Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Hanging Gardens > The Ordriey and The Angel
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Name: Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Alignment: CN
Race: Ordriey (Half Faerie half dragon, Devil blooded)
Class: Shadow Haunt Prince
Silver: 336
The ordriey walked through the beautiful gardens for however long it was, it was peaceful. A tranquil feel to this place. Then coming to an area full of pretty flora he lied down in the amidst of it all and relaxed smelling the sweet fragrance. He closed his eyes feeling so calm but then he drifted off to a sleep from which he dreampt and just like it had been for quite some time he had the same.

Danihg had been dreaming for however lone he had been not knowing and completely unaware of his surroundings. He dreamed that he was in a city playing around with other people, teasing them and terrorizing them all just for fun out in a courtyard. Then he pulled out an instrument, a violin which he began to play and dance and sing one of his most favorite songs he would do for his parents. 

Danihg sang, "I roll out of bed, look in the mirror and see who I am. Today is my birthday but it may be the last day of my life but I will cherish my life for an eternity. The heart is immortal. Love never dies. I will not stay young forever as will no one else ever will. Look into your eye and think who you want to be before you die! Who do you want to be before you die! Look into your eye! Who do you want everyone to know who you are!?"

The ordriey had continued to sing, dance and play on but it was all so suddenly disrupted by horrific supernatural wolf howls. Then there was screaming and people running in fear and terror. Looking at himself he was 8 years old once more and fear gripped his heart as a large blue werewolf came leaping into the crowds and tearing people and everything apart.

Blood sprayed and seeped into the ground before himself and his parents ran to his side screaming at him to run, "Run Danihg! Run before they get you!" Danihg only had felt he couldn't move and was frozen into place as he watched the blue lycanthrope bound in towards them growling and snarling. His mother and father both screamed and cried out as they were ripped to shreds from limb to limb they were worn apart more blood gushing and splattering about.

After all that the monstrous beast turned around and picked him up by the scruff of his neck and shoved into a large burlap sack. Everything was dark but soon after he found himself in front of a lich which had served and confronted. He was a lycanthrope. An ordriey with the power of a lycanthrope but it was the end. It all twisted in a turn that he was that monster that murdered his parents but he was older and was a black shadow haunt lycanthrope not a blue qillin lycanthrope.

Danihg had betrayed the lich to help other allies which he refused to kill but he himself was killed and brought back to life only that he found some of his body parts had been replaced with the magical metal construct parts that had made him whole. He confronted the lich once more but everything went to black.

All in his sleep in the ordriey whimpered and whined as in his dream he saw Daurthi Tauth the Shadow Devil which he had called Father. He had greatly abused him and lied to him, manipulated constantly and possess his body to force him to do his will instead of his son's will. But what was true? Were his parents the ones killed? Or was it the Shadow Devil? He was restless and moving in his sleep and Danihg slowly began to change as he was feeling he was being tormented in his mind feeling pain, sorrow and fear. His emotions were very strong and where not able to be contained at the moment.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
Alistar, being the great person he is, burst into the room babbling nonsense. "HIYA DANHIG! I'M HAVING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY! HOW ABOUT YOU?" Alistar yells, standing right beside the ordriey. He crouched down and stares at him. "Sorry, too loud? I could tone it down a bit. If I wasn't so cheerful! So? How are You? Are you happy too?" Alistar continues babbling, prancing around and being weird.

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Danihg who was in a dream state snapped and yelped in fright, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" He hyperventilated and shot up, within seconds he found himself hugging Alistar trembling feeling a little scared and shaken by the nightmare. He took in a deep breath through his nose and breathed out his mouth slowly trying to calm down. The ordriey spoke in a shaky and stuttering voice, "Y-y-yes w-what a l-lovely d-day i-it is."

He finally became aware of his surroundings and his eyes widened seeing he was hugging the angel then smiled with a very relieved look on his face. He takes in another breath, "Yes I am happy too now that you woke me from that nightmare I was having… I was… dead asleep. Fell asleep because it was so calming, so peaceful!" He let goes of Alistar for a moment going around the garden. Then coming back with a smile upon his face he hands Alistar a bundle of flowers and box of chocolates, "Heeere I got you these!" His tail swished around excitedly

Alistar Evee

Character Info
"Oh. My. God! Thank you so much! I absolutely love these!" He hugs Danhig tightly before taking the two items. He sniffs the flowers with a delighted look on his face. He puts them down before opening the box of chocolates. "These look like they cost a lot! How much did you spend on These? You know I hate it when you spend too much on me!" Alistar sighs, plucking one out of it and holding it towards Danhig's mouth. "Open." Alistar said plainly, still hold ing the chocolate in front of his face.

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Danihg jumped up with joy on his face happy that Alistar was happy, "I'm not telling you! They are for.. You..! Boop!" He touched the Angel's nose as he said 'boop' and giggled happily. He then leaned forwards opening his mouth he took a bite then smiled chewing closing his eyes obviously enjoying it, "MMmmm! Ahaha I am so happy you love them!"

The ordriey hugged him again tightly and nuzzled his nose against his giggling some more. Grabbing Alistar by the hand he suddenly pulled him gently as he began heading for another area.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
"Somewhere else already? Well, I guess it can't be helped. And I don't care! Tell me!" Alistar begged, eating a chocolate between the begging. "Anyways, where are you taking me? There has to be a a motive around the dragging. Did you find a garden? It has to be a nice garden, though you have never let me down ever." Alistar smiled, walking along slowly as to be dragged by the ordriey.

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
"Do you really want to know? I get that look on your face that you aren't going to let that pass for a while. Alright. Okay I'll tell you just don't be mad on how much I spent please?!"  Danihg continued to bring Alistar to another garden whispering into his ear about how much those chocolates cost but along the way he covered the angel's eyes until they reached it.

The garden revealed was far more beautiful than the one they were just at. It had far more flora which were prettier than the others.

He brought the  two of them to the center which then he caressed Alistar's right cheek before he put his hands on his shoulders. The ordriey's hands wandered down until they reached the angel's hips an then they went under his tunic up his back rubbing his skin gently and softly.

Danihg did this all slowly and touched his nose to Alistar's again then suddenly he pressed his lips against his which afterwards he was kissing him deeply  letting his tongue slip into his mouth.the ordriey's tail went between Alistar's legs. The area that Danihg had brought them had a tree right next to them and slowly backed himself into it.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
Alistar stared angrily at the ordriey but kissed back, tangling his arms around Danhig's neck and into his hair. "I will get you back at you for how expensive those beautiful things were." He whispered between kisses. He leans farther in and tilts his head to deepen the kiss. Moaning slightly into each kiss. "Now, this could just be payment enough." He smirked against the kiss.

Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Danihg frowned for only a moment and between the breaks in kisses he whispered back, "I know you get me on that later but I did it all for you. You're going to forgive me I hope after this." He went back to kissing deeply but breaks from it momentarily to pull Alistar's tunic off as he did take his off.

He wanted more of Alistar now more than he had ever did from before, his heart beating faster, the breath now quickened. The ordriey let himself fall back slowly on the ground taking the angel down with him, his right dragon like wing spread out and wrapped around Alistar. Then his hands moved slipping under the angel's pants.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
Alistar felt himself get dragged down with the ordriey, and also felt his hand go to his pants. "Already? Well someone's eager." Alistar smiled, continuingly kissing Danhig. He rubbed his hands over Danhig's chest, feeling everything.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?