Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > A Cure For a Child (O)
Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Name: Darkhor Sauguse
Alignment: CN
Race: Drakkollis
Class: Assassin Scavenger
Silver: 829
The Drakkollis got smacked in the back his head suddenly and was told to swallow his pride. Darkhor started to whine and whimper almost going to start crying again then Synthesis took his and tried feeding him, he tilted his head looking at everyone else awkwardly then sighed taking his first bite.

It was spicy just like he expected it to be and went in for a second bite., "
I'm sorry… I… I sometimes don't know when to ask… It is all my fault I let my son's illness continue because I couldn't bring myself to ask for help until it was almost too late… He could've had died…"
Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
"Well, the time to start with this is now! Once you gain confidence you can do anything! So, I guess I'll put that upon myself as well. I'm a great teacher. At least that's what all the prisoners said." He smiles innocently before picking himself up with his plate. "I'll be back, is there a dish that needs to be taken back to the kitchen? I'll be perfectly willing to take it. And, I'm making something else! Don't ask because it's a surprise." Alistar exclaims cheerfully, smiling so widely he looked insane.

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Illusory Angel

Character Info
Name: Synthesis
Alignment: CG
Race: Half-Angel, Half-Demon
Class: Druid (self taught)
Silver: 6827
A surprise did sound good night now, seeing as Darkhor was acting as if on the verge of breakdown again. Synthesis grinned and flased Alistar an encouraging smile of gratitude. He was a weird individual but she now reconised that he was a good and hard worker. She scooped another load of food up and moved it towards Darkhor's mouth while similtaniously daring to feed herself another forkful with her other hand. Raukaas looked happy enough despite the grim topic, muching on the hot dish and grinning at the sight of his father being fed by a multitasking girl many years younger than him.