Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > A Whole New World [P]
Sanyi

Character Info
Name: Sanyi
Alignment: CN
Race: Wyvern
Class:
Silver: 353
Sanyi was perplexed. Every instinct screamed at her to chase Solmundr and end his miserable existence. The man raided their home, killing everyone and experimented on the children. Of their entire valley, only two survived. To top it off, Ian had escaped. Solmundr still somehow knew the exact location of the runaway. If they did not take care of the man now, Sanyi knew that it was only a matter of time before he regrouped and renewed his attempts at whatever master plan he conceived.

Step after step, she feared they were filling themselves with false hope of distance between themselves and their hunter. Ever since meeting Ian and Raziel, life had become infinitely more complicated. Sanyi cared very little, if anything at all, for the angel. For the first woman since her mother passed, she was nice enough. Maybe it was the way Ian seemed to dote on Raziel that created a bit of disdain for her. Or perhaps it was this new bond that was unintentionally formed between them. The only reason any of these thoughts mattered was the irresistible aura from Ian that appeased her senses.

Wherever the lavender angel went, Ian was at her side as a lost puppy, though Sanyi did not know quite what that saying meant. Her well being was his top priority. If her ankles so much at ached, they either stopped for a rest or he carried her. Ian kept her warm at night and allowed her to hold his elbow at nearly all times. Raziel had made it abundantly clear that Sanyi did not need to follow them, having sensed Sanyi's discomfort and irritation through their new bond. As much as she hated to admit it, however, Sanyi did not know anybody else and even less of the world. For what seemed like the thousandth time, the wyvern sulked. "Still think we should have tracked down Solmundr instead," she mumbled.

No matter how much she wanted to have the brooding face, the wyvern could not disguise her child-like wonderment of the world they were walking through. Green grasslands had melted into a forest of molten gold. Orange and yellow leaves covered the golden grass between the brown trunks as far as she can see. Trees stretched tall to the sky with gnarled fingers. The wind whispered through their leaves, making them dance and sing with a gentle voice. Little squirrels chittered as they defied gravity with their speed of climbing the rough tree bark. Sanyi could smell the rabbits and foxes, hear the insects and birds. "As I stated before, I will not blindly chase after that man while my father is still missing."

Raziel's voice cut through Sanyi's discovery of the music of nature. "Fine." Sanyi crossed her arms and gave a pointed glare at the pristine white wings. "When you get out of here, Sanyi, learn the world. Make nice with people and they may help you find Vartirrian. Remember his importance. You must find him, Sanyi. Everything depends on you two." She sighed and dejected her eyes. If she was going to follow them, the wyvern knew she might as well attempt to know them as Mother had directed her to. But what could she do to start the task? Her thoughts drifted to Ian again, remembering that he was like her. "So… Ian… Where are you from? Do you… Remember anything? From before?"

Ian

Character Info
Name: Ensarrian
Class: Wyvern Alpha
Silver: 897
After their escape from Solmundr, Ensarrian and Raziel had discussed their next destination. She mentioned that she needed to restock some things in her bag, and that they can be found in Zets’Ki Mountains. Naturally, he offered to take her there, and began guiding her to her homeland. Though he had never been there personally up close, he knew the way from many flights over the land. Getting there would not be a problem necessarily, but it would be a tiring journey, and a long one. Raziel’s ankles had healed, but it was far too early for her to be walking so much. So Ensarrian would carry her, or they would stop to rest until she was fit again to keep moving.

Already a couple of days have passed, and they still had a long way to go. Normally he would take her by flight, but despite having been healed, his body still ached from the torture he was forced to endure. The poisons had done a number on him, making him exhausted after long hours until his legs almost refused to move. But he would say nothing, especially to Raziel. She already had enough on her mind.

Sanyi had come along with them, though Ensarrian didn’t know why. It was clear she held negative feelings for Raziel after their sudden and unexpected bond creation. He recalled feeling the exact same way when he became Nelanna’s familiar. Although, he didn’t do so well at hiding it. He made it very obvious to her that he outright despised her. But just because he understood the way she was feeling, it didn’t mean he approved. Sanyi needed to give the angel a chance before making any decisions.

