Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Harena Wastelands > Harena Desert > The First Wave [O][Event]
Hans Ze Vampire Hunter

Character Info
Name: Hans von Hohencloren
Alignment: TG
Race: Human but who know what will happen
Class: Vampire Hunter
Silver: 692
While Hans was somewhat suprised by a little lizard creature but he couldn't harbor any hard feelings against it since it was easily deduced that the creature climb on his as to find some clear air and he realy cannot blame it for that, so he started looking for the little guy. As you can imagine many geting through that crowd required lot of patience and saying:
- I am zorry, I am zorry, I am realy zorry, zorry, zeriously zorry….
… and that gine for almost entire hour untill he found the small Lizard person laying on the sandy ground uncouncious, "Zomeone must have knocked him out it zeems", he thought as he saw little guy there. So 30 year old Doctor took small creature on his arms and went straight to the entrence when he heared the sound of doors opening, thankfuly it was just other people who opened the door as the sandstorm has passed.
Hanaoni

Character Info
Name: Myouga Ryou
Alignment: CG
Race: Hanaoni (oni variant)
Class: Arcanist
Silver: 0
The clanging of the all-clear bell woke her up after passing out for her little nap. Turning over on her side, she covered her ears and whined. When the noise didn't stop, she slowly opened her eyes and pulled herself up. Blinking, she rubbed her nose and saw the door was wide-open. "…Hm? Where'd all the kitties go? Looks like the storms finally left." Getting up she dusted cat fur off her dress and began searching for the broom. Finding it, she began sweeping it out the door with the sand that had blown in. Usually she'd use a little magic to whoosh it away, but she was still a bit tired. Satisfied with the state of the room's floor, she went out to see how everyone else was doing. But not before closing the door.

People were already shoveling sand and carrying it out in buckets. The front gate to Aestas was open again, and people were tossing shovels of sand piles out of it. The buildings seemed all ok, and there didn't appear to be any damage. They had successfully fended off the necromancer's forces for the time being. As the cleanup crews were sweeping the streets, she began to search for that kobold she had been talking to when the attack hit. Myouga still had to continue their conversation, but where was he? Everybody had been running this way and that when the alarms went off and took shelter from the sandstorms. Not too concerned, she shrugged. She'd bump elbows with him again eventually. The outpost was a small place, so sooner or later she'd spot him. For now she just wanted a cool refreshing drink–non-alcoholic of course. Not that the tavern would let her near the stuff anyways. Again she faced the recurring problem of being denied her rights towards inebriation. 

Entering the tavern, she called as she came through the door: "I'd like a mint and honey water with a squeeze of lemon, please! Make sure you pour in at least two spoons of the stuff!" She was getting a little hungry too, but first she needed a pick-me-up.  

Mezereon

Character Info
Name: Mezereon
Alignment: CN
Race: Elven Deva
Class: Diviner
Liselotte let out a sigh of relief when the man passed out. Sure, he had made quite the mess–but now there was one less headache to solve. Taking the sheets from the other cots she knotted them together and then dragged him up onto the cot nearest to him. Using the sheets, she bound him to the cot tightly so he wouldn't be able to get loose without considerable amount of effort. She had also checked his pockets for any knives or anything that he might use to cut them should he regain consciousness. The end result left the man looking more like a mummy in preparation for embalming, sans the removal of his vital organs and soaking in embalming fluid. One of the apothecaries who had volunteered to assist with tending patients then came in and looked concerned when they saw someone cocooned to a bed.

Looking up, she gave them a reassuring smile before coming over to them. "Oh, perfect timing! You see, this particular patient was a tad delirious from his heat exhaustion and insisted on returning home. Nothing I could say would convince him, so I had to let him sleep for a little longer. Keep an eye on him, would you? He's also somewhat confused, and believes the cabinets and cupboards are his house's storeroom. Make sure he doesn't take anything out of there." After putting things back in order, she thanked the personnel and left them with an incapacitated blacksmith. She did a recount of the supplies that were in the infirmary cabinets and was pleased that nothing was missing. Just as it should be. 

