Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Hey Hey
DarkArlin

Character Info
Name: Arlin Malavar
Alignment: CG
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Berserker
Silver: 533
Heya!  Most recent newbie to find your forum.  I'm an avid writer and a complete bookworm.  Been RP'ing for years on various sites and recently stumbled upon this one.  After reading through the basic info, I found (and still find myself) reading through the Wiki of all the lore.  Instantly got me hooked.  Even more so when I discovered the RPG aspect concerning items, pets, spells, etc. I loved the idea immediately and just had to register to join in.  

I'm an open book so feel free to ask me anything, if ya want.  I look forward to writing alongside y'all. :)

"Whoso would be a man, must be a nonconformist. He who would gather immortal palms must not be hindered by the name of goodness, but must explore if it be goodness. Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of our own mind. Absolve you to yourself, and you shall have the suffrage of the world."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Welcome! :D I am Brittlez the friendly admin and local Goddess of all things green(lol) :D

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Violet

Character Info
Name: Violet Mentis
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Cleric - Apothecary
Silver: 129

Hello!! Welcome! I look forward to writing with you! :) What kind of books do you like? Who is your favorite author? :O

DarkArlin

Character Info
Hello!  

AHHHH, confetti! *shakes it off*   :D

I tend to stick to fantasy/fiction for books, so series like the Night Angel trilogy and Lightbringer series by Brent Weeks, Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson, and King Killer Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. My all-time favorite author was David Gemmell before he died. Nowadays it is a massive tie between those three authors I just mentioned.   

How about you? 

"Whoso would be a man, must be a nonconformist. He who would gather immortal palms must not be hindered by the name of goodness, but must explore if it be goodness. Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of our own mind. Absolve you to yourself, and you shall have the suffrage of the world."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Violet

Character Info
Name: Violet Mentis
Class: Cleric - Apothecary
Silver: 129
I am a Neil Gaiman and Brandon Sanderson fan, personally. I read a lot more comics than I should though. :O

DarkArlin

Character Info
Neil Gaiman is great.  I read a few of his books a while back.  American Gods was brilliant.   

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
Hello, well-read new person! Welcome to our corner of the internet!

OOC: Jenna