Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Why, hello there.[P,R]
Larka

Character Info
Name: Larka Nash
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Berserker
Silver: 0
The Reaver's coin purse was a little heavier now, and it had been well worth what she had gone through to earn the coins. A little dalliance with a beautiful woman, being hired to then protect her on a walk, a rousing spar with a pretty elf woman(who Larka was at this point certain she wasn't totally elf), a spar that ended in a well fought draw. Merry, the woman she had protected, still would bare a brand for what she had done, backing out of a deal, but it was in a location on her body that would be easily hidden. It was a compromise on the elf's part most of all, but it worked out and Larka hoped that she had still gotten paid for getting the job done, if not to the fullest expectations of her employer.

Still, something nagged at Larka, that brand that had been used looked awfully familiar to her. She pondered it while she she made her way back to the city and back to the tavern. Merry had been kind enough to have one of her mages make a magical gate to lesson Larka's travelling distance.

So it was that the tall woman walked casually into the tavern, being greeted by a mistral playing a tune for everyone. Larka found herself a place to sit and leaned back with a grin as the barmaid came over and got her order, a bottle of rum and a plate of food, with spice in it for heat. The maid smiled and left to get the order and Larka settled in nicely looking the room over properly to see who was around. The regulars, but when her eyes came to the minstrel Larka's eyes widened a little; it was that elf woman! The one she had sparred with for Merry's protection, she was here now, in this tavern, singing for them.

Larka smiled as they made eye contact and when the barmaid came over with her rum and food Larka got a second glass brought over. Larka smiled as she poured two glasses of rum, settling one on the other side of the table for the elf if she wanted to join Larka after her song. In the meantime Larka listened to the song, she had a wonderful voice, while she hate, enjoying how filling it was and the spice that they had added for her.

This day was turning out very interesting indeed.

OOC: Shawn
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
"Melava inan enansal
ir su aravel tu elvaral
u na emma abelas
in elgar sa vir mana
in tu setheneran din emma na

lath sulevin
lath araval ena
arla ven tu vir mahvir
melana 'nehn
enasal ir sa lethalin."

It was a sad song, about enduring loss and emerging from sorrow. For Lirin, it was a song about finding her sister once more. To have seen her in Vanzagara only to have her disappear shortly after. She had not had the chance to catch up with Celeste when she disappeared. Through the song, she could express her feelings of regret on the matter far better than keeping it bottled within. Lirin believed to keep such emotions pent up, she would be a walking mess, and unable to keep a clear head as she needed earlier during that mess with Merry Penni-whats-her-name.

Yes, her employer had paid her. The vampire had told him that she taught Merry her lesson, branding her for future reference. She had left explicit instructions that should Merry back out of another deal, Lirin wanted to be the one to deal with it. Next time, there was not going to be any deal that would spare Merry any mercy. No, the next branding would be to the forehead, and it was the last words whispered to her before Lirin took her leave of the pair.

As she sang, Lirin watched those who came in. It filled her with pride to see that none left while she sang. Larka was spied entering the tavern. With great interest, she followed the barmaid's path, noticed the deliberate pouring of two glasses, and one placed on the opposite side of Larka's table. The mercenary had given her direct eye contact, and Lirin smirked as best as she could while singing. Due to this, Lirin directed her scent to stop randomly flowing through the tavern and wrap around Larka specifically.

The song finished, Lirin accepted the tips from various patrons with a smile and a small thank you. She stood, and approached Larka with a sultry sway of the hips. The vampire sat, wrapped her fingers round the glass, and sipped the rum. "My, my, Larka. What a small world we live in. Did not imagine seeing you again so soon. My name is Lirin by the way, I don't think I introduced myself last we met." After another sip of the alcohol, Lirin gave an inviting smile. "Thank you for the drink, love. Tell me, what does a girl do around here for fun when she's not busy playing 'loyal to your coin'?" Lacing her fingers together, she rested her elbows on the table and leaned forward to press her two forefingers against her lips, the all too easily readable suggestive smile never fading.

Larka

Character Info
It seemed she had the elf's attention as she was trying to smile while not mess up on her song when Larka had made eye contact with her with the two drinks before her, waiting.  Larka listened to the song and after a few moments she realized that she understood what the elf was singing, the words, it was a sad song though.  But, why would Larka know the words?  She knew the language of her wife, at least enough to have a conversation with her, so, would elves in a different land not speak a different dialect of Elvish, or even a totally different version?  Larka found this interesting while she breathed in the scent being directed to by Lirin, not that was it was needed, Larka's attention was fully on the elf woman anyway.

