Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Off the boat and into the bar[Open]
Larka

Character Info
Name: Larka Nash
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Berserker
Silver: 0
[OOC: To anyone following, we'll be making a new thread in a new location that continues the story :)]

When Larka asked if Jiggs was being cooperative she smiled down at him as he looked back to her with a defiant look. He was a tough one, she'd give him that, though she'd never actually say it out loud. He finally did speak though, saying that their target was located at the Moonlit Brothel, and that peeked Larka's interest a little. She did want to know where that was, in case she needed some company for the night and had to buy it, but, after this job, would she even be able to go there again? There had to be other brothels, there had to be!

Larka leaned against the wall and watched as Ha Nuel interrogated him, glancing up at the guy with the broken jaw when he started to move again. She could go over and knock him out again, but that seemed rather cruel, seeing as he wasn't about to talk for a while by the look of him, she had rather messed him up more than she had intended. Oh well, it's what you get when you play tough guy for a criminal, you had to kill to earn your living or had to have the shit kicked out of you, one or the other. They should all really be thankful didn't just kill them, aside from Jiggs until after he had talked.

Ha struck Jiggs hard enough to knock him out before she addressed Larka directly. When Ha Nuel asked about Larka's condition after looking her over the Reaver grinned and shrugged. “No time to get cleaned up, and, besides, we're likely to get bloody again anyway, so why get cleaned. My wounds will heal, the potion is helping, if we pass an apothecary on the way I'll pick up another potion. But, once the fighting start, well, you'll see.” She chuckled. “You saw my eyes I assume, hard not to, eh? I wasn't even at full strength, but, I'll save the details for later, you'll see once we get into a fight.” Larka explained, removing the cork from the rum bottle with her teeth and carefully getting into her hand so she could drink, she offered the bottle to Ha Nuel after. “You know where we're going, I'll follow you.”

OOC: Shawn
Ha Neul

Character Info
Name: Ha Neul
Alignment: TN
Race: Reanimation
Class: Soldier
Silver: 2521
"Fair enough." Ha Neul replied in agreement, as Larka dismissed the idea of getting cleaned up. Indeed, she had a point. They had a short time frame to work with before word would get out about Jiggs and his men, and most likely there'd be far more blood spilled at the hideout, than what was spilled at the tavern. If anything, the tavern was like a training practice compared to what they'd most likely be facing in Bladeblade's hideout.

She listened with a deep curiosity, as Larka began to speak about what Ha Neul could expect to see in the future, as things became more violent, especially concerning her eyes. It was like waiting to see a surprise gift open; One was told there was something very interesting inside, yet as to what the contents of that interesting thing was, they'd have to wait to see. "Just watch where your swinging your sword, and that it doesn't hit me in the process." She jested.

She observed as as Larka opened the rum bottle, and offered her the drink. She stared at the bottle with rather nonchalant eyes for a while, before she slowly motioned her left index finger to point to the side of her head temple, "The warrior's mind," She began to speak, shortly before switching the location of her index finger, to the middle of Larka's forehead. The action required her to raise her arm in the process, as Larka was quite tall compared to her, "Should always remain concentrated and clear of all outside influences, less those outside influences defeat you in battle." She continued,  "The greatest battle does not take place on the battlefield, but within the mind." She lightly tapped Larka's forehead a few times during these statements, in order to emphasize them. Without accepting the drink offer, she turned her back to Larka, and began to make a slow walk down the street, which would lead deeper into Adeluna. Their journey would be to the slums of the city; A place filled with crime and poverty, it was the darker side of the highly esteemed city. There they would find their target; Xavior Blackblade.

[[OOC: Thread Excited!]]