Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > [P] Wet and Weary
Arcane Trickster

Character Info
Name: Pick
Alignment: CG
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Arcane Trickster
Silver: 274
Pick appeared next to him again.

"I know you said not to, but teleporting is fun! I think I'm almost out of components for it though. I'll have to get more." Pick decided he has probably stolen enough for today, but needed to refill on teleportation material. He had stolen enough money to go shopping so he walked with Tea and bought some food as well.

After a while they passed a component salesman. To Pick's surprise it was the illusionist he saw the day before. Unfortunately however he had been looking through his stolen spell book at the exact moment he caught the illusionist's eye.

"Tea, I'm gonna go." He whispered semi panicked, "I…" the wizard interrupted with, "Hey! Stop that thief!"

Pick leafed through the book, found agility, and frantically cast it. He sped off, but he wasn't used to moving that fast and bowled over several people. The magician suddenly teleported in front of Pick who in turn reflexively cast Replication, and he bolted in 4 different directions. He was having the time of his life. His excitement didn't even die when each version of himself was met with a different version of the wizard. He did however use his last components for his teleport spell and reappeared near Tea.

"It's been nice, let's go back to Eliza's." He said with a goofy grin.

You'll have to catch me first.
The_Pasty

Character Info
Name: Tea
Alignment: TG
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Monk, Teaching of the Elements
Silver: 1966
Tea wasn't pleased by the situation, but he didn't have time to yell at Pick. The illusionist was in the way of the best route, so Tea pulled Pick in an alley way behind the market place. Yelling can be heard from the illusionist, then three bright explosive light appear simultaneously, "Grah! I'll catch you thief!" yelled the illusionist.

"Pick you keep this up, I might have to put you on a leash." Tea grumbled, they manage to get back into the main avenue without bumping into a crook. "You cause way too much trouble for one elf." Tea said, he was nervous that they would meet more trouble.

They finally make it to Eliza's shop without a hitch, "Tea you could have left a note, I almost thought you left without saying goodbye." Eliza exclaimed seeing him. "Sorry, we thought it would be a quick trip to get groceries." Tea answered, Eliza huffed, "Now you know you don't need to do that, but fine, and I see you have that cowl I made for you." She smiled. Tea was a little surprised, "I know you're not ready to show who you are to the world, but one day they'll truly accept you." Eliza said walking up to Tea giving him a motherly hug. He hugged her back, "Thank you for understanding." He said to her. This seemed to be a past discussion the two had awhile ago.

She finished hugging then announced, "Alright, I'll prepare breakfast for you two, and make your favorite tea." Tea's eyes glisten, "Oolong tea?" he asked, she nodded in response. "Oh you'll love the tea, it is really good." Tea said passionately to Pick.

T. Leaf
Arcane Trickster

Character Info
Name: Pick
Alignment: CG
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Arcane Trickster
Silver: 274
Pick declined the offer for tea, "Nah that mushroom tea Cedric made us try still leaves a bad taste in my mouth." Eventually he was persuaded to try this new tea, but it was only marginally better. He didn't quite understand the allure of leaf water, but to each his own.

After a few hours they figured it was time to head back towards the Ancense Mountains. Eliza stocked them up with all the equipment they might need. She even took care of Pick's component pouch. "I need you to be at your best out there. The both of you. Don't you go dying on me."

They assured her they wouldn't and set off again to go rescue Drysl. 

[OOC This marks the end of our short stint in Adeluna. If any is still following our story we'll be in the Ancense Ruins. The thread will be an open one named "Exploring the Ruins". We are opening the thread to meet new people. It will have a limit of 4 people so it's easier for everyone.]

You'll have to catch me first.