Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > A Special Request [P/O]
Aevaeterna

Character Info
Name: Elenoir Kilandre-Alveron
Alignment: TG
Race: Human/Shadow
Class: Acoustikinetic Mage
Silver: 15
(Currently a private thread for Kingcrasy, but please feel free to PM to join!)

The City of Adeluna was utterly alive with the sound of people going about their day- great airships roared overhead as the marketplace sang with city life. Two notable figures seemed to stick out sorely even amongst the diverse masses passing through the great square that day. A woman with strict, straight platinum blonde hair idly lead along a massively armored hippogriff- the great warbeast proudly arching its feathered neck as its harsh yellow eyes snap to those civilians who wandered too close for comfort- quickly warding them away.

The woman, clearly a veteran warrior, spoke to a younger woman of similar composure- though the younger of the two seemed much more delicate in stature, akin to a lily having sprouted amongst cobblestone. Far too delicate for this harsh place even with all its beauty. The odd trio made their way along the busy broadway, parting the crowd akin to water before approaching a small shop where smoke billowed upwards, the metallic scent of coal and burning ore filling the air in a thick incense. Upon entering the shop, the massive beast slowly took up its place just outside, clearly deterred by the waves of heat emitted from the shop. The two women entered, the elder leading her daughter toward the familiar sound of a hammer biting shards of steel.

" Hello?" Hakon Kilandre-Alveron called out, her voice a low roar- able to penetrate even the sharp thud of the hammer against steel. Each strike called Elenoir to wince slightly, awkwardly casting her bright, beautiful eyes flashing around the shop warily- clearly the loud noises seeming to jar her quite a bit.

Elenoir was not particularly keen on being here, she would have preferred to have sat in the gardens to compose pieces- yet… Her mother was on the war path and there was very little anyone could do to stop it. She loved her mother very much, alas, the training of the past weeks had wore upon her- she did not enjoy fighting and though the exercise could be enjoyable, it was far more grueling then she could have anticipated. She sighed through pursed cherry lips, hugging her arms about her. If this blacksmith was the one her mother chose, then he had to be good to some degree, right?

Hakon Kilandre-Alveron on the other hand was an ex-General, a paladin and born warrior. None of this fazed her in the slightest… She was on a mission to rebuild the community that made her into the woman she was today- and in turn, pass it onto her daughter. Again, she called out," Hello?!"

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
kingcrasy

Character Info
Name: Reginn Obi
Race: Human
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 62
The soot covered face appeared beyond the crimson glow of the room giving a quizzical look at the two women standing in his shop, before his face became a large grin as he confidently leant against his counter "How can I help you, fine women, today? A sword, Armour or even Engraving?" his grin never leaving his face as he got a cloth trying to wipe off the grime covering his body with no avail his sight landed on the large bird standing guard outside the shop, "Its a rare sight to see such a majestic bird, you must be a pretty strong adventurer" finally taking full notice of who stood in front of him "Oh my Deity".

"Your Music is amazing I saw you use your magic once and it really impressed me its such an honour to meet the great Elenoir, How can I help you today M'am" bringing out a large book of items going through a large list of weapons and blueprints drew by him containing weapons and vehicles using magic power sources and other methods of science, "I have to say the one that suits you the most is the Horseless Carriage powered by coal it heats a turbine that powers the car, travels in style without the effort of caring for horses" Regi continued his rant explaining how it all worked with all its little diagrams before looking up at the other older woman, he looked at her almost in fear before raising his eyebrow "I'm sorry M'am are you her bodyguard or something?" completely oblivious of her acts out in the realm.

