Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Street Fighters! (R/P)
Froig Nigasch

Character Info
Name: Froig Nigasch
Alignment: TG
Race: Drakkollis
Class:
Silver: 165
Crashing, glass and wood shattering a young Drakkollis teen was thrown by force through a building. He rolled head over tail until he was smack into a stone brick building, a shop. He unsheathed a sword and charged back inside yelling, "I'll tear you apart! I'm gonna rend you to pieces limb to limb! Come out and have a real fight! I'll beat yer ass like you do me!"

He was thrown back out of the building again but this time he landed on his butt most painfully. The Drakkollis unlike the others of his kind he was very muscular and his skin was a dark tanish brown. He leaped back to his feet throwing both of his arms out and screaming as two men charged him trying to take the teen Drakkollis down. Not avoiding them he charged back them and bulldozed them, headbutting and knocked them onto the ground like a bull would.

Swords swung right back him only grazing his upper back side which he hissed feeling pain. Dropping his sword he came running back at them shoving them to the ground again. The male knocked the wind out of one of the men he fought pinning him to the ground, grabbing him by the face he began smashing his head against the cobble stones in the street.

The other who hadn't been pushed jumped on his back wrapping his arms around the neck of the 6 foot tall Drakkollis attempting to choke him out, "Goddamn you psycho bitch! I thought you Drakkollis were frail little pieces of shits and where are the others of your kind?! Huh?! Hiding like scared little chickens?!" He elbowed the man in the face and continued to smash the other man where now there was blood starting to spatter on the ground.

Then the Drakkollis suddenly grabbed the man who was trying to choke him and flung him onto his back. He didn't leave the man alone and immediately was back to doing what he was doing before, "Like I said! I'll gonna maim your body when I am finished with you all! Hah! You like this?! You like this?! That is for beating the fuck out of me when you pushed me around in chains when I was a slave!" He sounded angry and crazed at the same time and it didn't seem he was going to stop at all anytime soon.
Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
Alistar watched the Drakkollis from the shadows. 'Seems this one is different from the others I have seen, he seems more muscular and a lot stronger. But, with all of them he still doesn't stand a chance. Should I help him? It would help him, but I've never seen a Drakkollis die.' Alistar pondered. Leaning his weight between each foot. 'Meh, screw it, if I have too I'll just kill him myself.' Alistar thought sadistically, he jumps out from the shadows and makes his way slowly towards the brawling males. "Ummm, hello. I was wondering if you could just let the Drakkollis go? Because if not then I'm afraid I might have to get very physical. And trust me, you do not wanna mess with me." Alistar stated calmly, a sadistic smile on his lips. He pulls out a battle fan, his usual weapon. He prepares for battle, Turning his sadistic smile into a blank face. "Final Judgement."

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Ginhad Noogab

Character Info
Name: Ginhad Noogab
Alignment: TN
Class: Noble Thief/Mage
Silver: 19
Ginhad had been going about having a good time feasting like he usually does every other day. The overweight black skinned Drakkollis who stood as tall as 9 feet had then heard a fight break out as he was just taking a stroll along the streets to get back to his home. He whined, "Daw come on! This is not supposed to be how a day comes about!"

Coming around the corner only to quickly discover that Froig had gotten into a fight brawling out in the streets for all to see. He guffawed and hurried over until he reached them only stopping keeping a distance from them. Ginhad yelled at the young Drakkollis, "Get out of there! This is no time to be fighting Froig! I was just going to have a good time at the feast and you're out here hurting people! How many times do I need to tell you to stay out?! And you two there! Stay out! Get out! Get out! You little miserable rats! Go! Go before you make me have a cow! If you don't stop you're not going to have my dessert I planned for tonight!"

He huffed and crossed his arms tapping his hoof waiting for them to stop the brawl and if not he was going to force himself to step in as much as he hated it. He stuck his bottom jaw out to the side and frowned to show his disapproval of this.
Froig Nigasch

Character Info
Class:
The Drakkollis that was struggling to get them had one swing of a punch done to his face which he let himself fall limp. The moment he had done so both of the men though did hear Alistar's words chose to ignore him and jumped on the Drakkollis.

He whimpered then swung a fist back at them missing with almost every hit in. A third person came running in swinging a sword nearly hitting the young Drakkollis who yelped in fright. "Why haven't you two already taken him down?! This should be easy!" Then at the words the muscular Drakkollis picked his sword off of the ground and sung at them wildly, "Ginhad there's no backing……Ooooooff!" He got a wide cut sliced on his lower back.

"
Off of here…" It at first was painful and paying little attention he had a knock in the face with the pommel of the sword. It didn't knock him unconscious but it did make him fall over.
Alistar Evee

Character Info
Alistar stared at the thugs as they attacked the Drakkollis. "You should really learn to respect your elders. If not then you might just get burned for it." Alistar flicked his hand slightly, a wave of light protruding from it. It wraps around Alistar and starts to take form. It forms into a snake made out of the tendrils of light. "The viper wants to play. Do you wanna play? It would be quite some fun!" Alistar's eyes get a glazed, crazy look in them. His smile creepily returning. He tilts his head slightly, making the creepiness settle in. "Let's play!" Alistar throws his fan towards the first thug.

