Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Forum Games > What Music Inspires You?
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
So I got weird looks in the skype chat but I listen to the Dreadnought's Polka's Not Dead Album when I post. Does anyone else have any interesting choices?

Polka's Not Dead

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Silver Star

Character Info
Name: Ernest
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 8982
Honestly, I'm probably in the minority, but I don't feel like any music captures my emotions when I'm writing. I compose my own music based off of what I write.

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
I normally don't listen to any music when I'm working on a post, but I do listen to it when I'm brainstorming. Some of the stuff I like ranges from Carmina Burana to the soundtracks of the .hack games.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
StormEagle

Character Info
Name: Willow Moonblade
Race: Elf
Class: Battle Mage
Silver: 669
I find that Starset is a very relaxing group for me or I listen to Five Finger Death Punch
boneami

Character Info
Name: Marthaen
Alignment: TG
Race: Ruby Gemstone Dragon
Class: Fire breather.
Silver: 2570
Styx, Enya, Def Leppard, AC DC, Bach's choral works depending on my mood and the story.

You said start a fire! You didn't say how big.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Lately I've found that Imagine Dragons has a lot of tracks that fit my characters' personalities and histories.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Story

Character Info
Name: Story
Race: Human
Class: Tulpamancer
Silver: 297
I was going to revive an old music discussion thread I did while I am up far too early and bored, but then I found this one!

Typically, I listen to underground rap, classical, post rock, metal, and alternative. I branch out frequently, as I need variety.

I love lyrical depth and complexity paired with unique soundscapes. Aesop Rock has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. I am a fan of anything remotely mystical-sounding or occult…Matthew And The Atlas is a good example for softer stuff in this category. Mastodon for harder stuff. I am also a fan of many movie and game soundtracks. Cloud Atlas and Bloodborne are the first two that come to mind.

boneami

Character Info
Name: Marthaen
Alignment: TG
Race: Ruby Gemstone Dragon
Class: Fire breather.
Silver: 2570
Story… Umm try Yes. Their only popular song is owner of a lonely heart. No… roundabout? Either way, neither touches their AWESONESS! *laugh* Course' that's just me. Still. Give 'em a listen.

You said start a fire! You didn't say how big.
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
Too many to count! But I have found the sounds of Kulning as interesting for ideas. Kulning is a type of ancient herding calls for cattle but it sounds very pretty.