Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Why, hello there.[P,R]
Larka

Character Info
Name: Larka Nash
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Berserker
Silver: 0
It was a joy for the Reaver to watch the woman she was with express such pleasure under her ministrations. Larka was one that had just as much fun giving pleasure as receiving it. She watched Lirin's breathing start to rise and could feel on her skin her temperature do the same, it was always a goal to get a vampire warm again this way for Larka.

The vampire's head went back as she peaked and Larka at it until she started to come down, smiling all the time. The cry of pleasure was just the icing on the cake for Larka, as she relaxed what she was doing, just providing gentle kisses to Lirin. Larka smiled as Lirin sat up and spoke, saying that they had only just started. ”Oh, I agree.” Larka replied with a laugh.

The new position was one that Larka enjoyed as they rubbed themselves together. Larka moaned as she watched Lirin, taking hold of the woman's leg to keep them together a little tighter. Larka was into this idea, grinding hard until both them of were breathing harder and getting close. Larka moaned louder and leaned her head back as she came again, shuddering as she did until it ran through her body and started to ebb away.

Smiling Larka pulled Lirin in close for a long kiss their legs still entangled. As she did Larka reached down and used her hand to start rubbing at Lirin now. She kept the kiss going and deep, pressing their breasts together while getting a couple of fingers in as well. The night was still young Larka was good for a long session and she figured Lirin was as well by how she was responding.

OOC: Shawn
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
To watch Larka as they worked on each other was so fucking arousing. The sounds each made, the beating of her heart filling her ears, blood pumping. By the gods did this woman know how to take the pleasures of the flesh. She was coming with Larka, moaning just as loud, her body answering Larka's shudder, reciprocating in kind. Together they sat up, and Lirin fell into the deep kiss with a light moan.

Keeping them balanced, pressing her breasts tight against Larka's, her fingernails dug into Larka as fingers slipped into her wet center. One hand slid to hold the back of Larka's neck, one hand sliding down between them to answer the woman's work on Lirin. Feeling the wet juices, Lirin slipped her long, slender fingers deep inside. In and out, faster and harder, the build up was not so hard to bring back so soon now that they were filling each other up. Muscles tightened around fingers, increasing the joy the efforts of the other.

As Lirin heightened in the bliss, she hungrily broke the contact of their lips, trailing kisses down her cheek until she found the perfect puncture point on Larka's neck. Twin fangs extended and pierced the tender flesh. Forming a vacuum around the wound, Lirin drank. Oh how she wanted to be greedy with deep slurps, yet even in their passion, she had enough sense to draw it out. Tiny sucks, moaning vibrations into the skin. Unconsciously, she was rotating her hips into the fingers, giving Larka deeper access, each suck of the blood was intended to heighten their pleasure, deepen their bond. Another tiny suck and Lirin was practically screaming into Larka's throat as she was approaching a particularly strong orgasm. Her entire body was becoming harder to control as it approached hard and fast.

Everything except her fingers, which pressed deeper into Larka with each shudder of her own body. Finally, the shudders subsided, and Lirin pushed Larka down, pulled her leg out from under her, virtually trapping the reaver underneath her. She brought her fingers up to her lips and licked them. "Mmmmm, Larka, you taste old, strong. You must tell me your secret… After…" Sliding down, she lowered herself to clean Larka thoroughly, inside and out, moaning softly into her sensitive, possibly quivering lips.

Larka

Character Info
Larka was lost in lust as Lirin returned the actions that Larka was doing to her, each having a hand down on the other, Lirin using her other hand to keep them close and balanced.  Which Larka appreciated.  Larka moaned deeply as Lirin got her own fingers into Larka, who was soaking wet and both ran their fingers in and out as quickly as they could.  Both women were getting close when Lirin removed her lips from Larka's and trailed kisses down her throat, Larka knew what was coming and was excited for it, done right, this kind of thing from a vampire could be very pleasurable.  At least to Larka it was anyway.

She gasped a little when Lirin broke flesh and she could feel the vampire sucking on her blood, and Larka's heart sped up a little, oh that felt good.  But because it was a wound Larka's eyed started to turn red as her powers kicked in, not a huge amount of change but it was visible.  All she could do was push harder and further into Lirin, as much as she could and both were very close.  Lirin started to rotate her hips, but Larka didn't want to move too much with the vampire on her throat.  Both women cried out at the same time, Larka feeling it against her throat from Lirin, as they shuddered and each almost lost control expect for the important parts on each other.

Panting they both started to come down together, Larka smiling, that was amazing, as she felt Lirin pull away from her neck.  Lirin pushed her down and she trapped the Reaver there, who eyed her with a grin, licking her own fingers clean in turn.  She chuckled to Lirin's comment as the vampire went down on her again to clean up making Larka shudder she was so sensitive now.  Larka let go for a bit before leaning up and pulling Lirin's away gently by the chin, and then playfully dragging the vampire over so that she was sitting on Larka's face and the Reaver returned the cleaning up actions.

