Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Why can't I just drink alone?
Degant123

Character Info
Name: Johann Helmut-Ribentrop von Blackwald
Alignment: LG
Race: Human
Class: Aspiring Mercenary
Silver: 0
- Eugh - groaned Alexander as he started to regain his counciesnes - Well augh shit my head hurts more than after that one time when I got into a fucking bar brawl with a orc - he said as he tried to get up, and when he did that he touched his head in palce where it hurt then he abruptly took it from the spot while groaning from pain - Gods damn it …..- Then he started looking over emptied bar in way that sugest a murderous intent - Ok Where is that son of a bitch that done this to me? I swear that when I will get my hands on him that he will regret his decision to fucking cross me - he said through his clenched teeth clearly he was angry, very angry his hand even moved to his mace he was ready to use it at any momment now
lilithrie

Character Info
Name: Lily
Alignment: CN
Race: ??
Class:
Silver: 396
He had regained consciousness and Lily started fluttering around like a mother hen. "Oh no, you're in pain, I didn't get to finish. You should really stay laying down until you're fully healed." He seemed to be ignoring her and got up anyways. Her eye twitched once… She cocked her head to the side as he looked over the now empty bar with a murderous look and talk of killing someone.

But I'm not done healing him yet…. the thought drifted across her mind as her almost motherly aura darkened into an ominous almost demonic one that made her little outburst before look like child's play. She went to put a hand on his shoulder, her eyes were wider than before as she looked at him with a look that seemed to be a threat to his safety all in its own. As she spoke her tone was deeper than normal as if threatening him with violence even though her words said no such thing, "Where do you think you're going? I'm not done healing you yet." Eceryrhing about the way she was at that moment seemed to say that if he decided not to let her finish healing him, she would do her best to force him to stay… even if that required breaking his legs. She took her healing seriously and refused to let anyone leave without being at 100%.
Degant123

Character Info
He then looked at her with face twisted by anger in a way that he tries to "Out-Anger" Her, his look was stern, his fists were clenched tightly, he looked as he was about to strike the woman but he relaxes and instead he crossed his arms and stared at her for a while, it was rather akward and very tense momment of silence as Alexander stared Lily down, with his anger filled eyes, still silent. The only sounds that were heard were shufling of people outiside, including the Elf, as they watched the two through the windows and a hole in the door, and the Barkeep cleaning the mugs. This silence dragged on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and with every minute that passed so the situation had tensed to the point that it almost seemed that air was mede out lead, the atmosphere go that heavy but as we all know this cannot last so the first to break this stifffling silence was Alexander with his standard level of wit and eloquence
- OK OK You can look at me head but I won't lay on the ground like fucking dog and do not mess up my hair or tey to style for I swear I will choke the bitch - he said through his teeth, thne he turned to the door - But before that I need to do something - he again said this through his teeth while at the same taking his mace out and dashing towards the doors - I WILL FUCKING MURDER THE LOT OF YOU ASSHOLES - and when he came to them he samshed them open after which he started swing his mace at evry sailor that got in his way
lilithrie

Character Info
Class:
His angry face did nothing to phase her as she stared back unblinkingly her feelings on the subject were like molten lava flowing through her. Nothing could stop it. The moment he agreed to be healed her dark aura and all remnants of anger vanished and she was all sunshine and flowers again. She smiled happily, until he ran out the door trying to murder everyone. The sailors were scattering, she had no idea what the elf was doing though,  for her eyes were trained on Alexander. He was being reckless. He was supposed to be being healed, not making more patients for her. There was one sailor who had happened to be too close to the door and had a broken arm with large gashes spilling blood onto the street. Lily rushed over to the man and quickly healed the damaged arm, she tore a large section of the man's shirt off and wrapped his arm. "I don't have time to heal the broken bone, as you can see there is a mad man on the loose." She said then shooed the sailor away.  There were more wounded but they seemed to be more superficial wounds so with a serious look in her eyes she called forth her magic and a sword formed in front of her. She grasped the hilt then darted in front of Alexander as he swung his mace at a cornered sailor. With a loud clash of metal she blocked the mace. She had slid a few inched backwards before sparks seemed to ignight over her entire body as she enhanced her strength. She would be too weak to make sure these people got away without her magic, she just hoped she didn't have to use too much of it. In a falsely sickly sweet voice she said, "Alexander, my dear you are pissing me off. When I said healing I meant right then. Do you really think I'll just let you waltz out here and create more patients for me to have to tend to?" Her eyes burned with rage but she kept a smile on her face. This man was pissing her off more than she had been by any other she had met since her awakening. She spoke once again, "Since it seems you do not want to come willingly, I am assuming I must take you and heal you by force. She swung her sword at him, it was covered in an electrical charge and arcing off the blade to try and attach itself to whatever was closest. From behind her burst forth three fairy looking creatures each composed of a different element, fire, air, and water. They circled over head for a moment before a fiery streak flew at Alexander's face swiftly followed by a strong gust of wind meant to take him off balance as the third had spread water upon the ground at his feet, hoping for him to slip up. 
Degant123

