Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > A Cure For a Child (O)
Raukaas Noogab-Saurguse

Character Info
Name: Raukaas Noogab/Saurguse
Alignment: LG
Race: Drakkollis
Class: Scavenger
Silver: 260
Raukaas had been sleeping for quite some time. When he woke and up at the edge of the bed he coughed up phlegm and wheezed. Pain in his chest he shut his eyes tightly and got up out of bed. The drakkollis child was tired of sitting in bed and his father Darkhor wasn't around to keep an eye on him at the very moment. He walked reaching the door opening it he wandered out, "I can still do whatever I want. I don't care what father told me. Even if I am sick I can still do things on my own."

Then out in the streets he walked around and outright stole from a cart an apple without anyone noticing. Raukaas sniffed it then along the way to an alleyway he tossed it to the ground. He didn't feel hungry and he didn't plan on eating. Then turning back he picked the apple back up walking back and threw the apple at the man trying to sell apples. Afterwards he found himself running back to the area and thought to himself, "Why did I just do that? That was so stupid!"  

He stopped running and was gasping and coughing harder than he was had been in bed resting but the drakkollis child refused to go back home. This time he was just going to do whatever it was he wanted. The thought of going back home was just a no. He was bored and feeling too achy he sat down and lied against a wall resting and shivering. The young drakkollis after all was sick with pneumonia.
Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Name: Darkhor Sauguse
Alignment: CN
Class: Assassin Scavenger
Silver: 829
Darkhor had been up during the day instead of sleeping but he had been searching for something to help his own son. He was very worried and it stressed him to think about it but he had to find something. With the people who had given him the suggestions of getting any priest for helping in the cure for his own child. The drakkollis however had been avoiding talking to anyone for help wanting to do it all for himself. He wanted to feel good to have achieved something for himself and he thought if he were to get someone else to do it for him he would not feel that sense of actually having done something himself. "I just can't allow it. I just can't! I must find a way whether it were to be a peaceful solution or not to be." Then it struck him that where his thoughts were leading him. Death was going to happen once more at his own hands and if nobody was going to be there it will happen. Darkhor made a hideous cackle thinking about it as he walked back into the city after a long days travel. It was night now and the day had been spent entirely without rest or any sleep. He along the way eat whatever he could have up for the grabs. He was very tired not having have slept at all and he had to sleep at some point sooner or later. He was coming home to check on his son. He had finally reached home opening the door and walking inside. The drakkollis called to Raukaas, "Son I'm home!" When he heard no response a dreadful feeling and thought came over him. Immediately ran into the room only to discover he wasn't there after having searching the whole house he came back outside collapsing onto his knees and crying out loud like a lone wolf. Darkhor just sat there with tears streaming down his face looking up to the sky and wondered why his own son Raukaas would just run from home like this. Especially that he was sick and he thought it could be that he was bored but even all those years he had raised Raukaas had never done such a thing. Wander from home.
Illusory Angel

Character Info
Name: Synthesis
Alignment: CG
Race: Half-Angel, Half-Demon
Class: Druid (self taught)
Silver: 6827
Synthesis wondered the streets of Adeluna, browsing through market's and admiring the local architecture. There was very normal bustling atmosphere and Synthsis appreciated the change after traveling for days and days through the wilderness. That said, she had about had her fills of the local ambiance and was about ready to search out a tavern to base herself in for a while. She wasn't a drinker by any means, but it was a nice place to while away the time; listening in on other people's conversations, the local gossip, the idle catter. She could nurse a nice drink of juice and lounge in a corner as the world went by.

But, alas, this was not to be. For she somehow found herself in a more obscure area of the city and was greeted by the stangest sight. A huge creature wtih hooves, a tail and great wings was kneeling on the streets and crying. Normally a person of such stature would have intimindated her but in the face of such obvious distress she couldn't turn away. So she approached cautiously, ready to spring back at a moment's notice.

"Excuse me," she said nervously when she was about a meter away, "Are you okay? If there any way I can help you?"

Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor slowly put his head down and looked directly at the woman Synthesis. Still crying tears and no longer was crying out loud, "My son… My son's missing… He's very sick but he's missing. I only left him for a day. A DAY!" His chest was heaving and the drakkollis just sat there still then clutched himself.

He was trying to force himself to stop crying to make himself more calm. He would up holding his breath then suddenly blew snot out in front of himself getting it all over the street and passerbys. After a few seconds of looking shocked he sniffed sucking the snot back up his nose.

