Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I've not been looking nor feeling well… and Brandon might be to the point of threatening a doctor on me >> so I might not be so active for a bit. This has been going on since last night after class and still hasn't completely gone away. <3 Hope it goes away because I dislike doctors. Will be hiding from brandon if it gets worse :O

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
If you need to go to the doctor, GO TO THE DOCTOR.  And don't make me come over there…

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
-bites and curls up on the couch- i think its just a whole combo of allergies, my meds being off, and the heat. I AM NOT USE TO THIS SOUTHERN HEAT HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE HERE D:

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Sebastian Black

Character Info
Name: Sebastian Black
Race: Human
Class: Mystic
Silver: 47
Basically just years of adjusting. I got used to it when I lived in Texas. Being back up in Oregon for so long now has turned me into a big weenie when it comes to heat. I feel your pain.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
What Sebastian said. I live in an area of California that gets into the 110s every summer, so people who say that anything below 80s is hot sound like pansies to me. It's just the same as those people think I'm a pansy for saying freezing temperature is cold. Temperature is all about perspective and conditioning.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Paige Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Paige Wintercrest
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 152
Basically grew up in the heat in VA and then had to suffer through Georgia during boot camp and AIT, that's how I was able to live so far in the heat. :P

OOC: Brandon, the Mad Admin, or Branana