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Name: Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Race: Ordriey (Half Faerie half dragon, Devil blooded)
Class: Shadow Haunt Prince
Silver: 336
The ordriey had wandered far off into the city was a bit more unusual for the beast like humanoid. It had been walking through the streets, mainly the alleys which felt more secluded and safer from the strangers out in the streets whether main or not, they just had to be avoided at the time until its ears picked up on something which caught its interest.
A brawl. The moment hearing it the ordriey half construct heard it and spread out its massive dark dragon like wings. Its hooves and metal hands hitting dirt and cobble out in the streets not caring about the people anymore. The beast like being sped up until it was beating its wings and flying through the air. It zipped across the city then swooped diving downwards on the thugs attacking the Drakkollis. Whipping it's long black furry scorpion like tail, stinging the man who had his arms wrapped around the young Drakkollis's neck. He screamed and collapses on the ground writhing in pain clutching himself where he's been stung. The ordriey landed on all fours and charged at the other but missed entirely and instead it's horns got lodged into the side of a buildings walls which it now was preoccupied with using it's arm strength to pull itself out from the wall. As it was struggling to get out one of the thugs that had been nearly trampled over swung his sword and managed to nick it's tail. With one more yank the ordriey was free and with the force and pulling back it knocked the thug onto his butt. Then turning around to look at Alistar it made a very similar smile to his and spoke aloud, "Like he said… Play time!" It laughed but only shortly before it became serious, "Hmm no one respects us elders as much these days. I need you hurt me or… never mind… I'll just do it myself." It put its magical construct arms in front of itself twiddling with its fingers as it prepared for the next move staring at the group of thugs with bright green eyes.

Ginhad Noogab

Character Info
Name: Ginhad Noogab
Alignment: TN
Class: Noble Thief/Mage
Silver: 19
Ginhad took several steps backwards when no one seemed to listen to him and the next thing a flying beast came flying by and stung a man! He yelped, ran and tripped puffing up into a ball of spines then continued to roll down the street. The Drakkollis then stopped and hid in a tight space and thought to himself, "Oh Yakzerrassa! Why does he always have to get into situations like this?! I can't believe I have to deal with this if I want him out of this!" Ginhad was irritated and scared at the same time but it couldn't be helped at all. He decided he was stay in the spot he had hid himself in but it wouldn't do much good.
Froig Nigasch

Character Info
Class:
Froig had been fighting the thugs and almost stopped in surprise when an ordriey came flying though and began to fend him off. He stood up facing the angel his jaw dropping not only was it just the magic he had just seen but when a group of five more people came running in, this time there was two women. He cried out, "Oh my god oh my god oh my god! What have a done?! Why did I have to punch their leader?! But I didn't know that woman was their leader! If you guys would have just forgiven me! None of this would be happening!"

He was about to swing his sword but the man he had beat down upon had gotten back up and jumped on the young Drakkollis and attempted to strangle! Soon very quickly Alistar had thrown his battle fans at the thug which had successfully gotten a hit in. Both the Drakkollis and man fell to the ground, "Goddamn get the fuck off of me!" He tried to kick him but failed missing entirely then thought for a moment that he was fighting a dead body for the few seconds lying there on his back.
Alistar Evee

Character Info
"Tch, of course someone comes in as I'm about to have some actual fun, though I may have needed more if I wanted to actually play a good game. My pawns aren't needed for this. So, you all can enjoy the fray of battle andaybe you could become one of my pawns! It would be quite an honor!" Alistar stated cheerfully as he jumped out of the way, up into the shadows. "Fight well, and you'll get rewarded! Do very well, pawns."

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Name: Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Race: Ordriey (Half Faerie half dragon, Devil blooded)
Class: Shadow Haunt Prince
Silver: 336
Danihg winked at Alistar and made a snap of his finger which he made back-flips avoiding the swing of a blade that was aimed directly at his neck. He landed on his feet and which he takes out a leather whip. The ordriey made a spin almost dancing around the thug and giggled in excitement teasing him.

He taunted them with every move he made and every time the two men would try to follow Danihg they would both get whipped or even tripped sometimes. The ordriey then ran around laughing occasionally flying up into the air only to pounce onto two individuals which he took a dagger out and began to slash them, "Please stay still! I am only going to give you as many cuts as you try to hurt or fall down! Aaahahaha! Isn't this just fun?! Oh wait this is a game! Yes! Lets make this more fun!"

He then suddenly cut his palm which he gritted his teeth feeling the stinging pain then made another remark, "Now shall I play you like a cat plays with a mouse. YES! That I shall do!" He held his hand up and closed it in a tight fist letting the blood flow and drip from his wound, "ARGH! You will feel the pain just for my pleasure!" Danihg snarled and grinned with a sadistic smile spread his face.

He was not going to let them escape and wanted to make them feel weak and completely helpless until they were finally finished off. He wanted them to feel it all which would be very satisfying to them. The ordriey would look at Alistar with curiosity and smile saying coolly, "Would I really become your pawn? Someone you would control? I think I would enjoy being someone's… Toy to be played with, to be used, but to be at the disposal? Not my time to be disposed. I like to play and be played with. Now if I were to become… your… pawn… would this ever at any time stop me from my travels that I must travel? I surely would be greatly punished from staying in one place which I do not wish to have." He quickly turned back to lash at the thugs who now seemed to be scared of him but he smiled more at this raising his long scorpion like tail.