Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Street Fighters! (R/P)
Froig Nigasch

Character Info
Name: Froig Nigasch
Alignment: TG
Race: Drakkollis
Class:
Silver: 165
Froig then became more aggressive and threw down the thugs that had tried to take him down. This time he roared at them taking his sword and slashed open a wound across the chest almost instantly killing the man. Then taking his sword he stabbed him multiple times and began to mutilate the body with blood spattering and flowing everywhere. He roared again and lifted the body off the ground and shook his arms throwing it down to the ground in rage.

The young Drakkollis then began to devour the mutilated person's body and limbs and his eyes turned red. Other people ran at him slashing and thrusting swords at him but he turned around shoving them away and went back to eating the man. Froig was now too far preoccupied with devouring the body once he tasted the blood of another being.
Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
"Hmmm, no. Not as far as I know. I love to travel! And I do love controlling things. But, I wouldn't say exactly just at my disposal. It is more of a you do as I say when I need you and you do whatever you want. But, if you want a different contract I could do that. So, what do you say? Would you want to?" Alistar smiled from his spot in the dark. "Behind you." Alistar threw his fan at the thug that had gotten behind him somehow. "A stab in the back could really damage your body."

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Name: Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Race: Ordriey (Half Faerie half dragon, Devil blooded)
Class: Shadow Haunt Prince
Silver: 336
"Oooh? You love travel?! Why don't I… Accompany your side after this. Aha! Fight? Since I cannot stay in one place? I do surely love to travel if that isn't a problem with you? Also I may ask what else do you have iii… Ah shit… One moment after this…"

The ordriey was disrupted for a moment by more sudden shouting which he turned around quickly pulling out a falchion sword and fended himself off, "Ah what I was about to say… Aheheh what else do you have in mind? Well of course it would really damage your body well look at me! I have the arms of a magical warforge if that isn't cool they can bleed blood! Been like this for.. mmmm well… more than a thousand years! It also isn't so bad after a while after becoming a raging beast under the moon and well at anytime when injured…"

He whipped his tail and stung another person yelling at them, "Stay down and oh shut up! I'm trying to have a pleasant conversation over here!" Then looking back at Alistar, "They really don't want to listen to you do they?"

Froig Nigasch

Character Info
Class:
Froig had been busied by the smell of blood and rage and soon finally finished the man off and turned onto the next. He leaped onto the next thug near Danihg and began tearing into the man which he started to scream in pain as he bit and began to tear at the flesh, "I will devour you all! And I will!"

He grabbed him by the neck and threw him against the wall of a building and weapons clattering on the stone and dirt. The young Drakkollis was now soaked and covered in blood mainly his face and hands like a savage cannibalistic being. He rammed into the thug who was already against the ground and repeatedly did this trampling over him while at it.
Alistar Evee

Character Info
"Obviously not. Now, I can't remember why I came here in the first place. Hmmm, oh right. I was looking for something, and I was wondering quite if one of these lowly thugs had it. Could you at all help me search them to see if the item I am looking for is on them? It is a small vial holding a dark black liquid in it." Alistar smiled politely at the ordriey. "I would be in your debt if you did, the vial is something that shouldn't fall into the hands of bad people. If it did, then I guess there wouldn't be much of a world to live in."

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
"Does this liquid have any sort of smell? I can sniff it out for you!" The ordriey immediately began to sniff around like a canine but looked fairly alarmed at the fact the angel had just said there wouldn't be much of a world to live in, "And what in the world is it doing in the hands of possibly these stupid idiots?"

Danihg had thought to himself, "Well this certainly is testing me and aw of course they will suffer." Turning his back he used the pommel of his sword knocking a thug unconscious and quickly began patting down his body feeling for anything and would strip off the clothes.

He would do the same to the others dead or unconscious he was to find this vial for this angel whoever he was. Leaping around he began taking down thugs very quickly, by knocking them off of their feet and slicing them with his falchion sword.

He looked at Froig who was trying to eat another one of those thugs alive and came over grabbing the man that was to be eaten by a crazed Drakkollis. Danihg was wary of the being that was currently blinded with rage and hunger so he hurried as much as he could possibly. The ordriey quickly began searching the struggling man who kept on screaming, "Don't let it eat me! Don't let it eat me!"

Froig Nigasch

Character Info
Class:
Froig had been quite very occupied with the thug up until the ordriey disrupted and took his kill away from him. Almost instantly the Drakkollis roared and leaped onto the ordriey's back and viciously bit him on the neck. He was like a savage beast that wanted it's kill back and continued to bite the male, "GIVE IT BACK!"

A deep low voice of a growl came from him. Froig pulled and yanked at the ordriey's horns and ripped at his mane and even attempted to gouge his eyes out. The young Drakkollis treated Danihg as if he were just as much as the enemy from all around him.
Alistar Evee

Character Info
"Woah! Hey! Calm down! It's not the end of the world!" Alistar yelled, trying to pull Froig off of Danhig. "Gosh! Why are Drakkollis's so oddly strong!? They just are machines of mass destruction!" Alistar kept yelling, failing at pulling off Froig. He sat there and looked on in awe as he was completely helpless.

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Danihg having a surprise attack coming from the aggressive Drakkollis who was very surprisingly quite strong he screamed when he bit his neck. Throwing his arms up and reaching to his back he grabbed the Drakkollis by it's horns on it's head and yanked with all of his strength. It was a failure at first attempt. He whipped his long tail stinging Froig in the back. It was at least something he would be able to do hoping that he was not very resistant to the poison injected in him.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Danihg felt the surge of strength flow through his body as he felt the change begin to come. Within moments he had thrown Froig down with force. He  snarled and barked at him, voice becoming deeper than normal and long claws shot out while hi skin darkened so suddenly. His muscle mass had bulked up slightly, "Never mess with me!" It seemed like he was ready about to go and attack the drakkollis who lay there on his back.