Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > A Special Request [P/O]
Aevaeterna

Character Info
Name: Elenoir Kilandre-Alveron
Alignment: TG
Race: Human/Shadow
Class: Acoustikinetic Mage
Silver: 15
Pausing a moment, Elenoir blinked back at her companion and his newest companion. Her gentle eyes flickering for a moment as she thoughtfully nods her head, the movement slow and precise as she moved to approach the 'Hunter'- the large man stiffened considerable, seeming locked in place as the young woman approaches him in slow, methodical steps. Idly, young Elenoir reached to her throat,sliding the bell over her head and wrapping the chain about her knuckles. Never once did her gaze waver from the man as she idly rang the small bell to and fro- almost hypnotically," Honesty creates amnesty. Is this your base of operations?" the bell jingled once, a crystalline and sharp sound.

The man gulped and nodded slowly. Elenoir smiled gently, her soft voice lilting gently," Is there anyone living left within?" rrng! the bell rang again, accenting her sweet words.

The man shook his head slowly, his movements lazy as if he was asleep whilst obeying these simple commands made by a mere siren song and bell. Elenoir tilted her head to the other side, long platinum locks falling over her other shoulder," Where do you get your slaves from?" rrng! the man gulped heavily, now sweating profusely as he clenched and unclenched meaty hands. He seemed to be struggling against her influence and yet.. Succumbed.

" Mi-miles from here… Another lodge… In the forest… Pe-people think it's a tavern bu… But it's a trap… Exotic animals are trapped there too… JUst.. shipped here… At night…" He spluttered weakly, the man's face now beet red as he gasped- the pressure of the magic seeming almost too much. Elenoir nodded quietly, moving back toward the lodge before tossing the candle at it- almost immediately, one of the wooden timbers caught alight- within moments, the entire lodge was consumed by red flame. Smoke billowed into the air as the man fell to his knees," You will wait here for guards to arrive, you will be arrested once you tell them everything that happened here… Amnesty may be given." rrng! Elenoir walked away from the man, looking to Regi and simply nodding with a smile, pointing toward the forest. That is where they had to go

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
kingcrasy

Character Info
Name: Reginn Obi
Race: Human
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 62
Regi looked at Cricket with a small smile "I have never been so attracted to woman in my whole life" he said with a chuckle as Cricket bounced around suggesting he was ready to go, the blacksmith climbed onto the Gryphons back balancing himself carefully to avoid making the flight more difficult before the beast ran up to Elenoir bowing its head allowing just enough room for Regi to pull her up onto the eager animals back, "He said it was miles so I should at least let him stretch his wings" he gulped nervously before looking back slightly "I would hold on", as Cricket sprinted forwards allowing every bump to vibrate the riders until jumping unfolding the massive wings causing gusts of the wind to blow around loose dirt and leaves before they were in the air wind flowing through their hair, he grinned speaking loudly to fight against the wind "I think I was right with my theory, Cricket must have had a Friend or Master, kidnapped by these men" he sighed into the wind "Even if it means I lose him in the end, it's the right thing to do".

Then his face grew steeled like it had much that day thinking back to the times she has used the bell, "In the time we've been together had you ever used that on me? I don't remember giving you a discount or being enthralled by you… well not by your words" he looked down at the ground as the Gryphon seemed to be getting higher and higher allowing the pair to see the sunset in the horizon above the trees with the city to their backs, "I guess I would just be embarrassed if you had, you know"

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Aevaeterna

Character Info
Elenoir made a small sound of surprise as she was tugged onto the small beast's back, pausing- her hands quietly curled into the feathers of the Gryphon's back, closing her eyes as the wind whipped her face. She wrinkled her nose quietly as he asked her this question- idly she chewed her bottom lips. Exhaling faintly, she rolled her shoulders and shook her head- her white-blonde hair tickling his face as they road.

" Never.." Quietly, her voice drifted to his ears, though Elenoir did not turn her head to look to him. She felt it unnecessary to add that perhaps she had unintentionally, but she only used the bell when she wanted to truly get her way. Nonetheless, the young woman settled back against him before leaning forward, ducking her head into the newly dubbed Cricket's neck.

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
kingcrasy

Character Info
He sighed in relief hearing her quiet voice even against the wind it was as clear as day, he placed his hand on her hip leaning forward resting his chin on her shoulder allowing him the brief minute to relax as the wind blew at his face, his brief moment broken as Cricket called out loudly as he dived into the clouds, his grip tightening on her hips to make sure she didn't fall as the shabby building came into view Cricket seemed to get more restless.

When they landed Regi got off offering a hand to Elenoir giving her a curious look "Whats the plan?" he shook his head "Whatever it is just be careful" grinning at her before turning and petting Cricket "Can you find them?" he asked the bird as it raised its head to the air huffing slightly before starting to walk, "Looks like he knows where to go, I trust him enough to say he's probably right" before he took off after the beast crouched to try and not to be seen.