At least she didn’t complain much on the subject, only pouting that they hadn’t gone after Solmundr. He shook his head at her complaint once more, only thinking to himself instead of actually answering. Raziel comes before anyone, and anything else. She was most important to him. Did that mean they should not fear Solmundr’s return? Of course not. He knew the mage was not finished with them. No matter what, he would do everything in his power to get them to mate so that he can have more ‘perfect’ Wyverns like them. It was just easier than going out and capturing more Wyverns and starting all over again. They only had so many supplies, and there was no guarantee that the others would survive like he and Sanyi did.

He glanced back at Sanyi when Raziel replied in his stead. For only a few heartbeats did his fiery eyes examine her features once more before he forced himself to look back ahead. It seemed he still had trouble making eye contact, or even looking at her for longer than a few seconds. He was constantly reminded of who she was. His betrothed, meant to one day be his bride. She was a beautiful girl, and their age difference was highly appropriate for a close relationship. He knew that if he wanted, he could attempt to pursue a romantic relationship with her if he wished. But he wasn’t sure he even wanted to. Just because their betrothal was an agreement between their parents, that didn’t mean it must be done. He didn’t want his parents to choose his path for him, and the same goes for Sanyi. If he was going to date her, it would be because she wanted the same thing and their interest was genuine. But after Isedora…well, she had played with his heart and damaged his trust too much. He didn’t want to take anymore chances.

So far it seemed she was unaware of their betrothal, and honestly, he would like to keep it that way.

Suddenly his body stiffened slightly at her unexpected question. When he relaxed, he started to reply, though rather awkwardly as he tried dancing around certain fact about himself, and her. “I don’t remember much, to be honest. There are fragments of the day I was taken, but they are too small to understand. My parents names are long gone from my memory. I don’t even know my own birth name.” He paused to steal a quick glance back at her, then yet again ahead to see Jasmuin Lake come into view. “All I have ever known since then was captivity and torture.”

Raziel

Character Info
Name: Raziel
Alignment: TG
Race: Angel Nymph hybrid
Class:
Silver: 558
At her feet walked a young timber wolf, reluctantly staying at her side when he would rather go chasing that squirrel. They were headed home… to a frozen tundra. Once more, Raziel’s hand slipped into her bag and took inventory of the warm clothing she had. Most of it was far too small for either of the wyverns that accompanied the angel, for Sanyi was nearly as tall as Ian was. However, the angel knew that there were several opportunities to make sure they were properly outfitted for the climate of Zets’Ki’s Cradle. With each step they took, she forgot about the mage who escaped and became more consumed with thoughts of her mother.

It was hard to keep her emotions show on her face or to seep through this new bond between her and Sanyi. As Ian held his pain from her, Raziel would keep hers to herself. There was much she could tell from just merely holding his elbow and her hearing was keener than most. The angel could hear him grind his teeth against the lingering aches from the torture he recently endured and her heart broke each night for him. And for Sanyi, for she too endured the same thing he had. Sometimes, she asked to stop for a rest when she did not even feel the need for it. No, she asked to stop for Ensarrian’s sake.

Raziel had noted that when she spoke, Ensarrian glanced back at the other wyvern who seemed preoccupied with seeing the world for what may very well be the first time. His glance was mere seconds. She wondered if activating her scale amulet would reveal a blush across his face. It was not a secret to the angel that Sanyi found him attractive, due to the intimacy of their bond. In fact, that attraction was the only reason she was with them. The silence that befell them felt a tad uncomfortable until Sanyi spoke up again.

It was clear her questions were directed to Ensarrian and Raziel felt a spike of concern as he practically froze beneath her touch. Sanyi did not notice the awkward way he answered her, but Raziel did. He looked back at Sanyi again, just as brief as before. ”I was just an infant. Mother said it was horrible, like a nightmare, as she watched her brethren fall. A strange fog had rolled in, weakening us all. Then they came, clad in dragonscale. Slaughtered and herding… But you escaped Solmundr before. How? Did you… did you know he separated us in groups?” There was hesitance in her voice, leading Raziel to hope that if he did know, he would have fought to help her far sooner. The angel could feel the temperature beginning to drop, the scent of water filled the air and she knew they were close to the lake. Raziel’s boot caught a rock, robbing her of her balance and any words at the tip of her tongue.