Larka smiled as the song finished as Lirin accepted he tips before making her way over, Larka making no attempt to hide her ogling the woman, though, she assumed that Lirin wasn't against this anyway by the way she walked and smiled.  She took a seat and sipped the rum before she spoke, finally giving Larka a name to put with that pretty face, a face that Larka felt like she knew.  "A pleasure, Lirin, to meet you in a less formal setting this time.  Indeed, what are the odds we'd both end up here?  I was making this a lay over before I made my way up North."  Larka explained as Lirin took a drink and then the elf continued and Larka's smiled turned wicked.  "You're welcome, and thank you for the song, very beautiful and mournful.  I'll admit, I wasn't expecting to understand as much as I did, I guess in these lands your native language is close to elves of my home."  Larka commented with a grin before she moved on.  "As for what a girl can do around here for fun, well,"  Larka leaned forward as well so she talk a little lower with her own ever present and readable grin on her lips.  "Depends on what you like to do I suppose.  For me personally, I like to sit back and have a drink, a good meal, maybe play some cards if anyone is interested, I've gotten pretty good at dealing with one hand."  She chuckled.   "Or, if I want to get drunk or play cards, I sometimes try and find some company for the night."  Larka smiled, her intent clear and as always she was very open about what she was hoping for.

Lirin

Character Info
Emerald flecked sapphire eyes widened momentarily with realization, followed by a soft chuckle of understanding. "Dear Larka, I am not native to these lands. In fact, I have yet to even meet an elf, let alone one who is. So I have absolutely no idea how similar our languages actually are." How did Larka even understand some of her language? It was rare for anyone to even have an idea what she was trying to say if she wasn't speaking common tongue. Lirin didn't even want to comment on the song right now, not when Larka's eyes and her smile clearly said that if Lirin was willing, they'd get a room and enjoy something more of the flesh.

"While drinking is fine, I'd rather not play cards right now." Lirin finished her glass of rum thinking of how she never got into the habit of card playing. It was a form of gambling for most, and Lirin had chosen a different route to take in the bar scene. "On one hand, I want to explore your knowledge of my kind, as I rarely met anyone who knew let alone had a desire to learn elvish. On the other, I've depraved myself some very base pleasures since I started my journey." Lirin's smile turned mischievous as she stood, her eyes dancing with excitement.

"Tell me, Larka. Which would you prefer? Either way, join me in my room. I need help unfastening my dress." The vampire motioned for Larka to follow her as she took slow, deliberate steps toward the back of the tavern where a set of stairs led up. It wasn't just for Larka's benefit. Many had eyes upon her, and she knew that they would be jealous of Larka for being chosen. Not only was her presence being removed from the room, so was her music. She didn't know which they disliked more. Once upstairs, Lirin opened the door to her room, leaned against the door and watched Larka as she entered.

The door was closed and locked, and Lirin still had that "come and get me" smile.

Larka

Character Info
"Ah, so you're as new to these lands as I am them, interesting.  What do you think of the lands so far?"  Larka asked with a grin.  "So far it's been alright, nothing overly new from what I was used to back home at least."  But the Reaver was still interested in why Lirin was speaking in that native language that was so familiar to Larka.  It was he language that Celeste had taught her, so, perhaps Lirin's homeland wasn't too far from where Larka and Celeste had come from and so shared the same language?  It was a topic for another time, as things were moving very quickly between them as Larka explained what there was to do around these parts for fun.

At the latter part of Liirn's words, speaking of depriving herself, Larka's eyed widened a little as she returned the mischievous smile that Lirin had put on.  "Now that, is something I am really good."  Larka replied in response to Lirin's request for assistance in unfastening her dress.  Larka downed the rest of her rum, grabbed the bottle and followed Lirin to the stairs.  Larka, like Lirin, knew the stares they would get, and she didn't really give a damn.  Wasn't the first time in her life that Larka managed to get get close and take away the prettiest, or most desired female in a tavern.

Lirin allowed Larka in and she heard the door being shut, and then locked, behind her.  Larka smiled and turned to see the look on Lirin's face and went right to her pressing her lips to the elf's lips and practically pinning her to the door.  Larka held the kiss for a few moments before breaking it and smiling to Lirin, while still staying pressed against her.  "You're something more than elf, that much I could tell in our little spar, so, tell me, what am I dealing?"  Larka asked while her hand worked its way around to Lirin's back to start getting that dress off the vampire elf.  