The night went on and it was very late when things seemed to calm down between them, Larka was spent and they lay together cuddled and naked, gently caressing and petting in the darkness.  Larka couldn't see a thing, but she could feel where Lirin was and this point knew every part of the woman's body.  "You taste very good yourself."  Larka finally managed to respond to the compliment from before.  "Now, you asked my secret, well, I don't want to give away too much.  But, my powers come from me drinking on a monthly basis a concoction that's primary ingredient is dragon's blood."  She smiled in the dark, unaware if Lirin could see or not, but assuming she could.  "The first time I drank it I could have died from it, but I didn't, so now I am a Reaver.  The wounded I get the stronger I become and if fresh blood comes in contact with my skin my body will pull the life and strength from it to heal my wounds, at least enough so I don't bleed to death.  It's a hell of a risky way to fight, but at the time I had nothing else to live for, so why not?"  She explained to the curious vampire.  "Let me know if you want seconds."  She offered with a chuckle as they cuddled close still.  "Oh, I just realized something, though it doesn't actually bother me; I don't think these walls are very thick."  She laughed lightly.  "Fuck 'em, they can listen all they want, it doesn't compare to being in here tangled up with you."

Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
The woman's energy seemed limitless as the night waned on. Lirin had to admit, though, that even she had her own limits. Larka was the closest, human wise, to matching the vampire. She fucks as well as she fights, and her respect for the woman soared with their lustful passion as they continued reveling in the pleasures of the flesh.

~~

After sex cuddles were rare for Lirin. For her, it had to be someone she actually liked, or someone she knew on a more intimate level, deeper than a casual lay. Idly, she traced the different scars that layed an intricate map across Larka's skin. The reaver broke the silence, a chuckle rumbled deep in her chest. Lords knew this woman knew how to weave mystery and intrigue upon herself, hiding things away, making everyone curious as to what it was.

Interestingly enough, Larka was actually forthcoming in the knowledge that whatever this drink was, it could easily kill anyone dumb enough to drink it, prepared or not. What kind of situation would drive anyone to be so reckless? Lirin giggled along with Larka, further still when she realized that they could have ears straining to pick up the now nonexistant sounds. "No, sweetie. Seconds aren't necessary, for now. I was full before we came up here."

The vampire propped elbow underneath her, resting her head on her knuckles as she peered down at the woman. Her free hand reached for and arrested Larka's hand, entangling their fingers together as she felt the three rings. "Three rings? Lovers lost? Is that what drove you to drink it and live dangerously?" Instantly she blushed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so blunt. You don't have to answer that, Larka."

Larka

Character Info
"Oh, so I was dessert was I?"  Larka replied with a laugh at Lirin's comment about not needing seconds from the Reaver.  Truth be told, Larka was a little disappointed at not having Lirin feed from her again, but maybe it was something to look forward to another time when they met.  Lirin propped herself up to look down at Larka as she took her hand their fingers entangled before Lirin asked a very personal question from Larka about her past and why she was wearing three wedding rings at the same time.

But she instantly regretted asking and blushed saying that Larka didn't have to answer if she didn't want to.  Larka thought for a moment before she spoke.  "No, you don't have to apologize."  She said first, bringing Lirin's hand closer to her now and looking up at the vampire laying on to of her.  "I was married back when I was, twenty-five, to a woman named Lilith, we both bought our way out of the mercenary lives we lived to live together.  We adopted twin, a boy and girl, and had a nice little house.  Two years of bliss that was before the orcs started a war and marches across the lands, and we were in their path."  She sighed.  "It's the fight that cost me my arm, my wife and my children, it was a close thing that I survived even."  She reached over and found a bottle of rum and drank from it, awkward as it was laying down.  "So, yes, it is what drove me to drink and live dangerously, to become a Reaver and risk myself on that was well, since I had nothing left.  Lilith's ring and her rapier are all I have left, aside from memories."  She smiled as some of those memories passed through her mind.

"I moved to new lands eventually and ended up married again, she cracked my hardened shell like no other woman had up to that point.  She helped me get control of my drinking and other bad habits.  But, now she's missing, taken or left I don't know, but I will find her no matter what.  It's why I'm in these lands, my leads brought me here, and I have friends back home still looking for her for me."  Larka closed her eyes for a moment and sighed before smiling and looking to Lirin.  "Ah, but don't worry, she wouldn't be upset with me licking you, in fact she'd join, I'm sure."  Larka chuckled as her hand reached down Lirin's back and rubbed her butt cheek playfully.  "Sorry if that was kind of heavy, but I figure at this point we could open with each other, since, well, we both opened for each other."  She chuckled.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?