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Aevaeterna

Character Info
Elenoir tilts her head back as they land before slipping off the gryphon, crouching beside the beast as she reached into her tunic, retrieving the single arrow and grasping it tightly in her hand. SHe allowed her gaze to fix upon the scene before them in silence- a great clearing centered about a large 'hunting lodge'. Caravans upon caravans of slavers sat about bonfires and cages of both sentient and non-sentient captives alike. Elenoir's gaze hardened considerably as she bit her lip- her mind drifted… Slavery was an economical advantage for this kingdom despite it having been outlawed recently- so this would be in the name that is… Good. Just. She questioned herself idly, if the individuals had been captives while slavery was legal- would she have helped? Probably not. Hmph- she pursed her lips and simply shrugged, humming a soft song- the arrow materialized over her shoulder, seeming to point directly into the clearing.

Elenoir's bright eyes flicker to Cricket and Regi, tilting her head- clearly asking if they would be up for a fight. WOuld they?

Have a wonderful day!
kingcrasy

Character Info
He raised his hand to her signalling no, shaking his head to get his point across he coughed as he walked into the camp with the biggest grin on his face "Good fucking evening you hermits" he said using his cockney accent, "you mind if you have a lookie at your wares, the one at home is a bit worn out if yeh get what I mean" the slavers laughed as they nodded and cheered at the man the prospect of money was too luring for them and allowing the blacksmith closer to the fire his eyes growing cold and grin dropping he grabbed a small pouch throwing it to the man, "Hopefully this is enough for you filth" as the man caught it with a look a sudden flash of light and heat emitted from the small leather bag setting the man alight while the others watched in shock as they're friend burnt to death Regi whistled allowing Cricket to swoop down pinning two to the floor pecking at them and head butting while the others ran away but not fast to enough to avoid the gate that swung open filled with the wolves they had just caught still wounded but viscous enough to chase after the two escapees leaving screams to echo through the forest just past the bush.

The only time he had killed a guy was back in training with Viserys, a bandit found their camp resulting in Regi having to kill the man with brute force alone at that time he was fighting to survive, but this was different these people didn't have to die but he wanted them to for abusing rights given to every person, every animal he turned looking at Elenoir "Find anyone else in the cages that may be captured or hiding after that we burn this place down if any of the bosses come looking from out of town" his mind cold and calculating he walked up to the man pinned under the talon of Cricket as the low growl emitting from his beak was answer to a untold question Regi asked "Was it him who baited you?" the beast pecked down causing the man to scream before the young man whistled making Cricket stop, "Now I want to know how many of you are out there? I want the whole spider web of people to know what I did to protect these innocent items you say, now run when your eye is the only thing missing" the man whimpered running away holding his eye as Cricket huffed with a purr as Regi petted him, "Elenoir did you find anything?"

Aevaeterna

Character Info
At first, Elenoir was about to commend him for his rather unique accent and the way he seemed to be playing the slavers up- sitting back upon her heels as she observed, idly preparing a song but then… the shockwave hit her, blasting her hair back briefly, causing her to wince before observing the encroaching panic which envelopped the compound-like clearing. Sighing, she shook her head- quickly tying her hair back before darting from cover. As of skating upon ice, her long strides quickly carried her over to the first of the cages housing several fairies- pressing her lips to the lock, she uttered a high pitched whistle which quickly unlocked the cage- allowing the pixies to flutter free as chaos ensued.

The young mage darted from cage to cage, repeating the process. Soon animals and sentients alike ran amuk. Alas- a low hiss caught her attention- the woman barely dodging a massive grey shape. A gryphon of an owl-leopard variation quickly turned its head toward her, screeching before pouncing again- Elenoir barely dodging once more as she suddenly reached up to her neck, jingling the bell… the beast paused in its furious rage, staring at her with large yellow eyes," There, there, I am here to help you… You know this, don't you?" she soothed the creature, its grey speckled feathers flattening as it began to calm. Extending a hand to the beast, she allowed the creature to scent her palm, the warily draw nearer as Regi addressed her. In answer, she simply shrugged- it seemed she had found a large gryphon if nothing else

Have a wonderful day!
kingcrasy

Character Info
Cricket pounced at the large beast with an owl head looking down at it with its yellow eyes before letting out a large exhale of air into its face before jumping off hopping around suggesting to the other Gryphon to come play, Regi walked over holding his side smiling at Crickets behaviour, "I guess we found what he was looking for, strange I never expected two different types of Gryphons to be friendly" he said as Cricket bounded round the larger creature with endless energy making purring exhales of air. The blacksmith sat against the wall taking his shirt of wincing looking at the cut across his hip from the explosion he had caused, ripping his other sleeve off he wrapped it round his own waist wincing at the pain before looking at Elenoir with curiosity, "I'm just a blacksmith but perhaps you should attempt to tame it?" allowing his grin to finally reappear on his face, looking at the way her hair was put up in a ponytail, "It looks nice by the way" he put his thumb up.

Regi whistled at Cricket as the beast stopped snapping to look at his rider before running over and nudging him with its beak, with a chuckle he stroked its mane of feathers, "You got what you wanted, but I need you to protect people" Cricket looked into his eyes brown clashing with yellow as he continued "You can leave if you want, but I would love to have you as my partner" Regi grinned at the bird as Cricket tilted its head before bowing his feather head down allowing him to slowly climb aboard. "You better get yours, or your Mother will wonder what took us so long, Don't worry he beckoned we'll stop further down the river to rest for the night"