Lirin

Character Info
"Not so different from the land of which I'm accustomed.  Perhaps more magically inclined, but the dangers are still there regardless." This was her honest opinion about the new lands. The dangers she referred to was more for herself, and the fact that this particular continent she was told was not a very good place for her kind. Apparently, people here had a strong aversion against vampires, and can be quite brutal in expression this.

Upstairs, Larka closed the distance between them, pressing her lips against hers. There was very little space, and Larka was a solid six inches taller than her, yet Lirin didn't feel intimidated by it all. Quite the opposite, in fact. The mercenary knew what she wanted, and it was a refreshing change to have someone else take the lead without the need for her lure devices. She gave another mischievous smile as Larka inquired about her nature. "You really want to know?"

She reached up and wrapped her hands around Larka's shoulders, one hand snaking into her hair as she pressed her breasts into the other woman's own. Lirin leaned in and inhaled deeply at the nape of her neck. "I'm glad I've eaten before hand. You smell intoxicating." Lips brushed against the skin as she spoke. Ever so gently, Lirin racked her teeth against the skin, careful not to let her canines out as she pulled back to look up at Larka. "I promise not to bite… much." came her playful response as she finally allowed the tale-tell sign of vampirism show. Her teeth had extended to their full length as Lirin licked one tooth. "Does that bother you?"

Lords, she hoped not. The teeth were retracted and Larka pressed her lips upon Lirin once more, who allowed her dress to slide off her shoulders, caressing her sides and hips as it cascaded onto the floor about her feet. She moved her hands from where they rested to help Larka out of her own clothing.

Larka

Character Info
"Indeed I do."  Larka replied to Lirin, the human being very curious just exactly what kind of woman she's have under her tongue soon, well, unless whatever Lirin was was something that was out of Larka's liking.  Lirin got close and wrapped her hands around Larka's shoulder, one hand snaking into her black hair their breasts pressed together.  She could feel as Lirin inhaled at the nape of her neck and Larka was getting an idea already as Lirin spoke that she had already eaten, calling Larka's scent intoxicating.  The Reaver smiled.  "I'll take that as a compliment."  But she knew what Lirin was smelling, since Larka knew what the Reaver solution did to her blood and her body.  When Lirin gently raked her teeth against Larka's skin the Reaver shuddered in excitement, oh, a vampiress, how fun!

She watched as Lirin's fangs came to full length for a moment and once they retracted Larka's answer was to simply kiss the vampire again as she removed the dress to reveal the beauty underneath.  Larka had been with vampires before, they were always fun for a tumble in bed, and that stamina!  She was always careful as well, since sometimes vampires got a little too excited and tried to bite when they shouldn't.  She'd keep an eye on Lirin, but figured she'd have enough control, more so if she in fact had already fed.

Lirin helped Larka removed her clothing, a slight blush came to Larka's cheeks, as it always did with a new female, since she never how they might react to see the stump of what was left of her left arm wiggling there once in a while.  Larka had been many years dealing with the phantom pain of the arm, her mind was thinking the arm was there and would send pain signals to Larka when it didn't act the way her brain thought it should.  The blush faded after a few moments, as she pressed their bodies together again for a few moments.

Larka broke the kiss and smiled as she pulled Lirin towards the bed and allowed her to go first before following her and crawling on top of Lirin and placing kissing at her throat, talking between each kiss.  "Perhaps, mm, later I'll let you taste me a little, hm?"  Larka laughed lightly as she trailed kisses down Lirin's neck to her breasts and took one in her hand and massaged it while licking and sucking on the nipple of the other.  Lirin's skin was soft and cool and Larka was having fun with the breasts in front of her, switching back and forth between them with what she was doing.  But she wasn't looking at Lirin's chest, no, Larka was always one to keep as much eye contact as possible, so Larka's grey eyes were looking up at Lirin's face, watching her reactions to what she was getting from Larka.

Lirin

Character Info
The blush did not escape notice, yet Lirin marked that toward possible embarrassment from the stub of a missing arm. For as long as she has been without it, and the way she fought regardless of the fact of being only one armed, Lirin had no doubt that she would perform just as well in bed. Speaking of bed, Larka pulled her toward it and Lirin flopped backward upon it, feeling the soft cotton underneath her. Yet her eyes were hungrily watching Larka crawl her way over her, a warm sense of anticipation filling her as she did so.

