Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Not Again [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
When the conversation turned to sex, Lewis rolled his eyes. At least he was feeling better, for the time being. He could at least understand why Simone might find Rhenakos attractive in a physical sense; after all, them talking made Lewis realize that in a different world, he might have gone after someone like Osiria. But both of them reiterated the fact that they had no desire for anyone else other than each other.

“Look at you two…getting along so well,” Lewis said with a smirk. “Now that we’ve got all of that out of our system… I might have a plan to get us out.” Lewis grunted, and with massive effort, swung his leg out. “Damn. One more…” Another one. And another. Finally, there was a sharp thud in Simone’s upper arm, close to her wrist. Blood started to trickled down her arm where a small, hidden dagger had imbedded itself.

“Quick. Grab it,” Lewis said. “I haven’t got the full ideas yet, but we might be able to-” There was a sudden jolt of electricity, shocking Lewis before he could say more.

“My, my…making escape plans?” Alvaro stated as he and Felix walked back into the lair. “And what did you have planned? Hmm?” It was obvious, though, by his tone and actions that he didn’t know that Simone had the dagger.

“Yeah. As soon as I’m free, I’m going to cu-” Another blast of magical lighting rocked Lewis, and he fell limp and silent, hanging there. The smell of burning flesh started to permeate the air.

“Tsk,” Alvaro clicked his tongue. “I may have overdone it…” He sighed. “Well…hopefully he’s not dead.”

Felix looked at the smoking body of Lewis, and then to Alvaro, who seemed preoccupied with the package that he had brought in. The sneaky rat of a man grinned. Alvaro walked out of the lair again, stating he was to grab the rest of the group, leaving Felix alone.

“Ah yes…” He ran up to Simone, his eyes wide. “I guess it couldn’t hurt to…” He grinned, working the belt on his pants. “Take a well deserved…” His pants dropped, and he started to reach for Simone, his eyes hungry.

Felix winced. There was a quick, almost sharp pain below his waist. “W…w-what?” He looked over, his eyes wide. Lewis, still unconscious, had a free arm, though it was twisted and looked as though it were broken in several places. When Felix looked down, he realized what had happened, and suddenly he started to wail.

“Would you shut up, you idiot…you were TOLD not to touch them,” Alvaro roared as he stormed back in, followed by the others who had betrayed Simone, as well as a disfigured woman and two, silver haired men who looked rather familiar. “If you behave, then maybe our benefactor will be nice enough to reattach it…” He produced the package that he had been toying with.

“Look here, Simone…I have a gift for you. A gift for our reunion…and our consummation.”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“Lewis!” Simone screamed again. She was worried but she knew he couldn’t die, not as long as she was still alive. At least they were together in this until the end.

Osiria sensed the panic in Simone and she smashed herself into Simone, “Calm down for the both of you. You once said that you drew his calm. Calm down and let him take it from you this time.”

Simone looked at her panicked. “I see… You are so emotional,” Os smiled a bit.

Once Felix had gotten the bright idea in his head Simone watched as Lewis punished him, “He told you not to touch me… Or think about it.” There was the calm, now that she knew that Lewis had her back. “My, my, my look what the cat dragged in.” Simone watched the group come in and her eyes went to the box that Alvaro had. “My womb?”

“Isn’t it exciting? We’re finally going through with it my dearest Simone.”

It happened so fast that no one saw Simone cut herself free and lunge at Alvaro. Jerome went to pull her off but by the time he did, he noticed the fire. The box was on fire.

“NO,” Alvaro yelled as he tried to put it out. “Hellfire.” He smacked Simone who was held by Jerome now.

“Fuck you,” Simone spit on Alvaro and threw her head back breaking Jerome’s nose, “And fuck you too. If I can’t have children with my husband then I will never. EVER. Have any with you. I would give it up for all eternity if it meant watching you squirm like the fucking worms you are.” She stomped on Jerome’s foot who fought yelling as he held her hostage.

“Simone, you need to calm down before we really have to hurt you.”

“I wish you fucking would so I can do it twenty-fold back,” Simone threatened Jerome. “And if I don’t do it Llywellyn sure as fuck will.”

