Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Harena Desert > Med Check [P/R][Event]
Daphne

Character Info
Name: Daphne
Alignment: TG
Race: Wood Nymph/Rosenite
Class: Forest Guardian
Silver: 200
Daphne chuckled at Qadim and shook her head. “Forgive me for setting myself up for a joke like that.” It really wasn’t his fault… Well, that blood of his maybe… Orcs really were known for being daring like that. She honestly should have seen that coming.

For a moment Daphne paused as she helped him. “Well… Your guild had it partially right. It’s not in the desert though. I’ll show you what they meant. My mother was actually born not too far from here.” She gave a smile and chuckled. They had nearly sent him on a wild goose chase. “I assure you that hordes of the undead are rather uncommon for this area. We don’t normally have any problems with them.”

The half nymph nodded and smirked a bit. “I can do that. Right after I clean you up and change the bed linens. Though from the looks of it, I might as well get a full view of you again since I gotta change the damn thing. All in your plan?” She jested with him as she got up and went to fetch fresh linen. She dropped them off to the side and took a cloth from the washbowl nearby before starting to clean him. “I’m only here until she doesn’t need me anymore, then it’s back to the forest for me.” She made sure the water was at least a little crisp so it felt good in the heat of the desert. Even inside one of the tents, it was almost unbearable for people not used to it.

She made sure to take a cake of soap and wash out his hair and beard where she had gotten the food all over him. It wasn’t hard for her at all to get it out without a problem. “Feeling clean yet?” She laughed as she got the last of the soap out of his hair.

Qadim

Character Info
Name: Qadim Garakh
Alignment: LE
Race: Orc
Class: Businessman
Silver: 133
Qadim sat peacefully as she worked through his air and skin to remove what she could, and the crisp water was a nice touch as well. "Yeah, it feels good," he told her, watching her sweat as she worked the cool sponge on him. "Though not completely." His elf side face-palmed once more, as if it knew where his orc half was going. Again, the boldness was taking over as he sat naked in front of a pretty lady. "After all, I think some of the soup spilled below the sheet. May as well take care of everything… just in case." Still, he anticipated a sponge to the face for that one.

As she worked, through, he asked her, "What about yourself? You seem to be picking up a bit of a sweat from the long day of work in this damnable heat. I am sure your favorite patient wouldn't mind you taking some bit of comfort. Even if it is a breather to take care of that sweat."
Daphne

Character Info
Name: Daphne
Alignment: TG
Race: Wood Nymph/Rosenite
Class: Forest Guardian
Silver: 200
Daphne was bright red once more as she listened to his words. “Really?” She chuckled at him instead of throwing the sponge at his face. “Guess I’ll have to see once we get to that point now won’t I?” She let her golden eyes wink at him as she continued to help clean him up.

The half-nymph stopped and tilted her head before chuckling. “You know you can’t sit in soiled linens even if I want to take a break. But thank you for your concern.” She leaned up and brushed his cheek lightly with her lips. “My favorite patient deserved that for being thoughtful.”

From there she threw off the linen that was covering him up a bit boldly with a chuckle. The half-nymph was being rather mischievous as she checked his lower half out. “Nope, don’t see any stew.” A parry from his earlier remark though he did get her to look again. She moved him carefully as she exchanged the lower linen out and threw the new top sheet over him. “There should feel all nice and clean now.”

She threw the cloth into the bowl and wiped at her brow with her sleeve. “I should probably get you that food since I did ruin your dinner.”

Qadim

Character Info
Name: Qadim Garakh
Alignment: LE
Race: Orc
Class: Businessman
Silver: 133
Qadim chuckled as Daphne decided to more flow with his perverted antics than against it before she finished up cleaning the seat he was on, resting a new sheet on it before another on him. With a quick note, Daphne left the tent, leaving his bare body alone as she prepared his dinner… or what he hoped their dinner…

Given some piece now, Qadim crossed his legs on the bed, grunting through whatever stings try to make themselves known before placing his hands together, all fingers sticking out except for his indexes, which were more curled in, holding them towards his stomach. Meditating on his energy, causing it to seep out in a bit of an aura before down into the earth… These sands did not have much to state, but they did connect to the cacti that rested just outside the town's borders, who told him about what was happening outside… The mummified forces were slowly dying off and their assault were growing less gradual. Whatever counter forces out there were doing a good job at holding them back… It meant peace would come to the land again.

When he heard rustling come from nearby, his aura dropped as he broke his hand placement before looking up at where the rustle came from. Did she come back already, or was it another person looking in on him? It was enough of a worry to lightly take an arrow in hand, bow in reach just in case…