Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > ARK!
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Recently caught:
Rex
a couple of Trikes
a couple of Raptors
Three argentavis (One had died due to a misfortune while trying to capture a direbear
Direbear (we named her the bird slayer >>)
Turtle
Pteranodon
Two "Fatties" as Britt likes to call them >>

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Caught a Terror Bird named it Pinky to Brandon's distress
Caught a Scorpion named him Quartz he is level 47 the highest level of all our dinos
Brandon's been killing deer for pelt so we can hunt down the largest bird in game. Need the pelt for winter gear

Also UPDATES! 1.5 gig patch bringing THIS:
https://youtu.be/1nQDec_x5f0

Patch Notes:

The Megapithecus makes their debut in ARK: Survival Evolved as players can now face off the mighty beast and it's army of giant apes and monkey minions in their epic snowy-mountain lair.

Patch 240 also introduces the ever-so-friendly, team-player, Lystrosaurus, which can be pet to temporarily enable an xp-gaining buff around it, the frightening Arthropluera, a giant and ridable centipede possessing a devastating acid-spit and the high-quality, blood-draining, "Prime Fish" Sabertooth Salmon and an interesting and exciting new form of combat with the primitive Bolas!

IF YOU WERE AFRAID OF THE WATER BEFORE WEEP NOW!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
We caught like three Lystrosauruses, but unfortunately the Arthropluera only lives in caves, and we aren't prepared for that yet =(

We still need to get a Quetzal first, but when we went hunting for one, we lost it when two more showed up. 

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Paige Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Paige Wintercrest
Alignment: CN
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 163
Okay, its been a while so…

Update as of 6/5/2016:

Attempted to solo capture a Quetzal, and that only led to me nearly dying :P
Captured two more Rexs, a Gigantopithecus, a Croc, a Spino, two Terror Birds, a Mammoth, a couple more Arges which have been useful in ferrying the huge amounts of metal I've been getting from the mountains and some Scorpions.

Made my own base near the snow biome and have nearly every armor in the game, just missing the scuba and riot I think.

And finally killed an Alpha Raptor! :D

OOC: Brandon, the Mad Admin, or Branana
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
I still need to actually start playing that silly thing, lol.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
-rolls-
I caught a terror bird… named him Bird Jesus
I had accidentally shot him with stone arrows xD so I dropped a dodo in there to feed him… the damn thing lived!

so I captured the dodo and named him little Jesus.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Paige Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Paige Wintercrest
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 163
Working on building up a boat from the raft, (pretty difficult at the moment >>)
Also want a friggin' Diplodocus and later on a Titanosaur, though I doubt I will get the latter by myself lol

OOC: Brandon, the Mad Admin, or Branana