Even Sanyi lurched forward, much to her own surprise, as Raziel clutched at Ensarrian. With his assistance, Raziel stood back up, heavily favoring the bitten leg. "I'm okay… Let's rest at the lake." At this moment, Sanyi glanced ahead and saw the glittering body of water. The wyvern was frozen with shock for only a moment before breaking into a run with an excited Mikhail at her heels. Raziel chuckled to herself, imagining the look of wonder on Sanyi's face. She stopped at the edge of the lake, just staring at it while Mikhail jumped in with a splash. "She really is new to the world, isn't she?"

Ian

Character Info
There was a little crease at his brow as Sanyi described what had happened when she was taken away by Solmundr. His flaming eyes shifted ever so slightly as if he were searching for something, but it was only his memories he was foraging through. A rolling fog, everyone becoming weakened before Solmundr and his men arrived in armor, slaughtering and herding. Ensarrian couldn’t recall so many details at first, but the more he imagined how it all happened the more the imagination became memory fragments. He could see them raiding the homes in his village, removing the children and killing the adults. A brief image of his own parents flashed in his mind, cornered and huddling him protectively in their arms as a sword came down at them. He closed his eyes and pushed the memory aside with a light shake of his head. That was the one part of his past he didn’t want to remember.

Sanyi asked him another question and he released a slow, light breath. “Back then they had schedules,” he started his reply, tucking his hands in his pockets. “Which would have been well and good for them if they had been more discreet with their rounds. They had the same patrols at the same hours each day, with the same men. They never rotated every once in a while to switch things up; that would have been the wise thing to do. I just simply learned their schedule, where certain men were and at what time, and since I had plenty of time to think of a good plan in my…room, all I had to do was wait for the right time.” He shrugged as if it wasn’t that that impressive. But in reality it was incredibly difficult to do. He had to remain in that room of starvation for months in order to succeed. He was starving, weak, and by that time he had become very fearful of small rooms. It required a lot of patience and willpower, which was not easy to maintain through the months he was in there.

He removed one hand from his pocket and rubbed his nape, “I always wondered why there were only male Wyverns where I was the whole time I was there, but I always assumed that, for whatever reason, Solmundr preferred the boys. I believed the females had all been killed off,” he chuckled dryly, “Thinking back, I was pretty foolish. Solmundr never spoke of another hideout, so I was oblivious to the fact that there were more out there. Once I escaped…I only cared about my own survival. Quite selfish, really.” He added the last sentence to himself, his tone low and quiet. He had been too young to think well enough to know better, that there were others out there that had been captured, tortured and in desperate need of help. His own safety was all that was on his mind. If he had known, he would have stormed over to the other hideout once he had gained his strength.

Raziel suddenly tripped on a rock, and Ensarrian, without hesitation, reached down and grabbed her arm to keep her from falling. She stood and assured him she was alright before he could even speak, fiery eyes blinking down at her before he reluctantly nodded in agreement to resting. Sanyi took off running towards the lake with Raziel’s pup at her heels, excitement in both of their eyes. Ensarrian watched the two as he and Raziel neared the lake themselves, and without even realizing it, a gentle smile had appeared on his face. He caught himself and forced it away, averting his eyes to anything but Sanyi as his face flushed ever so slightly. Why the hell was he smiling?

Finally, Raziel spoke up, and he released a light breath of relief for the distraction. Only, it wasn’t exactly a distraction. In fact, it only worsened his thoughts. “Yeah,” he muttered, mind half on Raziel while the other half was wandering. As if they couldn’t help themselves, his eyes betrayed him and slid back over to Sanyi. Though his face remained neutral, inside he was battling a heavy weight. No one knew who the female Wyvern truly was aside from him, and it was killing him inside. He didn’t want her to know. Well, part of him, at least. The part that was fearful of what might happen, while the other part was curious to know anyway. He knew it was her right to know that they were planned to be wed by their parents, but at the same time it felt like telling her would add the burden of their parents’ expectations.

Finally, he couldn’t take it any longer. “Sanyi and I are betrothed,” he abruptly said to Raziel, keeping his voice quiet so Sanyi couldn’t catch wind of his words. He clenched his hands into fists. He was partially relieved he finally got it off of his shoulders, but anxious to know to know to the angel would respond. He reluctantly continued, “Before we were captured, her parents brought a newborn girl to my village to discuss my future with her. Both her parents and mine agreed that she and I were to marry once we came of age. That girl was daughter of her village’s Alpha. I don’t remember all of the details, but I clearly recall the first time I laid my eyes on the baby girl, and I held her in my arms.” He paused to look at Raziel, “Her name was Sanyi Hesydelth.”

