Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Tally ho! New fellow.
Toloch

Character Info
Name: Toloch Leszvariin
Alignment: TG
Race: Haza Human (Bear)
Class: Strife Shaman
Silver: 156
So, uh, I am a new guy. New Norwegian guy, to be more precise.

What, you want more?
Really?
Allright, your funeral…

So. I'm a Norwegian fellow born and raised in my gloriously frozen country's capital city, Oslo. In the time of writing, I am 5'11" (178 cm) tall, with blue eyes, fair-ish skin and violet (you read that correctly) hair. My name is Torgeir, though I go by many other nicknames - "crazy ass (it's not cursing if you're talking about donkeys which I am in this case)", "Raging eccentric", "The piece of Brit (result of a movie role I had)", "psycho", "tactical gentleman (don't ask)", and "four-eyed psychic" to name a few. I've been RPing for a while, but as ever I yearn to see new places and take dumps on new pastures, and consequently..!

I am now here. Got bored, so I googled.

I have a tendency to make characters who make a concious point of being unpredictable, often resulting in rouge-ish types. They also tend to be in the Intuitive/Thinking branch of personalities. You get the general idea when I say that Sherlock Holmes, Cal Lightman, and L are my favourite TV show characters. This is only a tendency, however, and I am always willing to try on new things.

Now, I noticed that this site was more than a little ambigous about characters and such, and quite frankly, the lore was a lot to read up on. So any assistance in regards to the completion of my character (I have a basic concept in mind) would be very, very welcome.

Feel free to talk to me about completely unrelated subjects, however. For example, uh… Nuclear power! Come on, who wants to talk about nuclear power? *rubs hands expectantly*

- As a strife shaman, Toloch has a druidic connection to his surroundings. He can communicate with beasts, and can occasionally be seen having deep, spiritual conversations with weeds and the odd berry bush.
- Toloch, despite his size, relies on speed. As in, the physical trait - not the narcotic substance.
- On a good day, Toloch can drink 3 cups of tea. On a bad day, 12.
-Voice Actor: Tony Jay
-Theme song: Waterflame - Wanderer
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Welcome to the site!  It seems like you will fit right in just fine, hehe.  Most of us are crazy in our own little way.  We try and leave character building very open, restricted only by your imagination and the items in your inventory.  Any particular cultures you're a fan of writing?  We have several areas based off real world areas.

In regards to nuclear power, I've always found it interesting that two of the biggest accidents were due to humans messing with the safety systems they had built.

Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Well, welcome to Revaliir!  I'm Whitney - nice to meet you!  Cello is right.  You're definitely going to fit in just fine.

First stop is always the Rules for information on how things work around here, and the Wiki for FAQs and information on Revaliir's lore.  

If you need someone to write with or to bounce ideas off, I'm game! Feel free to shoot me a PM, or if you want to join the IRC channel at some point check here for more information on how to do that.

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
WELCOME -rolls into and hugs- I AM BRITTLEZ THE FRIENDLY ADMIN!

:D

Anything you have questions about you can just right come to me and ask and I'll try to make sure to answer you! (Brittlez is what you have to enter to pm me!)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Toloch

Character Info
Name: Toloch Leszvariin
Alignment: TG
Race: Haza Human (Bear)
Class: Strife Shaman
Silver: 156
Thank you all for the warm (if not outright hawt) reception. I'll do my best to leave you giggling, gaping, disguted, or all three at once! Failing that, I'll at least try to write something that's not altogether a waste of time to read. I'd also like to warn you beforehand that if you promise or offer anything, I will take you up on it, so be careful. For example, Brittlez, you have now doomed yourself to an eternity of a bollocks-filled inbox courtesy of yours truly.

*evil laugh*

Seriously, though, thanks for that. I'm good at making IC documents, maps, and puzzles, so if anyone needs that for their roleplay, throw me a PM and I'll see what I can do. Once I've set myself into the lore of this world, I am fairly confident I can deliver some killer background material.

And lyrics. Poems, songs, whatever. I'm always looking for a new literary challenge.

- As a strife shaman, Toloch has a druidic connection to his surroundings. He can communicate with beasts, and can occasionally be seen having deep, spiritual conversations with weeds and the odd berry bush.
- Toloch, despite his size, relies on speed. As in, the physical trait - not the narcotic substance.
- On a good day, Toloch can drink 3 cups of tea. On a bad day, 12.
-Voice Actor: Tony Jay
-Theme song: Waterflame - Wanderer
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
I am always game for reading a new drinking song. :O

Welcome!

OOC: Jenna
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Well darn, missed the party apparently.

Welcome to the site! Enjoy you stay! :)

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!