Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
As she was taking this all in, everyone was asking her what they should do. To tell the truth, Shiloh didn't know. Dealing with a restless spirit was difficult enough, but a whole group of them? The man who dropped in decided to start with attacking the legs, while the short-haired girl was giving her a short list of what she could offer. The angel did the same, and now she had to choose. Hoping the young girl would conveniently miss hearing two people refer to herself as a deity, Shiloh began with her suggestions. To Attie she said: "Water might be good as a conduit to disrupt the machines, but an elemental won't be enough. Arrows won't work, unless…can they stun? The first thing we need to do is make sure the poltergeist doesn't leave this spot. The longer we can keep it here the more time we can buy for Gobethio's defenses." Then her mind went to angel. This was a life-or-death situation. Even if she didn't want others to get involved, there was no point in it now. The man with the airship already went spells blazing. In order to utilize all of their resources and make their attacks more effective, she couldn't act alone. Taking in a shaky breath, Shiloh reluctantly took the angel's hand. "…I'll accept it. Alright, here's the first plan."

"Archer, support Killian with suppressing fire wherever he hits. Your job is to make sure the amalgam stays crippled by limiting its mobility." She turned from Attie to the angel woman. "Separating the individual golems might give us more problems than we can handle. Our major focus should be on separating the spirits from the machines while preventing the golems from being controlled again. With the spirits out of their mechanical shell we'll be risking a possibility of possession ourselves so use any protective measures you have." Pausing to take a moment for air, she explained the major part of her plan. "I'm going to force the poltergeists out, but I need you to carry me as high above it as you can–and then drop me." Shiloh could open a portal in the air, but right now she wanted to save as much power as possible for her dive bomb blast. As worn out and tired as she looked, there was another reason why Shiloh insisted on keeping her grief to herself. 

Straightening herself, the deity said to the two women. "Allow me to demonstrate how we convert suffering into strength…and draw power from it."

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
Desperately going through all the things her arrows could do, she remembered something about them. The arrows and quiver came from an old woman who she'd gone to for archery lessons which led to a mini adventure involving missing pigs and a flying buckets. At the end of her little adventure she had been given the items and the old woman had explained that the arrows could temporarily petrify. In her thoughts, she had completely missed the whole Shiloh being a goddess thing. But she wasn't a fool, since so many random people seemed to respect the lady, it was obvious that she was a well-known warrior or a commander of some sort. 

"Yes!" Attie exclaimed to the others enthusiastically, "My arrows can petrify things temporarily!" 

She listened to the plan that spilled out of the woman and was prepared to take action. Instead of appearing worried or concerned, Attie looked ecstatic. Her first real battle using arrows would be against a giant monster! Secretly, Attie hoped that through this battle she would be able to become closer to other people like how it was described in books and tales of adventure. Perhaps she'd even…..have a friend? 

"Got it!" Attie said after hearing Shiloh's orders.

She held up her bow and began sprinting to a better area for her too shoot her bows. The wind was moving from left to right which would cause her arrows to be slightly off target. Once she got herself to a position that would work with the wind, she drew back her bowstring to take the shots. An arrow pierced through the air, striking the area where the first explosion hit. Five more arrows hit the rest of the areas with explosions. The arrows began working their magic to petrify the legs of the golem. A massive smile appeared on her face and her eyes turned to Shiloh and the rest of her new "friends" to see how they were doing.