Raziel

Character Info
Name: Raziel
Alignment: TG
Race: Angel Nymph hybrid
Class:
Silver: 558
Raziel thanked her lucky star that she was as light as she was when he picked her up. She feared to put any undue stress on his healing body. Even if she had protested, Ensarrian would still have lifted her, which meant any struggle would only injure them both. For a few minutes, she was left to her own thoughts as her connection to the world was two arms and a warm chest. The wyvern suddenly spoke up, the words slowly sinking in. At first, the angel wondered if she misheard him.

Ensarrian continued, explaining how he held a baby girl when he was young while adults discussed the future. Raziel stayed calm as she processed the information. ”But she doesn’t know. Do you intend to tell her?” How could the girl know? Sanyi was but an infant when all of that occurred. It was actually interesting how two were bonded at such a young age, separated by a terrible event, and suddenly reunited due to an outlaying ripple caused by said event.

She asked him to put her close to the water’s edge. Knowing the lake a little bit, Raziel knew there should be a large rock nearby that was both in shade and on the water’s edge. It would allow her to sit upon its smooth surface and soak her feet in the water. Besides, she wanted to wash the grime off her legs and check on the bandage of her calf. ”You should tell her. Promise me that you will at least contemplate it, brother mine.” Her voice was kept equally low, barely a whisper.

Meanwhile, Sanyi gazed at the clear surface of the water. Her boots went flying somewhere behind her, yet the wyvern hesitated. Toes wiggled in the dirt underneath her. Enchantingly slow, Sanyi started forward until she could just place her toes beneath the surface. Then she completely submerged her foot and then the other. Before she knew it, she was waist deep. She cupped her hands together and lifted her hands to watch the water leak from between her fingers. Mikhail paddled around her, giving her an excited yip.

Sanyi turned towards Ian and Raziel, waving at them. ”Hey! Come swim with me!” The angel shook her head with a smile. ”Ian, you should go. You two have a lot to catch up on anyway. Talk to her.” She gave him an encouraging push. Meanwhile, she pulled her skirts up, removed her shoes, and dipped her own feet into the cool water. It felt refreshing, even soothed the healing bite wound. Her brows furrowed as she wondered if it had anything to do with Sanyi’s elemental alignment.

Ian

Character Info
He took her to the water’s edge just as she asked, requesting that he set her down upon a certain rock. It seemed the perfect place to rest, partly in the shade and close enough to the water that she could dip her feet if so desired. For a moment he allowed himself to be distracted by her, fiery gaze watching her work on the wounded leg as he leaned against the side of the rock. Ensarrian crossed his arms over his chest, one leg supporting his whole weight while the other was crossed over it. He sighed lightly in reply, “I…don’t know.” He blinked away and averted his eyes to Sanyi.

The whole reason he told Raziel the truth was out of hoping that she would say more. In complete honesty he wanted her to give him good reasons to tell Sanyi the truth, enough reasons to outweigh why he shouldn’t tell her. But she didn’t give him any, instead just giving her opinion that he should, and asking him to promise he would at least consider it. It wasn’t necessary to make him promise, really. He was already considering it very seriously, and found himself no closer to getting an answer.

No, that wasn’t true. Ensarrian already knew the answer. It was a no-brainer. Sanyi needed to know the truth. It was her right. But he was petrified of what might happen once she knows. It was selfish of him to act that way, to withhold such crucial information about herself from her. But…just a little longer. He wanted to wait just a little bit longer to figure things out for himself. Then he would tell her. “I promise,” he muttered beneath his breath, and pushed himself off the rock.

He couldn’t help smiling sadly as Sanyi called them over. And, of course, Raziel encouraged him to join the other Wyvern and gave him a little push. Sparing Raziel one last glance, he reluctantly followed the lake shore to where Sanyi had partially submerged herself. With hands tucked away in his pockets, he stood there, just out of reach of the water’s edge which tried lapping at his boots. His expression was neutral as he watched Sanyi, his betrothed. Such a beautiful girl indeed. She would surely make a fine wife to whatever man is lucky enough to have her. But should that man really be him? Could she ever truly love him? Could she…ever want him? No one would ever want you. You’re too inexperienced to truly satisfy a woman and please her enough to stay by your side. Too inexperienced to know the difference between love…and a lie. Those words echoed in his mind like a cruel ghost that would not let him forget. Something in his chest snapped, and each repeat was like twisting a dagger further into it. No matter how many times he tried convincing himself that it was untrue, that someday Sanyi could want him, no matter how many times he asked himself the same questions, he felt he already knew the answer.

