Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > Inside the Trees (Open)
Lou

Character Info
Name: Paradox
Alignment: TG
Race: Centaur
Class:
Silver: 8874
After a while, Paradox began to enjoy being high above the clouds and was able to relax her grip on the dragon's spines. She looked over his side and wasn't able to tell the foggy ground from the clouds. The forest stretched out as far as she could see below them. She hadn't realized it was so big when she had initially wandered into it. She was very glad to be out of it though. The death and toxic atmosphere around it felt like it was beginning to poison her. 

She closed her eyes and felt the wind ripple through her hair. It was nice in a way she had never experienced before. She felt Thalron shift as he glided through the air and was able to feel his muscles flex when he flapped his wings. She could feel the electricity underneath his hard scales and it lightly tickled her fingers. She smiled to herself and opened her eyes. She turned her ears towards him as she heard him begin to speak. He bent around to look at her, his eyes bright and playful.

"I'm alright Thalron," she said, looking at him. "You flew very well through the trees. I have nothing more than a few very minor scratches. At this pace we should be away from the forest in only a matter of hours." She was glad to be away from it. She was looking quite forward to returning to a place where she could see where she was going and wouldn't have to listen to anymore screams. She stretched out her limbs on the dragon and allowed herself to finally relax. 

I use Action & Intention Roleplay Formatting

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |