Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Forum Games > King of the Hill
Rock

Character Info
Name: Rock
Alignment: CG
Race: Fire Elemental
Class: Hero of Light
Silver: 25
Welcome to King of the Hill. Story made short there is a hill and you want it all to yourself. Post a creative way to claim the hill for your glory or honor.

Example: I leap onto the hill and kick you in the shin and shove you off. My hill!

Rules: No countering others posts to keep the hill. Will add more later if any become apparent.

Have fun!

Stands atop the hill and plants his banner in the center.

My Hill!

Icarus

Character Info
Name: Icarus Valeon
Alignment: TG
Race: Resurrected Human
Class: Saint of Hope
Silver: 471
I snap your flagstaff in half and beat you unconscious with it, placing one foot on your chest in triumph.  My hill.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Flies out of no where in a screaming ball of fire. Craters the top of the hill. Places the flag down and stands proudly. MY HILL!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Rides proudly on my pet giraffe and climbs the hill. He delivers the mightiest of headbutts and I retrieve the flag for him to chew on. My hill! 

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Icarus

Character Info
Amidst the confusion, I climb out of the crater and pull out my Mighty Hammer of Far-Flinging and swing wildly, sending everyone else flying miles away. (Insert SSBB reference here)

Rock

Character Info
Name: Rock
Race: Fire Elemental
Class: Hero of Light
Silver: 25
Emerges from the dirt and rubble of the recent action from the hill and dusts himself off before climbing back to the top and Leonidas kicks Icarus off it into a deep pit. My hill!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Rises from the crater she creates. Tames a giant llama and rides it up the hill head butting you! MY HILL!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Icarus

Character Info
Clutches to the edge of the giant pit, grabbing Angela by the ankle and pulling her down before climbing out.  My hill!

Toloch

Character Info
Name: Toloch Leszvariin
Race: Haza Human (Bear)
Class: Strife Shaman
Silver: 156
Flies into the fray on Aladdin's rug, and lets forth a bone-shattering belch that clears the top before using cheat codes to build a castle on top of MY HILL.

- As a strife shaman, Toloch has a druidic connection to his surroundings. He can communicate with beasts, and can occasionally be seen having deep, spiritual conversations with weeds and the odd berry bush.
- Toloch, despite his size, relies on speed. As in, the physical trait - not the narcotic substance.
- On a good day, Toloch can drink 3 cups of tea. On a bad day, 12.
-Voice Actor: Tony Jay
-Theme song: Waterflame - Wanderer
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
Returns with mah two headed dragon that flies over and lands upon the castle before blanketing it with fire and I laugh like a lunatic and dances upon my hill in the carnage.

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!