His hollow gaze watched her for a few moments longer, only showing life once more when he realized he was staring. He raised a dark brow as he noticed something about Sanyi. “Aren’t you uncomfortable with swimming with your clothes on?” He inquired, cocking his head moments before shaking it. Of course, he didn’t need to ask. She’s never been outside before; she didn’t know any better. His flaming gaze dropped to the water attempting to lap at his boots, imagining the refreshing liquid engulfing him. It wouldn’t be like the freezing water Solmundr held him in. It wouldn’t threaten to give him frostbite and hyperthermia. It would be warmer than that, but cool enough to relax him. Breathing in deeply, he released a light sigh of reluctance. Then he lifted the bottom of his shirt, pulled it over his head and dropped it on the dry ground. His scars were exposed, all of his old ones and new ones. The one on his chest from the harpoon, as well as the uncountable drill holes were still red around the fresh stitches, a sign that they had not completely recovered from the poor stitching they initially had. He took his boots off, laying them next to his crumpled shirt, then he started undoing his belt buckle.

Sanyi

Character Info
Name: Sanyi
Class:
Silver: 353
The angel was glad for the chance to slowly mull over this newfound information. Betrothed, intended to be raised together, to build lasting bonds decades before sacred matrimony. Of all the places they could have been dragged to, the betrothed couple found each other after nearly a century of separation. The odds were small at best, but the coincidence seemed uncanny. Raziel could sense the intensifying tension between them and hoped that Ensarrian would not remain socially awkward to the point of pushing her away.

Reason number one to tell the girl: her parents arranged for the pairing too. Number two: Sanyi was already asking Raziel how to find specific people in the vast world, meaning she will start searching for that which is already close. For a third, they already are crushing on each other, this would only broaden things for them. Finally, they were the last of their kind as they knew it and would be beneficial not to have them at odds for withholding vital information. It was decided and Raziel intended on telling her reasons on why he needs to tell her when they next have a moment between them.

Meanwhile, Sanyi stood transfixed by Ian's gaze. He was starring at her again, and a blush rose on her cheeks all the way to her ears. What was he thinking? Would he even be someone who could pull her from Vartirrian if he even survived? Sanyi wished Ensarrian was but didn't know why. Finally, he raised an eyebrow, his voice causing her to blink. She looked down at herself, then back up at him curiously. "Not really… Is it necessary? To undress?" Ensarrian then began stripping, deepening her blush to full scarlet.

Carefully, to match the alluring male, Sanyi pulled her half soaked dress up and over her head. Nearly identical scars were exposed and the wyvern threw her dress onto the dry land. Yet, her arms hugged herself self-consciously, realizing this was the first time he would see her so… revealing. He began to draw near, her heart beginning to race, breathing accelerating. Why was she reacting like this by such a simple act of swimming with him? His explanation of what Solmundr wanted them to do rushed to her mind, causing the woman to nearly shriek as she threw herself under the water's surface.

Sanyi's face had felt so hot with embarrassment that she thought steam may rise off her skin. With this worry, Sanyi hoped the cool water would nullify the heat she had generated. When she resurfaced, Ensarrian was much closer now. She swallowed hard as she gazed up at him, slowly guiding her drenched locks from her face. "Have you… ever swam before?" Her voice came out as a whisper. The wolf pup, unaware of what was bubbling between the wyverns, barked happily as he swam in circles around them. He had the biggest, happiest smile a wolf could manage on his sweet face. Sanyi tried to distract herself by watching Mikhail, but found herself unable to even look away from Ensarrian.

"There is so much I don't know… Will you… help me learn? Everything… Customs… skills…?" Sanyi was starring at his chest. If he could help her not to make a fool of herself, maybe Vartirrian could find her helpful to keep by his side. It would definitely help if her mother mentioned why Vartirrean was so important. Regardless, she needed to be fully prepared for when she did find him. "Please…" She wondered what it would feel like to completely share all of her worries, concerns, and hopes with. Was Ensarrian capable of being that someone for her? Her gaze lifted up to his eyes, pleading silently as she waited for his answer.

