Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Village Scavenging Cont. [P][R]
Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
"What?! I was only taking off my tunic." Dala said, "I know better than to take off my trousers in public!" 

Finally, she was free from the trap known as a dress. The dress itself fit, although it was wrinkled from the commotion. She liked the blue color as it reminded her of the sky. The sky was cool. There were dragons in the sky. Some dragons were blue. Therefore the color blue was cool too. Dala looked up to Cao and noticed the concern that her new teacher held. Great. More questions. And it was about the burn marks around her wrists. Burn marks that were made by the chains of the past. However, Cao didn't ask how they came to be and instead asked why she didn't request for healing. 

"These are mine." Dala said looking down at her wrists, "They're the one thing that the world is unable to take away. Reminders. I'm not gonna forget the past." 

The child looked up to Cao, wondering if it would be wise to explain her goals for the future. She didn't know how the teacher would react. Would she laugh? Would she call it stupid? Then again, her ideals being ridiculed was nothing new. Dala decided that if they were to talk, they might as well go to the hotel while they walked. There was no point in just standing around. She began to head towards the hotel. 

"I'm gonna be a powerful princess one day." Dala explained with passionate eyes, "I will rise up and become a leader. A leader has the power to help people. To bring them to a new state of living. I'm going to provide homes, food, and comfort for those that need it the most. Their gender won't matter. Their race won't matter. I don't care if they are orcs or lycans. All that matters is making a place where people can live better lives. A chance for those who were born without chances." 

Her eyes were full of passion for her goals. It was though she was set aflame with the strong desire to help people. The desire was infectious and filled with a strength that couldn't be matched by sadness or hatred. 

"Thats why I can't let these scars fade." She explained, "Not until I've achieved my goals in life. I can't let myself forget what it was like. I can't let myself fall into the pit of apathy that I've seen from many others." 

Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
Running her thumb along Dala's wrist as she examined the burns more. By the look of it they and pattern it was most likely frictions burns. Looking into Dala's eyes as she explained that the burns were a reminder of the past. nodding slightly from the young girl's words as she herself still wore her robes to remind her of the past as well. Releasing her grip on Dala's wrist as Dala did not seem to wish to talk about the past. Pulling the sleeve back down and doing her best to try and smooth out the wrinkles from Dala's entanglement with it, Lixue would step back with a small smile as she viewed the dress and the wearer as a whole, especially with Dala's golden hair. Nodding once again as her student looked quite presentable now.

Picking up the tunic and brush off the dust before folding it. "I know these are quite old and run down, but this would be perfect for training later so you don't have to ruin your new clothes". Of course, she would buy her student proper travelling clothes, but when the run combat drills it would be nice to have something to use without worrying ruining. "What do you think"? As she turned to Dala she seemed as if she had something she wished to say, but not wanting to say it either within the orphanage or her impatience nature wanted to move on while speaking. Looking inquisitively at her student how started to already rebel by leaving without her teacher. "Dala? Where are you going"? Feeling as if her first student might be more than she can handle, Lixue followed after her to see what she was doing.

Catching up to Dala, she suddenly looked back at her with an unexpected goal. Unsure of what to make of her student's words as she had just agreed to study magic now she wants to be royalty on top of it. While one can pursue one than one goal, unfortunately for Dala princesses are not made they are born. Though the girl did seem passionate about princesses by how she excitedly mistook Lixue for one, the priestess wondered on the why of the matter. Lixue's thirst for the reason would be quenched as Dala continued on about how she wanted to be a benevolent ruler. Unsure as to where Dala heard that princesses lead, but the title was irreverent if the young girl was going to start her own kingdom. Cao liked the idea, as there were plenty of people in need of help and just like her student she had promised to help others. Looking to Dala with a respect as not many would wish to help others given what the world has done to her. "That's a very commendable goal, however, such a thing is quite the undertaking, not something that can be achieved as you are now. Even so as your teacher it is my duty to help my student reach their goals so, for now, focus on improving yourself to where your goals can be achieved". Continuing to focus on her student the Undead wondered on what the future held for her student and if her wish to help her fellow countrymen could coincide with creating a kingdom to where anyone even something like herself could be accepted.