Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Himinn Pass > Feeorin Forest > Unchained [r]
RescueRanger

Character Info
Name: Evelyn Syvera
Alignment: CG
Race: Dracholmian sun elf
Class: Demoknight
Silver: 20
Evelyn couldnt do a great lot other than punching the orcs nearby and keeping Scrubbles' health in good shape. She wondered though what took the others so long to attack though…

-none yet lulz.
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Name: Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Alignment: CN
Race: Ordriey (Half Faerie half dragon, Devil blooded)
Class: Shadow Haunt Prince
Silver: 336
The ordriey screamed and squirmed in terror like a helpless rabbit fighting for its own life. The mana that had seared into its mind was a shock and in came a wave of nausea after it had been thrown to the ground. Instantly afterwards the being started vomiting, shaking and gasped, "Enough! Eyugh! Nyeh! I did not come all of this way living for 1'200 years just to die or that to have my body anymore scarred! A Shadow Haunt Prince!"

The ordriey took in another breath, "No….. I'm just a worthless piece of shit that should've died many years ago when I was young…" It paid no attention at all to Raggu who was preparing to throw a blast of fire at him. It was more focused on trying to not puke again and it's tail thrashed about.

The ordriey then curled up and never did it once attempt to get away from him, it just sat there then looked up at him, "No I take those words back I deserve what I have coming, I've had… so many punishments done to me whether deserved or not. Just do what you are to do before I must fight the enemy. It may just work out better."

It had many thoughts going through it's head and it had a plan in mind as to what was to do. It wanted to feel the pain in order to do what was needed in order for the other abilities to kick in much easier. "JUST DO IT ALREADY! YOU! YOU! YOU SACK OF SHIT!" The ordriey gasped at the words that had just followed. It normally would have never thrown such insults at another being even if with all the insanity that had happen in its own head and its own life.