Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Luthene, Posted: Sat Jan 9, 2016 2:33 PM, Post Subject: Hey Hey

Hello, well-read new person! Welcome to our corner of the internet!

Author: DarkArlin, Posted: Fri Jan 8, 2016 5:55 PM, Post Subject: Hey Hey

Neil Gaiman is great.  I read a few of his books a while back.  American Gods was brilliant.   

Author: Violet, Posted: Fri Jan 8, 2016 5:53 PM, Post Subject: Hey Hey

I am a Neil Gaiman and Brandon Sanderson fan, personally. I read a lot more comics than I should though. :O

Author: DarkArlin, Posted: Fri Jan 8, 2016 5:35 PM, Post Subject: Hey Hey

Hello!  

AHHHH, confetti! *shakes it off*   :D

I tend to stick to fantasy/fiction for books, so series like the Night Angel trilogy and Lightbringer series by Brent Weeks, Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson, and King Killer Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. My all-time favorite author was David Gemmell before he died. Nowadays it is a massive tie between those three authors I just mentioned.   

How about you? 

Author: Violet, Posted: Fri Jan 8, 2016 5:23 PM, Post Subject: Hey Hey

Hello!! Welcome! I look forward to writing with you! :) What kind of books do you like? Who is your favorite author? :O

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Jan 8, 2016 5:21 PM, Post Subject: Hey Hey

Welcome! :D I am Brittlez the friendly admin and local Goddess of all things green(lol) :D

Author: DarkArlin, Posted: Fri Jan 8, 2016 5:13 PM, Post Subject: Hey Hey

Heya!  Most recent newbie to find your forum.  I'm an avid writer and a complete bookworm.  Been RP'ing for years on various sites and recently stumbled upon this one.  After reading through the basic info, I found (and still find myself) reading through the Wiki of all the lore.  Instantly got me hooked.  Even more so when I discovered the RPG aspect concerning items, pets, spells, etc. I loved the idea immediately and just had to register to join in.  

I'm an open book so feel free to ask me anything, if ya want.  I look forward to writing alongside y'all. :)