Then he looked back to the woman then stared at the ground, "Please help me find him. He's just sick with pneumonia but I don't understand why my own child would run away like this. He's never done this ever before. His name is Raukaas Noogab-Saurguse." Darkhor was pleading for help but he had no idea what else to do. The only thing was to search for Raukaas and to find a cure for his ailment.
Illusory Angel

Character Info
Synthesis was a little surprised by the response of the creature. It made quite a scene in its distress and seemed quite vulnurable considering its huge stature. However, the local area wasn't too busy and most of the passers by hurried on without getting involved which left the girl to make the best of the situation. She deliberately ignored the snot on the roadside and pulled a scrap of fabric out of her bag and offered it to him.

"Here. Keep it,"
she said gently, "Of course I'll help. We'll find your son in no time, just you see. We can start by looking together in the most likely places and if we don't find him by the time you've calmed down we can split up to cover more ground. How does that sound?"

The druid sensed a faint residue of magic surrounding the creature, which seemed just as eratic and brittle in nature as he was. She wondered weather he could do with a little healing, but decided the best thing for now was to get the search under way.

Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor gingerly took the rag offered him and blew into the rag then said, "Thank you so much." He stood up to his full height standing at 10 feet and put a hand on her shoulder, "He is only 4 feet 6 inches tall and well he would usually hide behind the shops when he went out looking for something."

He pointed with his other hand where he would normally see Raukaas go to. Walking in the direction he looked back to see if the woman was following him. He walked past the cart and began calling out to Raukaas where a man looked angry about something and seemed to be looking for someone.

As soon as Darkhor walked by, the man threw a small stone at him hitting him in the back which the drakkollis yelped in pain, "Hey which one of your kind stole and threw my own merchandise back at me?!" The drakkollis had spines suddenly puffed up like a puffer fish and he hid in between two buildings.

He seemed to be stuck now and he didn't want to come out at all. The man spat, "God damn it you Drakkollis get back out of there! This is why I hate your kind!" Darkhor just whimpered cowardly at this point. It would be the only thing he would do at the time.
Illusory Angel

Character Info
Synthesis would have been amused if the situation was not so sad. She had followed the Drakkollis down the streets until they came to the cart, where she had watched as the human drove appeard to scare the - what had the human said - "Drakkollis" into puffing up with spikes and diving into a narrow allyway. The girl didn't bother to try and coax the Drakkollis out oh his hiding place and instead approached the human.

"Did you say that another Drakkollis like him stole your stuff?" She asked.
"Yes!" The man half shouted at her in anger despite her being right in front of him, "Bloody disgraceful is what it is!"
"Could you tell me which way he went, then." She continued calmly.
"That way," He blustered and pointed down a slightly wider side street, "What do you want with him?"
"He's lost. He needs finding. Don't worry, sir. I'm sure his rather will speak to him about this incident."

And with that she turned back to the Drakkollis hiding in his narrow gap. "Did you hear that?" Your son is that way. Shall we go find him?"

Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
Alistar sita on top of a building, staring at the two. He giggles childishly. "Oh goodie! A chase for a sick son! This will sure be something I could help with!" He cheers, hugging his cute bunny plush. He twirls his parasol and jumps down from the building. He lands gracefully and makes his way to the two. "Hello! I overheard your little situation and I think I may be able to help. I can fly and have heightened senses." He smiles innocently, tilting his head a bit. "That is, if you are willing to accept my services!"

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Darkhor Saurguse

Character Info
Darkhor had been hiding in the tight space but decided that he had to deflate upon hearing about the whereabouts of where his son may be at, "Please let it be my little Raukaas." Then as he started to go down to the general area of where his kid could be possibly at the man he had met from before had come jumping down with a parasol.

The drakkollis turned to face him, "Do I know you? Also my kind is quite capable of flight and we have heightened senses so I believe we are equal on that but surely you can help search for him since I am too weary to fly." Then scoffed, "My 10 year old son is such an idiot…"

The Drakkollis went off in search for Raukaas calling out his name, "Raukaas! Raukaas come back to me! I want you to come back home! Please…" Thinking to himself, "Why would he just outright steal? No… That's not right… No… He would never steal like that. Not with someone noticing him like this."
Raukaas Noogab-Saurguse

Character Info
Name: Raukaas Noogab/Saurguse
Alignment: LG
Class: Scavenger
Silver: 260
Raukaas had fallen asleep on the spot for only a short period before he woke up. The place suddenly was unrecognizable and then feeling nauseated he got up and moved to an open barrel vomiting in it. He started crying and spiting out trying to rid of the acidic stomach taste which was quite terrible. He though that this made him feel more miserable then heard his father call out his name. The young drakkollis almost went towards in the direction where he was but he ignored it purposefully.

Raukaas didn't want to go back home and ran further down the alleyway and turned in another direction further away from Darkhor. He had no plans for coming back anytime sooner then once again he found himself picking through the carts from a different person. This time he had no intentions of putting anything back like he did from earlier before and began stuffing his bag with different items. Another food item he sniffed and munched on it trying to not draw any attention to himself he was along the way again.