“The king will do no such thing as he doesn’t even know you are missing,” Simone narrowed her eyes down on an elf.

“Ah… That explains it all. You are the adviser, aren’t you? I saw you around Sulwal when we stayed there. Lly isn't an idiot and if Xeik knows… Well, he would go get Llywellyn immediately. Also, asshole,” Simone looked up at Jerome, "Llywellyn got further than you with me even if he tricked me into it. He always stopped when I said no. He's really going to enjoy fucking killing you especially. Horse's ass."

Jerome was cool as he knocked Simone back out and they put her up with anti-magic chains this time. "You won't be able to cut through these."

"No matter," Alvaro couldn't save the womb, "We can always get it back using the ritual I suppose."

Dusk

Character Info
“Well, what a shame,” a haunting voice said as a silver haired man walked into the room. This one seemed different from the other two, and as he walked up to the disfigured woman, he kissed her, passionately. “My dearest Delilah Raize…you’ve done splendidly. This new body is something to be proud of.” He was almost as tall as Rhenakos, with glowing red tattoo’s running down his exposed arms.

“Did you enjoy the village I recommended?” Delilah asked.

Osiria gagged, “Oh…you survived. I should have done a better job.”

“Shut your mouth, you filthy whore,” the disfigured woman spat. “It’s because of you and that bastard of a son that things did not go as planned.” She started to march up to Osiria, but was pulled back by the demon.

“My dear…please remain calm. Osiria here…she’s the next you. Your body produced such delightful offspring, but her…” There was a hunger in his eyes. “The children she and I will produce will surpass even my strength.” He walked with a confident stride up to Osiria, grabbing her by the chin. “That girl with red hair…when she grows of age, she will join you as well…”

“You lay a fucking finger on my daughter and I swe-” The demon smacked Osiria, which only earned him a glare from the phoenix.

“All of you and your empty threats,” Alvaro said with a smile. “No one is coming to save you.”

Almost as if to prove him wrong, there was a loud crash as several demons flew into the lair, disintegrating.

“He’s heeeerree…” Osiria said with a sly smile.

Lewis was coming around, and when he finally was able to see, he saw Rhenakos charging through several of the demon children. Not a single one could seem to hit him as two of the largest blades Lewis had seen seemed to dance in the air, dismembering each of the silver haired demons in an instant. Two of the betrayers charged Rhenakos, but were met with the Divine Healer, who darted in front of the berserker Rhenakos.

Xeik moved like the wind, quickly jabbing left and right with his fingers. In a surprise twist that Lewis hadn’t seen coming, the two betrayers dropped to the floor, twitching.

“When the hell did he…” Lewis groaned.

Rhenakos charged the demon, who brandished his own blade, and the two clashed blades. This gave Xeik time to free Osiria and Simone, the latter of the two immediately moving to free Lewis.

Jerome was shaking in fear. His fellow conspirators were failing again, but he would not fall with them. In the hectic clash, he dashed for the exit. He could escape now, and live to fight another day!

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“I almost thought you were full of shit Os,” Simone grinned. “Oh, I can’t fucking wait. I’m almost turned on by this.” She giggled a bit as Xeik got her free but first she needed her partner in crime. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine now that you are,” Lewis said smoothly as Simone melted the chains off of him. She gave him a hard kiss and checked him over in the chaos before Lewis had a stride and kicked Felix in the face. “I told you not to fucking touch her.”

With Jerome going for the door a kick went to his chest as a rage-filled voice came through, “You fucking little shitbag.” Llywellyn came through the door and took him by the throat.

“Lly-Llywellyn… Hey buddy,” Jerome choked.

“I’m going to finish what I started over a thousand years ago,” Llywellyn threw Jerome into a wall before going for the kill. It was slow and agonizing for Jerome but Llywellyn paid him back twentyfold for what he thought his crimes were. “SAVE THE ELF FOR ME,” Llywellyn pointed at the adviser. “I’m going to rip you to shreds.”

Simone was quick into action herself as she went after Alvaro. Osiria went after Rhenakos’s mother as she tackled the bitch to the ground and started to repeatedly punch her in the face. “I’m going to make you pay for saying what you did about Izzy!” Osiria screamed.