"…Basil! Oh, I nearly forgot!" Grabbing her things she carefully opened the door and left the medical ward, running to the stables. There was sand piled around the building, and that made getting the main door open more difficult. Once it was open, she rushed inside to check on all the mounts and animals. The roof had held, and there wasn't any sand inside the stalls. When she got to her Harenian lizard's stall, she found him awake with an apple core beside him. Unlatching the stall door she knelt down and patted his head. "Thank goodness you're alright. Did the storm rattle you?" 'So that's what it was? I thought the walls were going to be blown down. The horses were screaming in everyone's ears, thinking it was the end of the world. We're fine in here. How are things outside?' "About the same, more or less. We're cleaning out the sand blown in by the winds. No casualties. A horde of those bandaged undead were coming to assault the encampment, but they've been dealt with."

Seeing he was alright, she went to fetch some water and poured it into a metal dish for him. Even though he was accustomed to the desert, he still had to drink enough water. So far that left only her professor to be checked on, so Liselotte went to see where she had run off to. A quick look in their quarters told her Professor Ryou had been there, but was somewhere else now. As long as she was alright, there was no need to pursue it further. The woman was more capable than she acted.

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."
kingcrasy

Character Info
Name: Reginn Obi
Race: Human
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 62
He woke up with the feeling of his brain trying to escape through the front of his skull, he always hated those trinkets and it wasn't like he wasn't making sense, she was just too slow to understand him. It took him a few minutes to gather the courage to open his eyes biting his lip to avoid groaning in the dulling thud of his head sadly it turns out fighting against the lull of sleep that item produces causes a unrestful sleep perhaps he should write it down with that he tried to reach other but not moving he noticed his he was restrained to the bed allowing a quick sigh to escape his mouth.

"Scuse me?" he called out in a thick cockney accent "Anyone here to unwrap me?" with this the nurse like person came through and gave him a suspicious look asking him questions about his state of mind after answering them all with confidence and a lot of convincing their face turned to annoyance explaining to Regi all the mess he had caused in his attempts to escape before untying the sheets and allowing to use a bowl of water which was much welcome.

He washed his face listening to the nurse explain what happened during the night and how the dead were attacking the village, he was intrigued to say the less as he used a knife to shave away the weeks of hair covering his face before halting the progress and asking, "So where was my stuff when you dragged me here?" the Nurse made an O face and pulled a bag out from under his old cot allowing Regi to weirdly hug the old tatty looking book inside and counting each glowing stone the young blacksmith continued his grooming and cleaning the mess he made during his heat stroke.

He waved politely to the Nurse as he walked out into the outpost covering his eyes from the bright rays of the sun, feeling better now he had washed and drank enough water to revert the side effects of heat stroke, they had also told him of a place he could settle down and work on this project and hopefully get more information on the things attacking everyone, Regi walked quickly not speaking to a lot of people who were busy shovelling or sweeping sand away from their abodes and entering the worn tavern putting his finger up and simply asking "Cactus Pear Juice with some gin please" allowing a grin to form before sitting at the table reading over instructions he left himself a chiselling away at the stone which seemed to glow more with each tap of the tool, hopefully he could sell some of his modified runes here to help the people and get a profit, heck maybe even buy a map would be a good start, finishing his train of thought with a chuckle.

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Ivacus Manaclaw

Character Info
Name: Ivacus Manaclaw
Race: Kobold
Class: God of Exploration and Inspiration
Silver: 609
"Gnnghn…my head…"

The Kobold woke up feeling oddly weightless, and unbearably hot.  And as he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the face of some kind of cloaked, beaked monstrosity.  

Startled, he blinked for a moment.  "Am I in hell?" he asked aloud in Koboldese, thoroughly confused as to why he felt like he was floating in an arid patch of air and staring at what was likely some sort of minor demon.  Probably meant to intimidate him as he was welcomed to the underworld, or something of that nature.  

