Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Ancense Ruins > A Light in the Dark [O]
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Name: Julie Aria Katara Bael
Alignment: TN
Race: Elemental Fairy
Class:
Silver: 115
The cloaked woman noticed that they had found her. The seemingly human female found her presence. 'Ah, I must have forgotten to hide it. Well it is obvious that they won't know what I am based on a scan. Fairies are rare to see outside their kingdom. At least a fairy with my powers…' She thought for herself. She made her fire stronger and more visible for the humans. She was hidden by the cloak anyway. Most of her face was hidden by the hood. Her wings was down. She took a step forward still making her steps silent. She didn't like loud noises.

"You did a good job with the unwanted creatures, for a human." Her voice was beautiful, emotionless and cold. Her being seemed cold like ice. Her fire were warm though and lit up the cave. The noise of other beings seemed to go quiet in her presence. She made her way to the humans and stopped five meter apart. She looked a bit up. Her face still hidden, but her violet eyes glowed before it dissappeared. "Who are you? If I may know."
bluedraconicpaladin

Character Info
Name: Aerei Nimbus
Alignment: TG
Race: Human (Light-Touched)
Class: Paladin
Silver: 280
Aerei watched this mysterious individual with uncertainty. Who is she? She certainly wasn't here when he arrived. But this wasn't the time for scrutiny. If he was to survive in this wretched cave, he would need all the help he could get. "My name is Aerei Nimbus. A traveler of sorts. But I don't deserve much credit." Aerei signaled to his companion in the darkness, before realizing no one could see her. "That's Salem. A bounty hunter and, by the looks of it, a very powerful, if not godlike, mage." Aerei thought he heard something, all only the infinite silence of oblivion loomed. Aerei channeled some of his magical energy into his senses to enhance them (Hunter's Instinct) and tried to maintain the spell while conversing. "We are going to be leaving this cave and sealing it up when we do so, to lock away the wretched inhabitants of the cave and stop the bodies from piling up." A scratching. Far more clearer. And… chanting? Aerei stood, oddly still, for about a second, trying to further scry what he had heard, but no more sound accompanied it. "Umm… anyway," Aerei asked, more slowly. "It would be best if you left with us. It isn't safe down here. Who are you?"

There's A Spark Of Good In Everyone.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
That unknown life signature then caused a magical fire to burn bright, revealing more of its form to them both. Leaning on her sword hilt, she watched Aerei talk with the cloaked figure with scrutiny. Judging by the body posture and choice of clothing, it was likely a female. That guess was then confirmed when they spoke. There was something awfully familiar with how she acted, not to mention a lot of clues she was giving Shiloh were a dead giveaway. When Aerei introduced himself and her to the hooded woman, Shiloh interjected. "Hey, hold it right there–I object. Just because I can use a little magic doesn't make me a mage. My level of finesse with it is absolutely nowhere close to qualify. That's like comparing a clockmaker's hands to a stonemason's."

Putting a hand to her chin, she leaned forward before pointing to the cloaked woman. "You, you're not human. Succubus, fairy, witch, elf, or nymph. Which one of these is it? And don't try to fib your way out; I know you're not some common-blooded spirit." She had lived around them long enough to know one when she saw the signs. Not to mention she'd become exceptionally familiar with detecting magical beings lately. Her reasoning was, the most cunning or the most experienced ones would see to it they covered their tracks well. Normally ones who didn't interact with humans and 'common folk' on a regular basis would let a few things slip. That coldness, that emotional restraint, that inhuman behavior–all telltale signs of either a sorcerer or something else. Then again, glowing eyes wasn't exactly a subtle hint either.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Name: Julie Aria Katara Bael
Alignment: TN
Race: Elemental Fairy
Class:
Silver: 115
The cloaked lady listened to male human. "My name is Aerei Nimbus. A traveler of sorts. But I don't deserve much credit." The human now known as Aerei Nimbus signaled to the other human. Hard to see, but still there. He introduced her. "That's Salem. A bounty hunter and, by the looks of it, a very powerful, if not godlike mage." The female human or mage now known as Salem interjected something after he was done. "Hey, hold it right there–I object. Just because I can use a little magic doesn't make me a mage. My level of finesse with it is absolutely nowhere close to qualify. That's like comparing a clockmaker's hand to a stonemason's." 

While Salem talked, Aerei seemed to hear something, but it was just silence that met him. He then continued to talk. "We are going to be leaving this cave and sealing it up when we do so, to lock away the wretched inhabitants of the cave and stop the bodies from piling up." A sound, like scratching and chanting was suddenly heard, but soon went back to silent. Aerei was silent for a few seconds before he continued to talk. "Umm…anyway," He talked slower now. "It would be best if you left with us. It isn't safe down here. Who are you?"

Salem had put a hand on her chin, before she leaned towards the cloaked lady and pointed at her asking almost the same question as Aerei. "You, you're not human. Succubus, fairy, elf or nymph. Which one of these is it? And don't try to fib your way out; I know you're not some common-blooded spirit." The cloaked lady were silent before she answered. "My name is long and tedious. You can call me Julie. To answer your question about my species is too complicated as I am one of few of my own kind. Too few seen outside. I would be pleased to accompany you to the exit." The cloaked lady now finally revield as Julie made a wind barrier around the three of them. The stench around the two humans dissappeared.