At the mention of Izzy Rhenakos seemed to get even more pissed as more power came to his swings. “What the fuck did you say about my daughter?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

Osiria roasted the woman alive at once but she stayed out of the way for Rhenakos. This was how they operated, she couldn’t risk becoming a target for the demon. “Stay with Simone,” Rhenakos yelled at her.

“Don’t worry about me,” Osiria took off over to Simone who was fighting the fae lord on even ground now.

“You aren’t so scary now that I am strong,” Simone was throwing fire at Alvaro. “I’m not the weak little girl I was. Not anymore.”

It was over in a matter of twenty minutes. Once everyone was dead Simone walked over to the box that once held her womb and she kicked it to the side.

“Simone… if you had just let him put it back in…” Osiria looked sad for a moment.

“It would have just given him an edge. I didn’t want him to have it. I’m just sorry I didn’t ask Lewis first. It should have been a joint decision to destroy my womb like that,” Simone stepped on the box reducing the rest of it to ash and embers. Osiria ran over to Rhenakos to check his wounds.

“Xeik, can you look over Lewis? He’s not okay,” Simone was just staring at the box holding in all of her emotions. Now, there was no need for Angela to research how to take off the curse… It didn’t exist anymore.

Llywellyn on the other hand was still beating the shit out of Jerome. He kicked him across the floor and he looked sweaty. “Just end it already.”

“No, Simone suffered for so long because of you and I’m going to make sure you do too.” The adviser was being held by some of Llywellyn’s guards. “You all can leave… I’ll be here a while and trust me when I say Jerome that age has made me so much more patient.” He kicked Jerome into a wall now.

Dusk

Character Info
The fight with the demon was over much too quickly. Rhenakos was almost disappointed as he slammed his foot into the demon’s chest, pinning him to the ground. The look of disgust on the demon hunter’s face was clear.

“You shouldn’t have come back,” Rhenakos said. “Threatening my wife. My daughter. My friends. You’ve royally fucked up…” With a twisted smile, Rhenakos grabbed the demon’s arm, and with incredible strength, tore it off. The demon’s screams echoed in the cavern. The fighting had died down now, and it was evident that Rhenakos’ side had won. “I’m going to rip you to pieces…my dear mother put this body together for you, didn’t she?” He smiled. “Let’s see how well she did…” Rhenakos reached down for the other arm….

Xeik had taken care of the rest of the betrayers, immobilizing them with his fighting technique that Raine had taught him. Pressure and mana points across the body were hit, causing immense pain and blackouts to anyone who was on the receiving end. Had Lewis been able to watch, he would have been impressed with how Xeik compromised about killing. The conspirators would be left to Llywellyn, unless Simone or Lewis got to them first. That was for them to decide.

Lewis had wanted to join in, but in the end, he wasn’t able to. Between the shocks he had received, and the broken arm, there was no way he could participate. So, instead, he cheered Simone on, lending her his calm and strength where he could via resonance. It was more than enough. Alvaro was easily overpowered with their powerful magic.

When it was over, though, Lewis was left there, watching Simone distraught over the choice she had made. “No…I understand,” Lewis said as he pushed himself up shakily. “You did what you had to do…” There was a hint of sadness in his voice. As Osiria left to go check on Rhenakos, who was still ripping the demon to pieces, Lewis shuffled his way to Simone.

“Don’t get me wrong…I’m sad. But…we had no way of knowing when help would arrive,” he said, leaning into her. “You did what was necessary. I’m not mad…” Even with her support, Lewis felt faint, and almost fell. Simone called for Xeik, who ran over immediately to start trying to heal Lewis.

Everything seemed to be wrapped up. Lywellyn was having his alone time with Jerome, which meant that there was nothing left for the rest of them. On Xeik’s orders, Simone, Osiria, Lewis, and Rhenakos were brought to Elysia. He sent word ahead, and hoped that Angela was available. With what had happened, there was much to be discussed between the goddess and Simone.

It was Lewis that Xeik was worried about. Their resonance wouldn’t let him die, but with the twins still siphoning magic, Lewis wouldn’t be able to heal instantly. That meant his arm would need to be set, even with healing magic. Rhenakos and Os were both there as well, but were attended to by regular clergy members.