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Aevaeterna

Character Info
Both women seemed slightly taken aback by the explosion of enthusiasm that seemed to come as soon as the young man appeared. Standing in speechless silence as he went on a rather long and impressive tyraid. Hakon glanced to her daughter who blinked slowly, her lips slightly parted in shock- she mouthed the words to Hakon 'At least he is passionate', the small gesture causing a thin smile to curl the veteran's lips. Allowing him to go on his rather dauntless rant, Hakon arched an eyebrow at his question," I am 'the Great Elenoir's mother." She muses in a low rumble, causing Elenoir to giggle, quickly though it was stifled behind a slender hand." We are here for simple supplies. Simple though they may be, you are said to be the best so of course- we expect the best." Hakon folded her hands behind her back, staring down the boy with a hard look that spoke of a thousand lifetimes of staring down the maggoty recruit in a military camp, demanding nothing but obedience and loyalty," Elenoir here is learning to be a warrior, thus she will be needing armor- something light that will protect her on animal-back. Do you think you could create such a thing…. Ah-?" she quirks an eyebrow at the young man," What was your name again?"Elenoir meanwhile seems to be taken by a particularly ornate plaque hidden against one of the walls of the shop- the young woman moving toward it with movements akin to water. The embarrassed blush that had flushed her cheeks a rosy red slowly disappearing as she admired his work in silence. She was never used to meeting individuals who enjoyed her work so- and as much as it flattered her, it was almost too much. Oh how much she wanted to say she didn't need recognition, but then again… With her abilities, she might accidentally cause amnesia! Ah… How odd this world was.

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
kingcrasy

Character Info
The young blacksmith thought back to what his Father had taught him about customers definitely the military types but as the giant of a woman stared down at him all he could do was try to act honestly and allow a large grin to reform on his face "Apologies M'am I simply thought you too young and beautiful to be a mother of such an amazing warrior" he said almost masking the fear in his voice with fake confidence he glanced over Elenoir quickly "For the Other request, for mounted armour she'll be wanting one that is sturdy but allows her to move freely to not inhibit the rider's movements or evasion" he said tapping his chin while writing down ideas "Maybe an Elven model of armour would allow her to be light weight enough to make up for such inhibitions?" he almost seemed to be in his own world as he designed a suit of armour with engravings on an almost bronze coloured plate armour that allowed movements of her arms and legs with ease.

After he finished with the basics he glanced up to notice Elenoir looking at the plaque he smiled at the item holding great fondness to it "That's my fathers, one of the first things you have to create to become an Offical Forgery is a plaque with the name and location of the shop, of course, he went over the top and made it so shiny it reflects whatever light and image you put into so you can't really see the name without touching it" Regi smiled looking at the book of blueprints he had created over the years after his fathers death, "I know how about my two new Business Partners come watch this piece of beauty being made?" he put his thick leather gloves on looking at the pair with a grin slowly appearing on a face "it's going to blow you away!" he almost cheered.

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Aevaeterna

Character Info
Hakon crosses her arms over her chest, furrowing her brow thoughtfully before nodding shortly," We'll pay for a new set- this all needs to be commissioned," she murmurs rather dryly, moving over to examine the armor. It was light, and as she wrapped her knuckles against it, the metal rang true- not exactly what she would like to be covering her daughter but taking into account her daughter's delicate form and practices, it was certainly the best option. Slowly she turns back to the young Blacksmith," Tell me- how long will it take to make such a set of armor?"

Elenoir meanwhile blinks as he walks up, running her fingers over the chrome plaque with a small smile as the letters appear- green eyes widening with awe before she turns back to look into his face. She hadn't spoken the whole while she was there, but the moment she opened her mouth, it was as if angels spoke through her- clearly some acoustic magic working its way into her words naturally," It's beautiful." Those two words in themselves seemed far too beautiful, too hypnotic for any mere human to utter. Yet as she spoke, it was as if the plaque shone more brightly and grew even more beautiful. She looks down again to admire it before looking back to his face, her bright, beautiful eyes twinkling at him with delight.

Have a wonderful day!
kingcrasy

Character Info
He smiled at the plaque with admiration before looking back at Hakon with a slim smirk, "I can get it done today, I have a technique that allows me to hammer the shape into the armour easier the most blacksmiths" he said with the look of confidence on his face "It may take me two days at most since I don't have her measurements so it will be a lot of trial and error, Also due to the Alloy the Elven use being brittle in cases I added some Carbon to create a Steel substitute" he continued spouting his measurements and methods of creating the perfect suit for Elenoir.

Regi watched as she ran her fingers across the chrome plaque his grin widening when he saw the look on her face as she felt the words under her finger tips which shocked him was when she looked up at him seeing her eyes staring back at him he saw her mouth move before the words reached him, he felt himself almost grow giddy feeling the need to make the armour better than he planned as he started explaining how he would be making her armour his eyes not leaving hers once, "It's pretty… simple, because Ill won't need to use the… Forge for it" he finished his sentence rubbing the back of his neck grinning.

