Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Introductions and Absences > Back! (Hopefully for good)
Valnar

Character Info
Name: Valnar Deett
Alignment: CG
Race: Drow
Class: Aspiring Ranger/Adventurer
Silver: 0
Hey all! So excited to finally be back! Again another series of chaotic months (a few things around the house didn't want to work anymore and had a serious problem with being hacked at nearly the same time. When it rains it pours I guess). Couldn't stand being away but had to kind of "unplug" to tackle that hacking problem (I totally DO NOT think that it was anyone on here, I simply had to get rid of just about everything to get on top of the problem first) Looking forward to finally being able to continue the Epic of Valnar in earnest :)

Seeing as I'm still trying to control the hacking thing I've deleted my facebook account and a few other accounts, what ones I've left open are strictly for communicating with my family, if everyone's cool with it the only way you'll be able to contact me is through PM's over Revaliir or through the chat when I happen to be on. Again I want to stress that I don't think anyone here did it, just have to limit my exposure if that makes sense?

Finally and triumphantly (angelic trumpets sound) I'M READY TO THREAD, MUST THREAD!!!!

OOC: Poe

Alignment is subject to change
Valnar can be a little bit of a ditz early on, this also will change as time goes on.
FRIDAY-SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY DURING THE WEEK I'M GOING TO MAKE MY POSTING DAYS. I DO HAVE YOUNG'UNS SO BARE WITH ME :D
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Blech, hackers. Welcome back to Rev, and may the nasties go away. :)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
-sets Rose infront of Valnar- LOVE HER D:

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Valnar

Character Info
-embraces Rose enthusiastically- ROSE!!!! It's been an age ;) I'll be sure to reply Brittlez promise lol. Thank you both for the welcome back XD I second CodeAni's motion for the nasties to go away.

Valnar can be a little bit of a ditz early on, this also will change as time goes on.
FRIDAY-SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY DURING THE WEEK I'M GOING TO MAKE MY POSTING DAYS. I DO HAVE YOUNG'UNS SO BARE WITH ME :D
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I actually need a new plot for Rose >3> We can say she delivered the book since Mendean is no longer on the site.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Welcome back!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Valnar

Character Info
Thanks Dalanesca!