Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > A Quest [O]
TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Name: Tristana Deformem
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: At the moment she is a traveler
Silver: 302
Tristana listened as he spoke about the homeless and felt slightly irritated. He was basically just explaining her to why the homeless were good people to ask for information. Even though it was Tristana who suggested it in the first place. Tristana could see with her eyes that the homeless stayed in one place and could guess that they could hear everything in the market. It was the whole reason that she had even brought up the homeless to ask in the first place. And he was the one who seemed hesitant to even ask the homeless. But now he was trying to explain to her why it was a good idea even though she was the one who came up with it. She kept her expression calm and happy. Tristana had great practice with controlling her negative emotions. It was something she had to learn growing up. Tristana then listened to Ozzet speak about how they still might rob you. Now this was a good point. They would need to be careful when they talked to people in general. She then listened to Ozzet as he spoke about Taverns and such. Perhaps he knew of some good taverns to look. Or at least that’s what Tristana had begun to wonder until she realized that Ozzet was brand new to this land. So he knew just about as much about where the tavern was as she did. But that was fine. That just meant that try to find it together. Ozzet then made the comment about homeless people. Right! They would probably know where a tavern like that was. Tristana tried to remember where she saw that homeless man earlier.

“I saw a homeless man earlier.” She said with a smile, “I gave him some money too. Perhaps he would be willing to tell us. If we can find him that is. I can’t remember that well where he was.”

She had only seen him once and it was during the time when she was eager to explore. Tristana didn’t exactly record where she had seen him. She then walked quickly through the crowd and her mind was focused on finding him or some other homeless person. In her excitement Tristana completely forgot that it would probably be a good idea to wait for Ozzet. Instead she recklessly rushed forwards into the crowd. Tristana spotted a man who appeared to be homeless, but different from the one before. He was begging for money and sitting out of the walking way to avoid getting trampled. This man had a grey shirt and light blue pants.Tristana approached him and handed him twenty silver. She gave him a gentle smile. The man seemed to be surprised by how much he had received. Most gave up one or two silver. Not twenty! This and the few silver he had managed to get would be enough to get him a small job and perhaps one day a home. The homeless man seemed very appreciative towards Tristana. Now seemed a good time to ask him.

“Do you know where a tavern with the most amount of criminals is?” Tristana asked.

The homeless man was surprised by this question and took a long good look at Tristana. Then he sighed.

“I do. But I won’t tell you.” He said, “You were so kind to me. The tavern is filled with dangerous criminals. It would be wrong to let somebody as sweet as you enter it.”

Darn it! Tristana’s plan didn’t work out as well as she hoped. Now he wouldn’t tell her anything thanks to her acting nice. Maybe if she got Ozzet to question him, then it might work. Now it was time to be intimidating. So she stood tall over the homeless man and stared at him. It was time to let her mean side out. 

"Please tell me." Tristana said. 

She really needed to work on her intimidation skills. Instead of intimidating the homeless man it seemed he was holding back a smile. Apparently her trying to act tough and mean was amusing. Which was probably a fair point since she was terrible at acting. 

“Your choices are your own. The past doesn’t excuse now.”