Aevaeterna

Character Info
Elenoir offered him another smile, another rosy blush curling over the bridge of her pale nose. She bit her lip, leaning forwad slightly to hook the plaque back in place, pausing to use her sleeve to wipe away the small smudges left by her fingerprints upon the chrome plating. She felt somewhat light headed- likely from the heat of the shop but then again- this blacksmith… Regi- he was so nice and it was flustering her so much. Elenoir paused and hid her lips behind her sleeve, looking to him again- as much as a scatter brain he seemed to be- at least he enjoyed his job here. Her eyes squinted with delight as she smiled behind her sleeve.

Hakon, meanwhile, observed the small interaction- vaguely feeling a protectiveness crawl over her. Nonetheless, she exhaled through her nose- perhaps she was getting old. Young'un's these days… The Warrior cleared her throat rather loudly, to catch the attention of both individuals," Take her measurements, order what you need, I will pay for it all. Just ensure my daughter's survival with this armor." She narrows her eyes, promises of all the tortures in the world conveyed through her deadly visage upon the boy.

Have a wonderful day!
kingcrasy

Character Info
Regi shook his head recovering himself from getting lost in her eyes and laughs awkwardly "Sorry I have the basic dimensions from vision but theres ones such as Torso Size and Shoulder width that are required" he said using a piece of rope to measure lengths and starting idle chatter "I heard there's a Clan of sorts being form, made of Mounted Flyers its been the target of insults from the people in the Inns" he looked up giving her a small smile, "I think its really impressive to tame something that doesn't require coal or steam to fly" he stood walking to his book writing the measurements before turning back to the two woman, "The overall price is 120 Silvers for the Metal and 20 for the labour" grinning widely at Hakon.

glancing at Elenoir asking "Would you like to help me make it, give it your personal touch? Each Knight I've seen as a unique twist to them" he chuckled gathering materials continuing to talk "My Father once said that a blacksmith that could make a perfect weapon everytime would never achieve perfection in himself, Maybe thats why Ive always wanted to explore the world, I don't want to be stuck in front of a forge all my life like he did".

Aevaeterna

Character Info
Elenoir seems to stiffen slightly as he began to measure her waist and torso, quietly clasping her hands together before her- but slowly forcing herself to relax. Watching him with those bright green eyes and soft half-smile. At his question, she tilts her head, an avalanche of white-blonde locks falling over her shoulder as she parts her lips questioningly. Speaking again in that hypnotic voice," What kind of twist would one put on their armor?" She asks, her voice as warm and sweet as honey-milk tea. She blinked slowly, pausing as she watches him, slowly pressing her back against one of the work benches- though her words seemed to not quite manipulate anything, the materials within his hands seemed to quiver- almost with excitement.

Hakon purses her lips, nodding shortly as she watched the young man work, quirking an eyebrow," Have you ever worked on armor for animals, kid?" she asks somewhat gruffly- clearly she had dealt with quite a few young men being smitten with her daughter. Who knew how much she pain she had dealt out to those poor souls? Clearly she was quite capable of doing so…

Have a wonderful day!
kingcrasy

Character Info
He was working on a strange machine they had in the front of the shop twist the metal through two large metal rollers to stretch out the ingot he continued this adding a powder that allowed it to slowly heat up making it more malleable to the process after a couple of attempts he then added another ingot on top to increase the durability of the piece through the effort he was applying on the handles he spoke "Well my lady most people put their house sigil on it, others put engravings or patterns on, Perhaps you would want to put a gryphon on yours?" grinning he continued to fold the metal until the bronze coloured plate look sideways to have many lines of melded together sheets, he took it before rubbing the Sun Scorch powder on the plate before sliding it into a vat of oil.

Regi turned looking at Hakon in thought "I believe I made one for a pegasus for a man saying he was a Deity or something" he chuckled remembering it "I thought Deities were meant to be high a mighty but this man was so scruffy with his brown hair" the young blacksmith looked out the window to the gryphon standing guard still making shoppers have a wide girth away from the forge "Never done a Gryphon but since it has such a large wing span it should be able to equip more than just simple Leather Studded armour, Perhaps even Elven would be a good set for him to match the rider?" he grinned at her taking heed of her bad mood deciding to imply to her a good side of the gryphon.