Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Attie, Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 5:07 PM, Post Subject: What Music Inspires You?

Too many to count! But I have found the sounds of Kulning as interesting for ideas. Kulning is a type of ancient herding calls for cattle but it sounds very pretty. 

Author: boneami, Posted: Tue Oct 9, 2018 3:02 AM, Post Subject: What Music Inspires You?

Story… Umm try Yes. Their only popular song is owner of a lonely heart. No… roundabout? Either way, neither touches their AWESONESS! *laugh* Course' that's just me. Still. Give 'em a listen.

Author: Story, Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:37 AM, Post Subject: What Music Inspires You?

I was going to revive an old music discussion thread I did while I am up far too early and bored, but then I found this one!

Typically, I listen to underground rap, classical, post rock, metal, and alternative. I branch out frequently, as I need variety.

I love lyrical depth and complexity paired with unique soundscapes. Aesop Rock has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. I am a fan of anything remotely mystical-sounding or occult…Matthew And The Atlas is a good example for softer stuff in this category. Mastodon for harder stuff. I am also a fan of many movie and game soundtracks. Cloud Atlas and Bloodborne are the first two that come to mind.

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:52 AM, Post Subject: What Music Inspires You?

Lately I've found that Imagine Dragons has a lot of tracks that fit my characters' personalities and histories.

Author: boneami, Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:17 PM, Post Subject: What Music Inspires You?

Styx, Enya, Def Leppard, AC DC, Bach's choral works depending on my mood and the story.

Author: StormEagle , Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:27 PM, Post Subject: What Music Inspires You?

I find that Starset is a very relaxing group for me or I listen to Five Finger Death Punch

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Mon Apr 3, 2017 7:27 PM, Post Subject: What Music Inspires You?

I normally don't listen to any music when I'm working on a post, but I do listen to it when I'm brainstorming. Some of the stuff I like ranges from Carmina Burana to the soundtracks of the .hack games.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Mon Apr 3, 2017 7:17 PM, Post Subject: What Music Inspires You?

Honestly, I'm probably in the minority, but I don't feel like any music captures my emotions when I'm writing. I compose my own music based off of what I write.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Apr 3, 2017 10:17 AM, Post Subject: What Music Inspires You?

So I got weird looks in the skype chat but I listen to the Dreadnought's Polka's Not Dead Album when I post. Does anyone else have any interesting choices?

Polka's Not Dead