Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Violet, Posted: Thu Jan 7, 2016 2:13 PM, Post Subject: My introduction!

Thank you two so much! :) I am enjoying this place a  lot. I've already begun reading much of the wiki on this place, there's just so much to take in. But I am slowly managing it, I think. haha

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Jan 7, 2016 5:04 AM, Post Subject: My introduction!

Hello, hello! Welcome to Rev, Menti. :)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Jan 7, 2016 4:53 AM, Post Subject: My introduction!

Welcome Menti! Yeah sorry about that he contacted me and my internet was going in and out while I was trying to activate your account I'm glad everything worked out and I hope you enjoy the site! Be sure to read the rules and catch up on the happenings!

Author: Violet, Posted: Tue Jan 5, 2016 3:26 PM, Post Subject: My introduction!

Greetings! I joined the chatbox before the forums and with Sariel's help I made my character last night. Figured I have waited long enough to make an introduction.

You guys can call me Menti, Mentis, or Violet if you wish. :) I look forward to meeting and writing with all of you.