Character Info
When Lily stoped his mace ,from wrecking someone's skull, Alexander wasn't even suprised. to be honest he expected something similar to that, but of course being a moron that he is, he hoped that she wouldn't intervene in his rampage on the bastard sailors. Now he was in quite of the pickle, with a electrically charged sword coming at him and three pixie motherfuckers trying their best to support their master. The mercenary had to act quickly or else his face would be scorched, the other two weren't that much of a threat realy, but his best bet would be to try and tackle her and from there beat the ever loving crap our of her so that she would fall uncouncious, if he succeded in that he would also break her kneecaps, this would ensure that he had atleast some good amount of time to escape from her if she somehow  woken up faster than it was intended. But before Alexander could make an jump it was almost too late for him to do it as fire blast was just about to hit him the face but thankfuly to him certain Elf was showed up in time to help him and by "help him" I mean jump into him while screaming
- GET THE HELL OUT OF MY REVENGE TARGET BITCH.
Of course by jumping into him the Elf, known as Bob, pushed Alexander into direction that he intended to go in the first place, but now thanks to the external force of a jumpy Elf that is literaly on fire, he did that much fsater than he would do that by his own accord. So there he was a Merc clad in full plate armor, flying into one crazy bitch with an Electric Sword and reason why he is flying into her is an Elf that is burning alive, this kind of things deserve "You can't make this shit up" comment from somekind of Omniscient external being narrating those events but to our dear Alexander ,who just wanted to drink alone his piss poor beer and eat his rock, also known as very cheap bread, only one thought came to mind which was "Why can't I ever just drink Alone?". While also thinking this Alexander tried to inflict some damage to Lily the "Not crushing her with your weight" way, which he tried to acomplish by using his "flying" mommentum to punch her in the face with his armored covered fist.
lilithrie

Character Info
Class:
She was at her breaking point when that god awful elf made his presence known once again. She was usually good at keeping her cool even when angry but these two just seemed to bring out the worst in her. She was losing her cool as the elf jumped onto Alexander and gave him momentum to throw a punch at her. It was unexpected but she managed to dodge most of the blow, but took enough of a hit that the metal of his armored hand cut into the flesh of her cheek. She fell backwards and managed to maneuver her fall more to the side as to not get crushed by his momentum. She was unnaturally quiet as she stood up once more with her hand pressed to her face where he had hit her. She pulled her hand away only to be greeted with the sight of her own blood. It shimmered and sparkled like rubies. Her heart started to beat faster. He made her bleed, this was her own blood. A completely irrational rage filled her as the blood dripped from her fingers and continued to fall from her face. Something in her snapped and a darkness seemed to fill her heart. It wasn't just from this obnoxious man but a collective of everything that had happened since her awakening. She had had enough. Her eyes snapped upwards from her hand to meet his, her eyes seemed to swirl as the color faded from a mercury to a deep gold. Her silvery hair suddenly started to change in strands from the roots to a black darker than the deepest night. Without losing eye contact she slammed her bloodied hand against the wall of the nearest building. The blood seemed to flow forth creating some sort of glyph upon the wall before a darkness encompassed the area. "I am sick of what this world has become. From the moment I woke up there has been such darkness. There is no point fighting it anymore, so may your deepest fears come to life to haunt you." Shadows rose within the darkness manifesting themselves as the fears deep with the hearts of those within her spells area of effect. Several sailors who had stuck around screamed as they had been trapped in the darkness but soon their cries of terror were cut short as they were overtaken by their fears. "Will you be ended here, or defeat your fears?" She asked Alexander and his burning elf 'friend' as she backed away, disappearing within the darkness to observe.
Degant123

Character Info
- Well that bitch just snaped it seems - Was Bob's reaction to the whole darkness eating are up like it is a tasty cookie and Lily's "Interesting" reaction to being punched, or an Overreaction in mind of the Burning Elf, who realy was geting tired of that wierd emo-ish, psycho girl ruining his mission for revenge.
- Also what fears? I am already dead I do not fear anything, seriously girl who do you think you are? Me for example I am a bloody spirit of vengence that came here to punish Mr. Alexander over here for setting me on fire and killing me in the process - he said while pointing at Lily with his hand that got less fleshy all of the sudden and not just his hand his entire body now took a more ghastly apearence with his skin begining to fall of him in certain places reaviling bones and other things, when his tranformation stoped he looked like a half burned corpse which was to be expected from someone who suposedly died from burning alive. While this was happening Alexander was well in quite a predicament, as he was still just a mortal man and not a vengfull spirit devoided of all fear, he had to face the manifestation of his deepest fears, said fears started to take shape of an omnimous, tall and slightly feminine figure clothed in a robe that was black as the deepest of the voids, the top of figure's head was covered by a hood which was part of the robe yet the hood itself would only hide someone's face only of you were to look at it from the side and seems to be there mostly for looks as there isn't even a face to hide since the being lacks one, there isn't even a mask or a skull. This creature was armed with a scythe, which blade it's blade attached to a pole that is even talle than the monster. Alexander's face did not changed much, it wasn't twisted by fear or contorted in shape of a panicked scream but his eyes, his eyes, one look at them and all the emotion that this man felt at this momment would become apearent, he was both fearfull and furious. The creature for few momments stood still and looked at Alexander in complete silence, then it took one slow step in Alexander's direction a step the the creature never got to properly finished as the Mercenary had thrown himself at creature at the slightest hint of the movement, he, to the suprise of those that could see this, kncked the creature out of it's feet and on the ground, after that the Madman got himself up and started kicking and beating,with his mace of course, the monster that was laying before him, all the while screaming
- GANG VIOLENCE YOU SPECTRAL INBRED MOTHERFUCEKR, GANG VIOLENCE
lilithrie