Realizing that if he was in fact dead, and there was some sort of hellish justice system prepared to sentence him to an eternity of getting hot pokers shoved into his ears, he figured he might as well have fun.

"You should really consider a makeover, avian-inspired-demon-thing.  Your face is…uh…hrnghmm…super ugly.  The ugliest of ugly.   The demon of ugliness is probably crying in his room right now, knowing you exist!"

Not quite as witty as he had hoped, but still effective, in his half-awake mind.  His ego would be destroyed for at least another century or two.  

But then, his memories came flooding back as his brain started to kick back into full gear.  He felt the weight of himself pressing into the man's hands as he held him up, and the desert wind brushing gently against his scales.  And…that embarrassing episode of him clambering on top of the man he was looking at like a complete idiot.  And he had just called him an ugly demon.  This incredibly spooky looking, probably secretly homicidal man, was undoubtedly about to incinerate him in retaliation to getting hit with such a sick burn.

Normally he wouldn't apologize for his tomfoolery, but when his life was on the line, he was all too ready to start licking whoever's boots needed polished.  "Oh!…you're the gentleman I…yeah…I apologize for that, mysteriously-masked-individual.  Please don't kill me, I have yet to father my children.  Or visit Parvpora.  Or successfully build an undead construct from rabbit ears.  Take your pick of reasoning, I swear I have at least eleven more!"

I am Kaane OOC

Ivacus is the God of Exploration, Travellers, and Motivation

Powers

I: With a divine sense of direction, can find his way to where he or another wants to go in any situation, even places he's never been.
II: Can read the innermost desires and needs of those he speaks with for the purpose of motivating them into taking action.
III: Can operate any mode of transportation (ship/airship) no matter how complex, and tame any creature that can serve as a mount.
Hans Ze Vampire Hunter

Character Info
As Hans was walking around the camp, carring small lizard creature like an baby, trying to find hospital, the Doctor without degree heard lizard muttered something, this made Hans made very happy because it meant that the creature might be regaining counciousnes, but he was somewhat confused when the creature started throwing insults at him but on the second thought he, or Hans asumes that it is he, might be just in shock after being knocked out. This was somewhat confirmed by the creature itself ehn it started to apologise for insulting him to which he replied with polite
- Oh zo not worry about it but we should get you to ze Hospital for examination, you geting hit in the head isn't exactly ze most healthy thing and we zon't want to have zead lizard on our hands ha get it? zead lizard on our hands? Ha ha  ok I will stop
After that pun that is more dry than the desert itself he went to the last building that could be a hospital in this outpost
Hanaoni

Character Info
Name: Myouga Ryou
Alignment: CG
Race: Hanaoni (oni variant)
Class: Arcanist
[OOC: I'll be skipping Lise's turn this round everyone!]

Downing a glass of refreshing sweetened lemon juice, she fished some coins from her pocket and paid the man running the establishment. "Here ya go, keep up the good work!" She saluted him before hopping off her stool and running out the door. Feeling much, much better she began to search for the kobold. After all, what else was she supposed to do for the rest of the day? "Mister Manaclaw! Hello? Helloooo! Where are youuuu–" She shouted as she ran through the streets, in a sing-song voice. With Liselotte outside of the infirmary, there were the usual medical staff back at work. One woman with glasses looked up from her ten-crescent novel to see a man covered from head to toe in concealing clothing with a small humanoid lizard in his arms. Blinking, she let out an aggravated sigh and pushed the spectacles further up the bridge of her nose. "Welcome to Aestas' infirmary, how may I be of assistance?" Her tone of voice said she wasn't happy to see them, but had to since it was her job.  

While Myouga was running this way and that, she reentered the tavern to double check if she had missed the kobold somewhere. She hadn't paid much attention when she was guzzling those three glasses of sweetened lemonade, but she ended up searching by a man who was in the tavern when she was re-hydrating herself. "Excuse me, sir! Have you seen a lizard? He's about half my height and about this big, with a slight hiss of an accent? Oh and he's wearing clothes, too. I'm looking for Mister Manaclaw, but after everybody was taking cover from the sand I dunno where he went." 

