Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Harena Desert > A Day Out (P- pm to join, R)
Estelle

Character Info
Name: Estelle Norcross
Alignment: CN
Race: Lycan/Rosenite/Demon
Class: Student
Silver: 388
Estelle babbled away back at her grandfather as he pet her hair. She knew his touches to be affectionate but she could hardly know better. The little child loved her grandfather, uncle, father, mother, and even Scarlett. She loved her whole family with all the different faces and names she didn’t yet recognize. She made a grunt as he adjusted her and blue eyes looked up at him to see if he was done.

When she was crying her grandfather, as always, was right there to wipe her tears away as was Scarlett. She just wanted to give the new friend his belongings back. She didn’t understand what he was or what the canopic jar was and it upset her greatly that she had broken it. She knew the sound of something breaking well enough. She knew it was a bad sound. She laid in Xunatar’s arms crying more as she held onto the reformed jar. It took her but a few moments to hug it close to her and not fret any longer about it. If the friend didn’t want it she would keep it. She gave her grandfather a gummy smile as he smiled down at her. She didn’t realize he was rather proud of her but she knew a smile and that made her happy as she squealed.

Angela had said Estelle was strong, but then again when it came to the Mother no one knew if she said that about every baby born. In this instance, it would appear the Goddess had been talking about her abilities. Tears were still running down her face as Estelle sniffled and held the jar close. Even if she was all better she was still rather upset at her new friend, who now she couldn’t smell anymore. She made loud grunt as she leaned over her grandfather’s arms looking for the mummy. When she couldn’t smell him anymore she made a face and snuggled back into Xunatar.

“Da… Da da da.” She smiled now as she held up the jar and showed Scarlett what looked like her father. She giggled and reached out for Scarlett’s hair. “Le Le…” She stopped and squealed looking up at her grandfather. “Pa.. Pa..” She bounced a little bit as she held the jar close. She pointed at the purple again and giggled. Excited Estelle laid the canopic jar on her chest and pulled at her own leg to show Scarlett her toes. She had only just realized she had them. She squealed and kicked her leg gently before attempting to taste her own toes.

Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
Her words amused him, though he was clever enough to mask it away behind a more serious look, but hardly anything could pose a threat to him and to try and harm what was his was utterly foolish. Those that would did not live long enough to regret their decision. The girl was in the safe hands of a deity and it wouldn’t take long for him to guide her back into the safeness of the Cradle if she was truly in harm’s way.

“It doesn’t necessarily have to be of my own control for me to snatch it. Remember, I can bend it to my will if needed. But this place called to me first, and wouldn’t cease until I came here. Estelle is only here because though devoted to me, even I can’t fully trust my servants to watch her alone. There is a lack of honor among thieves, so to speak. Would you had risked her with them?”

He sighed and looked to the girl as she was recovering from learning a harsh lesson of the world. The dear girl simply wanted the jar intact and to give it back, but it was back in her tiny arms, safe and sound. “It does remind her of him”, he replied back as he stroked her dark locks. “And she reminds me a bit of Steele when he was her age. My, it had been such a long time hadn’t it. I’m not one to enjoy the sentimental moments, but Estelle has taken quite a liking to me.” He let his granddaughter try to put her toes into her mouth before he gently kept her from doing so and handed her over to Scarlet and gave the babe a kiss on the forehead and then one to Scarlet on the lips. “Well, since you are here now, we don’t have to worry about her safety here, no. You may take her back if you wish, I still have some business to conduct here, I’m afraid.” 

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Fireheart

Character Info
Name: Scarlett Al'teran
Race: Fire Genasi
Class: Artificer Alchemist
Silver: 3152
"I guess I can take comfort in knowing that you are a paradox when it comes to chaos," Scarlett said with a resigned sigh."And I suppose you are right about your clergy. Trust them with some things, but a child perhaps is not one," she said withe a smile. She lightly tickled Estelle as the infant showed her newly realized distal phalanges, and happily took her from Xunatar as he passed Estelle off to her. She returned the kiss affectionately before she gave the infant a raspberry kiss on her pudgy little neck, and made she she was holding her canopic jar snugly. 

"I don't think she is the only one who has developed an attachment," she pointed out. "If you didn't have some semblance of affection for her, you wouldn't have hesitated to leave her with the clergy," she said with a smile. She bundled up Estelle in a fold of fabric she had tucked into her bag and secured it to her figure so she could be hands free while still carrying Estelle but could be hands free. 

"And let you have all the fun? Hell no? Looks like she is gonna stay and watch both of us work today," she smiled as she tucked Estelle's canopic jar into the harness. 

"Admit it, you'd be thrilled to have both of us along."
Estelle

Character Info
Name: Estelle Norcross
Race: Lycan/Rosenite/Demon
Class: Student
Silver: 388
Estelle cooed as Xunatar pet her black locks of hair. For a moment her blue eyes looked up at him and she gave a toothless grin. She did love him greatly. She attempted to eat her own toes but her grandfather topped her and she gave a curious, “Pa?” It must have been a bad thing to try and taste her own toes. As Scarlett tickled her tummy she giggled at her. It was such an odd feeling.

She was given to Scarlett and squealed as a kiss was placed to her forehead. Estelle squealed loudly as the raspberry was put to her neck and she turned to looked up at Scarlett with more smiles. She held onto that jar tightly like Scarlett showed her.

Once she was free to bounce around in the fabric that Scarlett had, she did so. Her finger kicked and she held the jar tightly only because she knew it had that bad sound. She started to think and thinking got far as she squealed at the thought of the pretty color her grandfather had shown her. She reached up and took some of Scarlett’s hair. There was bubbling coming from her mouth as she squealed and instead of pulling the strands started to change to more of a dark purple. A laugh left her lips as other things began to change color too.

Estelle began to grunt and yell, “Pa, pa, pa, pa!” She tried to get Xunatar’s attention as she pointed at Scarlett. She squealed loudly as she snuggled into the purple spot she had caused.