lot more than he did and besides he knew what he had to do if he needed some more. But then he felt her taking his arm and with a soft sigh, he ceased his walking and turned to her. There was a much more serious look on his face than it had when he was bumbling like a ninny. His eyes were much sharper and there was a different air about him. “I know how this city works- the ruthless rule and any sort of kindness can be taken advantage of or course. But trust me, I’m not a stranger to being ruthless but…I’m not that sort any more.”

With that said, his demeanor lightened up, “Besides, they needed it a lot more than I do. And I keep my extra money tucked away from sight.” He didn’t really care who saw what he did; if he was cornered by some greedy folk, then let them. Just because he wasn’t the monster he used to be didn’t mean he would just be a pushover. Jessamyn seemed very concerned for someone that just a recently new customer.

She was right though; he was running out of spare silver. Hell, it hadn’t been a full day…uh night…whatever it was. He looked up to the sky and then back to her, wondering about the snow that was coming soon. While Amorak didn’t want to admit it out loud, the offer was a lot better than what he was going to deal with the taverns here. “I’m guessing I don’t have much of a choice in this matter, again. Alright then.” There was no point in arguing and from there, he could at least plan out his next course of action. For now, he would oblige and assist her further.

“I know how it is to be out there without anyone to help you. They reminded me of myself, another victim of someone else’s greed and hunger. I didn’t care who saw me give it to them or what- wasn’t going to let them have to suffer any more than what they had.” And he damn sure didn’t want them to become killers like he had turned into during the darkest point of his life.

“Wasn’t expecting you to be the nurturing type though, I’ll admit.”

Jessamyn

Character Info
Jessamyn’s purple eyes were so much different out in the city. They were full of nurture compared to the lust she had earlier. Was it all for show? Maybe but that was also who she was. She just knew when and where to do both. “Good, a good man like you shouldn’t be taken by surprise then. Kurayo could learn a thing or two.”

Once he lightened up she took a breath of relief. So he had just as much personality as she did. “Aye, they need it a lot. Most of their lives were taken away from them when their families died. They are hardy though and up until I got a hold of them they were stealing.” She chuckled a bit. “At least if they don’t steal they won’t get killed for that.”

Jessa took his arm and chuckled. “Not much a choice indeed. We can go to my home after we pick up the clothes for the boys.” She pulled his arm along so he followed her. “I must say that I don’t. I get a stipend from my mother to live in Kurayo without having to work… and she is from a wealthy family back in Canelux. However, she was always motherly and nurturing so it has always stuck with me. She does whatever she can to help those in need. She taught me about life and continues to. Kurayo may be harsh but I am strong enough to withstand the tides.”

There was a light blush to her cheeks for a minute before she laughed. “Believe me when I first started I had a terrible time. I learned how to be a hostess when I lived in Nisshoki. The men were terrible there but once you put your foot down with them and made them respect you, you could live a pretty decent life. Kurayo is no different. A flex of your power every once in a while keeps you safe Amorak. Plus being nurturing in the sex service isn’t really wanted… You end up getting men with mommy issues.” She chuckled a bit at him.

“What makes you think that I am not really nice outside the brothel anyways?” They got to a small tailoring shop. “I brought the silver.” She dropped off the silver that he had gotten her and got a big basket of clothing.

“Took a lot to make clothing so small but they should be good for a while. With room to grow too.” The seamstress smiled as she got the silver.

Jessa handed the basket to Amorak. “Thank you. I’ll be back when they need more.” She beckoned Amorak to follow her. Once they back at the children she handed it out.

“He’s your boyfriend Miss Jessa?” One of the boys asked again and Jessa laughed.

“No you silly boy. He is just helping.” Once the boys were dressed warmly the little drow boy gave Jessa back her shawl and she wrapped it around her shoulders. “Stay warm alright? And out of trouble. If anyone gives you too much trouble make sure you tell me. I’ll set them straight.” They nodded and Jessa sighed a bit as they ran off. “I wish they could go elsewhere.”

After a few moments of thought, she grabbed Amorak and dragged him off. She got to one of the better parts of the city. There was a small manor there. “This is my home. Though I’m all by myself.” She opened the door and let him in. “You can have one of the guest bedrooms. I have food in my kitchen though if you need it. Though from how warm you are I bet you need blood eh?” She moved her hair and teased him with her neck with a chuckle.