Ian

Character Info
His face burned as he pulled his belt from his pants and dropped the dark fabric from his hips and legs. For the second time he was left with nothing but his boxer briefs before Sanyi. It took all he had to refrain from covering himself up. She had already seen his precious jewels, the only part of his body that should be seen by no one. Why was he so embarrassed by this? They weren’t doing anything wrong, only swimming, yet he could not shake his nervousness. A heavy sigh, and he rolled his shoulders to shake off the tension, muscles rippling. Fiery eyes blinked at Sanyi when she answered and asked if they really needed to strip. He was prepared to reply, but she started taking her own clothes off.

Ensarrian’s voice caught in his throat, and time seemed to slow as her dress was lifted. With each inch of skin that was exposed his heart beat harder. Her flesh looked so smooth and soft, making him wonder if it felt the same. Her waist was beautifully small, widening to fine hips that hid beneath the surface of the water. Her dress was lifted over her chest, his breath hitching at the sight of the humble mounds of flesh. They were covered by undergarments, but still appeared so very soft, and so very tempting. He caught himself wondering what they were like up close and uncovered. This was the most exposed skin he had ever seen on a woman before, and he was entranced, somehow unable to look away.

By the time her dress was removed and tossed away, his heart was racing and pounding in his ears, and he released a breath he hadn’t realized he had been holding. All of her scars were overlooked, and it wasn’t until she tried covering herself that he managed to gather himself. He silently scolded and cursed himself for his perversions. All those years he’s tried so hard not to be a pervert, instead keeping his focus on survival rather than personal bodily urges and interests. How disappointing and unacceptable it was that all it took for him to lose himself was to see so much skin.

Ensarrian shook his head to parish his impure thoughts, then finally stepped into the water. He paused and blinked when Sanyi suddenly dropped below the water’s surface, but then he continued. He tried to keep his focus on the cool water. As he thought, it was cool enough to allow himself to relax, but nothing compared to his water torture session. His hands slowly waded through the water next to his hips as he went deeper into the lake. The ripples were smooth and beautiful, glittering from the sun’s warm light. Once Sanyi came back up and he was a few steps away, he stopped and looked at her. He watched her with a racing heart and burning flesh as she moved her wet hair from her face. Her beautiful, soft, flushed face…

He pushed those thoughts away before his curiosity drew his gaze further down her body. Up close he could soak in all of her details, but they were going for a swim, nothing else. She may be his betrothed and perhaps it was alright for him to be curious, but he would not allow it. If he gets close to her he could fall for her, and that would only get him hurt again. She was to be his— her body, her mind, her heart and soul. But that is only because their parents planned it. If she chooses him, how would he ever know if her love for him was true and not because she was doing what her parents wanted? He would take no chances.

“Yes, I’ve swam many times,” he replied, eyes turning away from her. Ensarrian tried to ignore her eyes on his bare chest, but his skin burned as if she were touching the spots she looked at. He suddenly became very self-conscious with her gaze upon him. He wondered little, unnecessary things: did he look stiff? Was his build weird to her? Was he tan enough, or perhaps too much? Did she like what she saw? And why the hell did any of that even matter?

Her voice pulled his eyes back to her. Sanyi seemed shy, or perhaps reluctant to ask for his help. He blinked as he thought on her request, heart thumping, breath halting when her eyes lifted to his, fire and ice clashed. She wanted his help to teach her the ways of the world. Raziel could teach her most everything, but there were things only Ensarrian could teach her. Things another tortured Wyvern like Sanyi could teach, such as how to move on from their life in captivity, how to deal with whatever fears and nightmares their torture may have caused, and how to survive in the open world. It was a lot to teach and would take a long time. He is almost a century old and he still had so much to learn, and he is still haunted and full of fear. They would spend a lot of time together if he accepts. So many things could happen with all that time… But he could not turn her away. If he were in her position he would want— no, need this kind of help. He was the only one that could do it.

His gaze softened for a heartbeat and he turned to the side, face hot. “I don’t know everything myself… But I’m not one to turn away a request that only I can help with. I will… do what I can.” He laid back and extended his arms at his sides a little. Fiery eyes drifted shut as the cool water hugged his back, and he slowly floated with the current of the water. There has been so much on his mind lately. It was nice to finally have a moment to relax.