Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Paige Wintercrest, Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:56 PM, Post Subject: Sick

Basically grew up in the heat in VA and then had to suffer through Georgia during boot camp and AIT, that's how I was able to live so far in the heat. :P

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:36 PM, Post Subject: Sick

What Sebastian said. I live in an area of California that gets into the 110s every summer, so people who say that anything below 80s is hot sound like pansies to me. It's just the same as those people think I'm a pansy for saying freezing temperature is cold. Temperature is all about perspective and conditioning.

Author: Sebastian Black, Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:51 PM, Post Subject: Sick

Basically just years of adjusting. I got used to it when I lived in Texas. Being back up in Oregon for so long now has turned me into a big weenie when it comes to heat. I feel your pain.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:44 PM, Post Subject: Sick

-bites and curls up on the couch- i think its just a whole combo of allergies, my meds being off, and the heat. I AM NOT USE TO THIS SOUTHERN HEAT HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE HERE D:

Author: Moliira, Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:45 PM, Post Subject: Sick

If you need to go to the doctor, GO TO THE DOCTOR.  And don't make me come over there…

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:52 PM, Post Subject: Sick

I've not been looking nor feeling well… and Brandon might be to the point of threatening a doctor on me >> so I might not be so active for a bit. This has been going on since last night after class and still hasn't completely gone away. <3 Hope it goes away because I dislike doctors. Will be hiding from brandon if it gets worse :O