Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > New Beginnings
Edward

Character Info
Name: Edward Dawnhall
Alignment: LG
Race: Human
Class: Swordsman
Silver: 283
The young man slowly embraced the woman. "I..I accept, could you show me where the guild is located..? I'm curious to meet the other members of the guild." He looked up at the Motherly woman with hopeful eyes..it had been a difficult voyage for the poor young man, he hoped he could rebuild his life with this guild…one of the things his mother always told him was to always do the correct thing and to be as selfless as possible…and that was exactly what he wanted to do, to help those who needed help, defend those who couldn't defend themselves and to face danger head-on.

He hoped he could achieve it with this Guild.

"Mother…Father…I will Avenge our family.."
Edward Dawnhall…
Kythe

Character Info
Name: Kythe Sitari
Alignment: CG
Race: Minadrias
Class: Guild Leader
Silver: 2848
Kythe smiled and nodded. "Of course sweetheart, we will get you settled amongst our number and introduce you to the others so that you know them - you will have more than a few allies to keep you safe with us beside you and help you to your goal," she said softly. "Let's eat first and then I will take you to the Guild, I'm sure there's more than a few of our members home, we might have a few missions to keep us busy but they never stray too far from the Guild Hall otherwise," she chuckled.