Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > My introduction!
Violet

Character Info
Name: Violet Mentis
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Cleric - Apothecary
Silver: 129
Greetings! I joined the chatbox before the forums and with Sariel's help I made my character last night. Figured I have waited long enough to make an introduction.

You guys can call me Menti, Mentis, or Violet if you wish. :) I look forward to meeting and writing with all of you.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Welcome Menti! Yeah sorry about that he contacted me and my internet was going in and out while I was trying to activate your account I'm glad everything worked out and I hope you enjoy the site! Be sure to read the rules and catch up on the happenings!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Hello, hello! Welcome to Rev, Menti. :)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Violet

Character Info
Name: Violet Mentis
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Cleric - Apothecary
Silver: 129
Thank you two so much! :) I am enjoying this place a  lot. I've already begun reading much of the wiki on this place, there's just so much to take in. But I am slowly managing it, I think. haha