Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Hanging Gardens > The Ordriey and The Angel
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Name: Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Alignment: CN
Race: Ordriey (Half Faerie half dragon, Devil blooded)
Class: Shadow Haunt Prince
Silver: 336
Danihg smirked, "Oh of course unless… Am I going to fast for you?" He made a soft purr as he felt Alistar's hands rub over his chest, his purr was very much like that of a cat's. Still kissing him he moved to his right side again moving Alistar with him.

Still having his hand where the angel's pants were he began to pull down on it using his other hand to rub back Alistar's chest then began messaging his shoulder, "Mmmmm… are you still mad at me?" The ordriey wrapped his tail from between Alistar's legs, his body was very warm just like any other ordriey and he felt himself become aroused. Looking at Alistar he seemed to be asking the angel for something and was waiting for it.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
"No, I was never angry. I could never be angry at you." Alistar strained a smile, holding in his moans. "J-just don't do anything drastic like that again." Alistar said quietly, his arousal growing evermore bigger. "Oh, screw this! Just kiss me and screw me already! This other crap is unnecessary!" Alistar slammed his lips onto the ordriey's, tugging at his pants, wanting them to come off and feel pleasure. "I want you right now. I want you to take me. Do it." Alistar whispered against his lips, his eyes clouded with lust.

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Almost immediately he yanked and pulled off his own pants and underwear then did the same for Alistar whispering out loud, "Then I shall take you." He had been holding back himself but now seeing that Alistar truly wanted him just as much Danihg let loose of everything he had been holding back onto this whole time.

Now completely nude he then positioned himself so that he was over Alistar, grabbing him and pulling until the angel had his ass facing the ordriey. He placed his legs on the outside of Alistar's, putting both of his hands on the angel's thighs in the front, his long furry scorpion like tail twitched.

Danihg used one hand grabbing his own cock rubbing it making it hard before he pushed himself inside of Alistar which he moaned and rolled his eyes. The sensation of being inside of someone felt quite pleasurable as he began thrusting his hips inwards and gasps and moans escaped the ordriey's mouth, his ears flattened back, reaching one hand over he grabbed Alistar's cock and started to jack off the angel, "If you would finger *Gasp* me that would surely *Gasp* speed me up."

His voice was strained and he gasped in mid sentence, his mind wandered off and lost in his own little world. This was something he had been longing and waiting to do for many years and it happened to be this very moment he was getting what he had been desiring for so long.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
"I-i'll try." Alistar panted, reaching his hand out and clapping it onto Danhig's ass. He sticks a finger into his hole and felt his warmth. Moving it in and out multiple times before adding another finger. He continues to move his fingers before adding yet another finger. He clutches the ground with his o the hand, moaning and moving his fingers in Danhig's hole even more. "I-i don't think I can go much longer. B-but, g-go deeper, please. I-i need more of you in me." Alistar moaned, his back arching in pleasure. "D-danhig. Y-you're so big! Y-you're going to tear me apart. B-but, I love it!" Alistar whispered, before he lost control and turned into a moaning mess.

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Danihg squeezed his thighs tighter than before, feeling Alistar move his fingers in his hole. The moment when he did so he bucked his hips slamming into his ass moving in and out of Alistar and he moaned letting go of his thighs instead grabbing his shoulders pulling him up, "AAH YES Like that!"

He nearly shouted shutting his eyes tightly letting out more gasps an moans, he now had the angel practically sitting on him. He felt himself go in far deeper inside of Alistar than he was from before because of his slamming into his ass. "Yess I must!"

The ordriey was not holding back anything and was giving everything he had at this moment, the movement made him feel closer to cumming. He gritted his teeth, panting now sweating more.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
"Gah! Y-yes, right there! Keep hitting there!" Alistar screamed, feeling Danhig's cock hit his prostate. He clawed Danhig's back, causing red marks to appear and start bleeding. "I-i can't hold it much longer. I want to feel you fill me up with your cum, I want all of it. Just screw me until you're dry." Alistar moaned, slamming his lips onto Danhig's. He curls his legs around Danhig's waist. He bites on Danhig's shoulder as he delights in the bliss of getting his ass rammed by the ordriey.

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Hearing Alistar scream like that then the next moment he was suddenly clawed in the back, his eyes opened and a deep guttural growl came from him, "Rrrrraaa sshhh! GAH! This hurts!" He felt the change coming other than him so close to cumming now, claws popping out and he dug them into Alistar's back, his skin turned darker and had slight elongation of his face turning into more of a canine muzzle.

Still slamming into the angel he suddenly bit him in the shoulder leaving a mark then raised his head to the sky and howled what sounded like was a supernatural wolf. The more he continued he finally lost his cum, spurting on the inside of Alistar, his body became bigger physically and more muscular.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
Alistar screamed again as he came between the two. He leaned on Danhig and tried to keep his eyes open. "T-that was, amazing." Alistar whispered,  his eyes closing slowly. "B-but, I'm so tired. I-I don't think I can move." Alistar whispered again before falling into a light sleep, not thinking about the throbbing in his shoulder and back from the biting and clawing. As well as the change that happened to Danhig. 'Something changed, but I'm so tired that I can't even think about it.'

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Danihg for a moment had lost control of himself but had refrained from doing anything else to harm Alistar. He saw that he was tired like he was himself and even though he had changed he instead lied down. When he laid down with Alistar in his arms he had fallen asleep, sleep would not allow for the ordriey to change back but it would take a while for him to change back unless he were to be awake. He was a wolf like beast in this state with wolf like sensory and instinct but it wouldn't stop him from loving the angel. His tail had wrapped the both of them as they both were asleep. Danihg couldn't think of anything he was tired and in a mind of feral state.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?