Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Umbral Depths > The Lost Wife [P,R]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
The excursion was over, and there was no point in hanging around. It had both been a failure and a success; one for Shiloh and one for the pair now reunited after who knows how long. As the other mercenaries parted ways, she did the same. Their arrangement was finished, and it was time to return home. For now, home was wherever she could move freely without second thoughts–and at the moment that was Adeluna City. It wasn't a long journey back, and soon she was working on creating an alternative for her previously failed venture. Asking around, she eventually got in touch with someone who was better-prepared and more experienced in traversing the underground depths and made a deal with them. She would pay them a sizable sum after they returned from delivering the message. An additional hundred crescents would be added for completing it within a day less than her allotted time frame.

Once the agreement and contracts were signed and sealed proper, she spent a few days waiting and recuperating. Halfway through the last day of the given time, the person she had handed the letter off to came back. Not wanting to look like an uptight miser, she paid him fifty crescents extra for his trouble. Her client's request had been handled, and she would only need to refund a small portion of her insurance fee now. But the most important thing was that the job was done. As long as customers were willing to return and continue giving her more business, then she was doing things right.

Most might consider Shiloh's insistence on this singular request stubborn and hard-headed, but there was a reason for it. She was close to finally having enough coin to buy herself a permanent residence–an airship, no less. With one of those she could travel wherever she needed to, accommodating her work and granting mobility. If things were becoming unsafe in one area, she could pick up her things and move elsewhere. 

Finally the day had come, and she found herself standing before a line of grand flying machines glistening in the morning sun. How many times had she stood in the same place, watching others bargaining and considering the prices? Today she wouldn't be here to gawk; this time she'd be leaving the docks with one of her own. Looking up at a vessel she had her eyes on for quite some time now, the salesman walked up to her with a smile on his face. She had stood afar and watched for so many months that he had grown to recognize her, and was eager to finally make a sale. And today, she wouldn't leave him disappointed.

"Oh, back again? I can tell you're the kind of person who knows what they want as soon as you see it! Are you interested in anything today, or just passing through?" A winning smile beneath his neatly-trimmed mustache flashed as brightly as the luster of the rim around his monocle. Taking a deep breath, Shiloh turned to him and said: "Show me what you have, and don't skimp out on any of the details. I'm not leaving until I bring one back with me today. And don't try to undersell or racket with the prices, you hear?" The man clapped his hands, and motioned for her to follow. "Splendid! Well then, come right this way Miss. Now let me tell you about the newest features in our line of airships…" 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.