Character Info
Class:
She had made her way to the top of one of the buildings to watch her work. Alexander seemed to have his under control but the others, the sailors and random people in the streets, they seemed to be having a bit more trouble. A smirk came to her face as one burly sailor fell to his knees inside of one of her circles, looking up at the imahe of his wife and child who stared down at him coldly.  The image of his wife had told the man what he feared most, she was in love with another and their child, well he wasn't really his. That she had never loved him, in fact ahe hated him. Well that was the short version. She watched in amusement as he crumpled to his knees breaking on the inside before the images of his family…who then pulled out knifes and stabbed him in the heart and slit his throat. 

Similar scenes were happening all over this part of town, physical or mental fears brought forth to start the slaughter, the purging of this filthy race of creatures. She was done giving a damn and in fact would like to usher on their demise. 

Looking down upon Alexander as he started beating up the physical manifestation of his fear, and Bob as he spoke, then transformed to show his true self. With a dark smile she crouched down upon the roof, resting her arms upon her knees as she spoke, "Oh? Spirit of vengeance you say? But what if you could never get your vengeance? What if this transformation into a spirit instead of moving on was all for nothing? His fear appears to be death, or some form of it, but you have already passed that. You have left behind death so what do you have left? Hatred? Anger? Fleeting emotions. If he was to die now by someone else's hands, where would be your vengeance? Or let's say he goes on, lives a long and happy life, has many children, grandchildren, and so on and is adored by all, while you are left to traverse this world as a vengeful spirit. So, wouldn't your fear be … not getting your vengeance? You've given up everything to become what you are. Do you really think souls that have willingly transformed themselves into something so dark would go to a peaceful place once their time was up, that is if they can leave this plain at all after refusing to go once." She let out a little giggle before asking the burning spirit, "So, how would that make you feel? Knowing youd given up any chance of being with your loved ones on 'the other side' to chase this vengeance that you most likely will never get?" She lets magic spark between her fingers and let her eyes slide to them before glancing back in his direction, "Will you be stuck on the plain forever? Long passed the time he dies, or are you here on a limited visa? Perhaps one that can be taken away if gone about in the right way, drain the time upon it."
Degant123

Character Info
- My loved ones? You mean all the animals and trees with which I had an-
- DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO FINISH THAT SENTENCE YOU POLE PROPORTIONED DENDROPHILE/ZOOPHILE
- Oh hey I see that you had dealt with……. sligthly femine grim reaper…….. is there somekind of-
- NO GOD NO, IT WAS JUST A FEAR OF DEATH YOU KNIFE EARED MORON
- Oh ok……….. this is kind of akward
- *pant**pant* Yeah pretty much………… now where is this bitch I seriously need to shove my boot up her arse so hard that she will taste shoe polish for months
- She is on the building over there - Bob points at the roof of the building
- Wow just wow realy fuckin' realy? Ehhhhh fuck it I am just leaving - After Alexander said that he want to the Tavern where he picked up his helmet and put it on his head, soon after he done that he moved towards the nearest city gate to just get the hell out of here but before he made it outsided of the wall of darkness he showed Lily the "two-finger salute". Soon after Alexander fliped her of Bob did the same but now with more conventional middle finger.
lilithrie

Character Info
Class:
She couldn't help but burst out laughing as they made their exit. Those two were quite amusing when she was in the right state of mind for it. Anyways, she turned her attention back to her work, catching anyone she saw wandering in her little trap. 

Not long after a cloaked figure wearing a mask appeared near her upon the roof of the building. She glanced in their direction with contempt before ignoring them to continue with her work. "My lady Lilith, we need to talk. If you wouldn't mind accompanying me to a mire private location it would be appreciated." The masked figure said in a deep voice. She rolled her eyes and sighed, raising her hand for a moment before her magic over the town ceased. "Fine, since you asked so politely." She responded coldly and followed them…