Lips at her throat, the vibrations of the sound as Larka spoke and laughed, the warmth of her life assaulted her senses in the most sexual way. Kisses left a trail of fire, almost literally, as Larka trailed down to her breasts. Lirin bit her lip as she watched the mercenary do her work. While breathing wasn't necessary, her body seemed to forget that as she became more and more aroused. Their eyes were locked for what seemed an eternity, Larka switching from one breast to the other.

After awhile, Lirin rolled them over so she was on top of Larka, smiling down at the woman, still biting her own lip. Sliding herself down a bit, Lirin gave Larka the same treatment given to herself. She paid attention to each breast, cupping one as she licked and sucked on it, the other massaging it with the perfect strength, all the while keeping eye contact with Larka as she did so. It was apparent that she has had some practice getting accustomed to her strength as a vampire, showing the mercenary that the vampire was not a recent changeling.

Knowing exactly what Larka had meant earlier, Lirin trailed kisses down the woman's belly, kissed her button before finding her destination. Now instead of suckling upon her breasts, Lirin now suckled upon her inner lips. She trailed her tongue along the valley before kissing upon the nub.  Larka tasted just as good as she smelled, making Lirin wonder what her blood tasted like. Lirin stuck her tongue into Larka's hole, closing her eyes as she moaned at the delicious flavor.

Larka

Character Info
Larka liked when Lirin bit her lips, meant that Larka was doing a good job on what she was doing, which in fact was Lirin.  But soon Lirin took over, flipping their positions so she was on top and Larka relaxed as she watched the vampire.  Larka moaned slightly as Lirin went to work on her breasts, at least Lirin had two hands to work both breasts at the same time with pressure.  Lirin knew what she was going and the strength she was using was perfect, enough to feel just right but not too much as to hurt Larka and the smile never left the Reaver's face.

But when the kisses started to move lower Larka got excited and leaned up a little more so she could better watch Lirin as she started to lick and suck on Larka's outer lips.  The tongue work was amazing and Larka was quickly getting wet and she moaned more when Lirin's tongue slipped inside.  "I, mm, fuck you're good, I did mean that you could taste my blood as well later."  Larka spoke over deep breaths as Lirin continued to do her thing to Larka, making the one armed woman moaned.

After a while of this Larka was on her back and in bliss, Lirin knew what she was doing for sure and she had Larka squirming on the bed in lust.  "D, don't stop."  Larka pleased to the vampire as she was feeling herself getting close.  With a few gasps of breath and a cry of pleasure Larka's back arched a bit as she peeked and grabbed Lirin's hair to keep her in place until Larka's orgasm started to subside.  Larka took a few breaths of air and sat up, reaching down to get Lirin up so they could kiss and Larka could taste herself on Lirin's lips and tongue.

"My turn."  Larka smiled with her forehead to Liirn's before she playfully pushed the vampire back on the bed.  No teasing, Larka was between Lirin's legs right away and started to lick and suck Lirin's lips as she had done.  Oh and Larka knew what she was doing, she placed her whole mouth around as much of Lirin's pleasure as she could and licked deep and long.  She wanted to get this vampiress warm again with lust, Larka's eyes always up looking at Lirin's face.

Lirin

Character Info
Lirin liked this side of Larka very much, so responsive, so malleable under her tongue. As Larka got closer, Lirin became more aggressive. It was times like these where not needing to breathe came in handy, even if she was finding the scent of the woman just as intoxicating as the taste of her juices. The woman grabbed Lirin's hair, holding her there as Lirin pushed deeper as best as she could. She nibbled during the aftershocks of the orgasm until Larka pulled her up for a passionate kiss.

The Reaver proved to be just as controlling as Lirin was, and she watched with hungry eyes as the woman went straight for the tender spot. With the way her sensual lips opened wide, covering much of Lirin, the tongue diving into her darkness, Lirin moaned. Yes, this woman knew as well as she did how to please the fairer sex. She watched Larka, the way she had been watched, enjoying the look of knowing pleasure on the Larka's face.

As her breathing hiked, so did her temperature, everything in her excited and needy. She could feel the attention to the sensitive skin swell with each passing moment. Lirin threw her head back as she, herself peaked, a cry of pleasure escaping her as she was practically pushing herself into Larka. Her entire body collapsed into the bed, and a mischievous smile spread across her lips as she pushed herself up. "You're good, da'len, but we're just getting started."

The vampire positioned them so their legs were essentially braided, facing each other. From here, she rubbed her clitoris against Larka's. This position wasn't exactly a favorite of hers. However, it was similar to playing with oneself, and they could see each other as they could hopefully come together by masturbating against each other.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?