Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > Blood Brothers [Event][O]
coloneldegrant

Character Info
Name: Garator
Alignment: TE
Race: Demonic Human?
Class: Barbaric Warrior of Chaos
Silver: 0
The Metal thing stood still as Genjiro walked up to it, eerliy so. It kind of looked like a statue, a big metalic statue armed with an asortment of deadly weapons from the most visible two handed axe in it's hands, massive Tower Shield on it's back,brutal looking mace on the hip and a Heavy Crossbow hanging from the back of it's belt. Cao's assesment was very much so accurate, especialy now on a closer glance. 

And while it didn't move when Genjiro started talking, it did not do nothing. It listened, it made notes about the tone and way he and other Citizens spoke. It started to sort them out into categories and make scenarios invloving them. Then when two men tried to walk away, the Machine turned towards them, wanting to get confirmation on a conclusion it had reached based on the informatiom provided.
- Question. Are you two, Citizens, are in fact, Militiamen? If yes, please direct me to your superiors this instant.
Aragami

Character Info
Name: Rashomaru
Alignment: LG
Race: Hanyou
Class: Swordsman
Silver: 27
It came as no surprise that Rashomaru was greatly relieved when Genjiro's response to the machine-like being did not provoke it to attack, though he felt it was his turn to speak. It believed that they were subordinates of some military group, from what he could understand. He went to explain to the golem before Genjiro could reply. "We were sent from our village to take part in the battle. I am afraid we do not have any 'superiors' which you can speak with; we both arrived of our own accord. Will you allow us to join you in entering the battlefield against the monsters?" Behind him he was sure Genjiro was thinking of more questions to ask it, but now that he could see all the weapons attached to its body he felt that even if the machine granted them permission, they should keep a wide berth from it when fighting. It appeared to be a much heavily armored version of a combat doll he had heard of from an old book he saw in the village monastery's archives. Not only that, but this one could move and speak by itself. There was definitely magic involved. It was not unheard of for sorcerers to animate objects or paper dolls to do their bidding. He wondered how powerful the one who made this golem was.

He looked over to Miss Cao to see how she felt about this. He didn't have much time to decide as Genjiro could slip away to rejoin the front lines if he lost interest. Regardless of what the golem chose, the brothers would stay together. It was the safest way for them both to ensure they could return to their friends and family. 

Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
Luckily the Golem was more stable than she expected, however, Lixue still did not trust the construct as without a master the construct would follow it's last directive to the letter for better or worse. As the golem responded to the siblings Lixue released her prepared spell overhearing Rashomaru mention how they had been sent by their village to help drive off the invading creatures. Displeased by how the village had sent the men to fight against impossible odds and most likely meet an untimely end she promised herself to make sure to do her best to keep the sibling alive either through victory or forced retreat.

Meeting Rashomaru's gaze with a light smile as to thank him for not leaving her out of the conversation as the metal colossus and his less than considerate brother. "I will be accompanying your back to the front as well, however, before we advance it would be wise to know more about this golem". Approaching the hulking construct keeping a safe distance away from the creation to react to anything it may try to do. Clearing her throat the Undead Priestess spoke in a more forceful tone than her deviating from her usual polite and calm intonation. "Like the other two here I am an independent force only represented by myself. While I am willing to cooperate towards a common goal I require your destination, protocols and your superior. As we need to know if we can trust you to battle alongside us. Worrying about more than the enemy will only lower the already fairly low chances we have for surviving". Watching the Golem carefully as she waited for its response making sure to listen for any red flags that would risk the Siblings. While Lixue may appear young she had trained all her life as well as slain monsters to demons. She was not about to let an unknown further risk the safety of Rashomaru and Genjiro more than their village already had.