Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Komiteia > Erimia Outskirt Crash Landing
Akira

Character Info
Name: Akira Sno
Alignment: CG
Race: Fox demon
Class: Curious child/ Venomancer
Silver: 1016
Akira shook her head towards the offer of being healed. "What? Um, no. I'm fine… I think." She was still very curious about all of them, though it was almost difficult to follow the man's words properly. It sounded as if he spoke in riddles, though she knew he was speaking plainly. The kitsune tilted her head at him. "Do you help them too?" Anyone who can see them should be generous enough to help them pass on. A moral obligation she felt made them responsible for the task.

Another approached them, weapons on display, voice raised as he demanded what was going on. The foxling immediately tried to run, instantly falling on her face. Instead of heading away from the possible assailant, it was toward Zahra who was giving a threatening screech as he advanced. "Zahra! Hold! – No, Akira know, but wait. Access first." It was best for all of their sakes if Zahra did not instigate something that could be avoided. Akira pulled herself up until she was sitting on her knees. Fortunately, Zahra chose to merely stand protectively next to the foxling. She gave a weary look at the stranger, wondering if she should reveal her heritage to stay his weapons.

She stood as Cao Lixue tried to reason with the man with weapons and introduce herself. Lixue must have been in Kometia just a little bit ago and is now traveling west. In order to get to Iria, she would have to go through the land of Lightning. Akira shuddered involuntarily at the thought of Railoch's constant storm. The only reason she would venture there again would be to see her adopted sister Shiloh. As she thought of this, she regarded Lixue with a renewed interest. There was an odd dark aura around her, but she couldn't quite put her finger on the cause of it. "You're special, Lixue. Not sure why, but you are." It was suddenly decided she liked the odd woman.

Akira held herself straight as she turned her attention back to the ghost seeing man. "I am Akira Sno-Nash, Daughter of… Xunatar. Previous lord of Darkness and Chaos. Daughter of Larka and Celeste Nash. This is Zahra and you, sir," she turned towards the other male. "Are lucky I have some semblance of influence over him to keep him from taking a chunk out of your flesh." It almost scared her how cold her voice got. "Might I suggest next time, to keep yourself ready to draw your weapons and approach a bit less hostile?" Time with her mercenary mothers had taught her the better ways to approach every situation. To them, he made himself appear almost novice. The kitsune turned her attention back to the curvy woman, the screams of her pain still apparent to the young one. "You are not a waste of time. We all are here because we saw someone in trouble. Sometimes life can be saved if rescue is swift enough. Complete strangers coming to your rescue is not something to snub, but something to take solace in. If your situation was any worse, know that you would be in good hands."

Zahra suddenly pushed his beak against Akira's back, almost knocking her over with the sudden surprise. "Really? Zahra sure?" He made a chortling sound of agreement. "Zahra has offered a ride upon his back as we take you to Kometia. There you can get food and stuff while you learn about Revaliir. He also says that wherever you are from, welcome to the land. You crashlanded near Kometia, which is over there," she pointed towards the town. "Home of the halflings. Quaint people. Lixue is heading west, across the land to Iria." Akira excitedly reached for Ciel's hand. "Akira be happy to teach you all about Revaliir!" Another voice reached her ears, interrupting any further thoughts about the land, a voice of greeting yet held a familiar tone to it. The foxling looked at the oddly dressed someone with a slight frown.

"Attie? That you? Why you armor so thick?" Curiously, she went to step forward and winced in pain, forgetting that her ankle was not in the best of conditions for walking. "I think I'll take that heal now… I don't have enough water to do it myself." Her head seemed half ducked in shame when she made the request to the two women who offered the heals earlier.

Degant123

Character Info
Name: Johann Helmut-Ribentrop von Blackwald
Alignment: LG
Race: Human
Class: Aspiring Mercenary
Silver: 0
At first Johann just kind of stared at the entire group in slight disbelief, trying to gather his thoughts about the situation at hand. So, from the information he was provided, this entire situation is an result of this wierd and scantly clad lass, falling from the sky and into the tree before them. The first person to appear at the scene was the men who was now speaking in an manner that just rubbed the mercenary in the most wrong way possible but at least from what he could get he was in similar position to his own. The strange pale woman introduced herself as Cao Lixue, a rather strange namein his opinion, she was probably native Ataiyo since, in his recolation, people and things from that nation oft had similar names. And something about treatment……well he didn't see any medical kit on her so he assumed that she was a Priestess of sorts….although the garb she wore didn't look like any garb associated with any god or religion he knew, probably something connected to her homeland again. Then came time to the little Fox girl that came tumbling down with that flying lizard, which reacted very badly to him and his bared weapons. Somewhat of an understandable reaction although didn't diminish his annoyance with it, especialy since everyone, well almost everyone, looked at him like he was an bandit, which frankly offended him to no end.

But alas his personnal feelings have to be pushed aside for now as they were of no matter at this time. He decided that it would be best right now to seathe his weapons for now especialy with the revelations that the little girl was spawn of Xuntar, at least according to her. Either way, even if Xuntar was no longer a god it would be more wise to not to test his luck with this girl, especialy since her changing tone of voice betrayed hints of magic…..plus he realy didn't like fighting Buklaws, he always had to get a new jacket or a hat after a scrap with those flying vermin. Johann then took out his smoking pipe, already pre-filled with tabaco, alongised a small box of matches and with out much further ado he struck one of them and used it to light the pipe, then the Mercenary took few poofs out of it.

- Vell…… - The Mercenary begun with the pipe in his mouth - This is an interesting development und an interesting company I found myself in - he trailed along in rather calm, mild-mannered tone, while looking at everyone but then quickly focused his blue eyes upon Akira - Und vhile I appricaite your suggestion fraulein, that I very much so note it vithin my mind. I must also say that I must politetly decline it and dully ignore it. My work requires me to be always bereit for any danger and to expect danger at every turn and oppurtunity. - He stoped for a momment and took few more poofs out of his pipe - Plus as you had noticed from my reaction at the start I had no idea what happened here. Caution, die Vorsicht, was warrented if you put yourself in my situation……….not to mention that I could feel the magic, always get goosebumps when it's around und in Sieben out of Zehn cases magic in the wilds means trouble. - He finished his small speech and turmed towards the scantly clad lady that was cause for this gathering to happen.

- Fraulein, as I understand you require medical assistance and I assume that Fraulein Cao had offered such aber if you, for whatever reason, do not want to take her up on that, let me present you an alternative - Mercenary said in the same tone he used before - I have an Medical Kit, contents of which I could lend to you if you wish to patch yourself up with it, for price of course, 5 silvers to be exact. If you do not feel confident with your abilities with it I could assist you more directly but that will cost extra 5 Silvers. If you also wish to minimize the pain I could also lend you some Halfing Brandy I got as a reward for one of the previous jobs I did in the region aber that would increase the price by an substantial amount - Johann finished and then turned towards the new arrival at the scene. Then he took the pipe out of his mouth and looked at it for a momment, sniffed it and put it in his mouth again
- Hmph looks like tabaco, smells like tabaco and tastes like tabaco……..aber I am sure that Tabaco doesn't allow people to see walking, talking potatoes.