She had asked a bunch of random people, from hospital staff to the guards, to the cats. Actually it was more like she interrogated the cats, but she lacked the ability to understand their meowing. She was somewhat disappointed, as she was sure the cats saw everything. They were everywhere! If somebody knew where anything was, it had to be the cats. Come to think of it, she probably should've found Lise first before asking them. The arcanist forgot her former pupil was fluent in animal speak. 

kingcrasy

Character Info
Name: Reginn Obi
Race: Human
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 62
All it took was one distracted hit of the chisel for the rune to flare up and crackle with energy, Regi quickly patted out the heat, dousing the rock with the remaining liquid from his drink. He looked over to the source of the distraction being a person running around asking about a Lizard with clothes on, there were two possibilities about this one, they were talking about a species of Lizard people or they were crazy. curiosity leads him to stand up and investigate this person of interest what was the worse that could happen and maybe he could help them.

You know that phrase 'Curiosity killed the cat' well there was a living example of it now as he watched the obviously crazy person shake the cat interrogating the poor creatures on where her lizard friend was, allowing a deep sigh to escape his lips he spoke up trying to grab her attention with a quick cough "Miss, you realise that kitten won't be able to respond" his cockney accent seeping into his voice, "And most likely don't even know what happened to your pet lizard" he suggested walking over to stroke one of the stray cats allowing its head to push against the palm of his making him crack a smile down at it, "Maybe someone found him and took him somewhere safe?" he chuckled at the incoming joke "I would say the worse he lost is a tail, but at least they grow back. I'm sorry, I'm sorry that was awful".

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Ivacus Manaclaw

Character Info
Name: Ivacus Manaclaw
Race: Kobold
Class: God of Exploration and Inspiration
Silver: 609
"Pffhh…" he uttered as he looked at this curious, masked man with an incredulous look on his face.  The sheer absurdity of the pun made him at least half-chuckle.  "I've worked with bodies deader than that humor, mysteriously-masked-individual.  But I will let it slip."

He offered a bit of a smile as he turned his attention to the state at hand; apparently he wanted to take him to the infirmary, which was fine and dandy and all…but he was loathe to let anyone in the medical profession examine him.  He had quite a few artifacts of necromancy on hand within his bunched up robes, and having them being taken away from him in a town where people jumped so much at the mention of the undead would likely be more hazardous to his health than whatever minor concussion he suffered.

"I assure you though, I'm fine…really, there's no need for this, I promise you."

However, it seemed as though that this man had a doctor's spirit indeed, and wouldn't rest until he made absolutely sure that the little lizard was completely fine.  He was carried into the infirmary soon enough, and greeted by a tired, frustrated looking woman who asked how she could be of assistance.

"I'm being abducted, call the constabulary," replied Ivacus dryly with a flat look on his face.  "Also I'm fine, I swear.  Just got hit in the head…and please don't take any of my stuff off, I'm…uh…cold?"

I am Kaane OOC

Ivacus is the God of Exploration, Travellers, and Motivation

Powers

I: With a divine sense of direction, can find his way to where he or another wants to go in any situation, even places he's never been.
II: Can read the innermost desires and needs of those he speaks with for the purpose of motivating them into taking action.
III: Can operate any mode of transportation (ship/airship) no matter how complex, and tame any creature that can serve as a mount.
Hans Ze Vampire Hunter

Character Info
- You lost a part of ze trinity of life for a momment, good Lizard sir that is not zo be zaken lightly and a proper examination iz in place and while I understand zat you want to go on with your buizznes but I must insist on zat you must be examined.
Then he came towards the nurse and said
- Good lady zis Lizard was hit in ze head and lost Counciousnes for a brief but considerable amount of time, zo I came here to ask help in his examination. From tone of your voice I can azzertain zat you are not very pleased about zis but It should be done just in case and I can even help as I have was trained as Doctor.
He says that in somewaht serious yet polite tone, while also thighting his grasp on Ivacus