Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:05 PM, Post Subject: King of the Hill

Returns with mah two headed dragon that flies over and lands upon the castle before blanketing it with fire and I laugh like a lunatic and dances upon my hill in the carnage.

Author: Toloch, Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:05 AM, Post Subject: King of the Hill

Flies into the fray on Aladdin's rug, and lets forth a bone-shattering belch that clears the top before using cheat codes to build a castle on top of MY HILL.

Author: Icarus, Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:21 PM, Post Subject: King of the Hill

Clutches to the edge of the giant pit, grabbing Angela by the ankle and pulling her down before climbing out.  My hill!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:39 AM, Post Subject: King of the Hill

Rises from the crater she creates. Tames a giant llama and rides it up the hill head butting you! MY HILL!

Author: Rock, Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:07 PM, Post Subject: King of the Hill

Emerges from the dirt and rubble of the recent action from the hill and dusts himself off before climbing back to the top and Leonidas kicks Icarus off it into a deep pit. My hill!

Author: Icarus, Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:21 PM, Post Subject: King of the Hill

Amidst the confusion, I climb out of the crater and pull out my Mighty Hammer of Far-Flinging and swing wildly, sending everyone else flying miles away. (Insert SSBB reference here)

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:15 PM, Post Subject: King of the Hill

Rides proudly on my pet giraffe and climbs the hill. He delivers the mightiest of headbutts and I retrieve the flag for him to chew on. My hill! 

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:01 PM, Post Subject: King of the Hill

Flies out of no where in a screaming ball of fire. Craters the top of the hill. Places the flag down and stands proudly. MY HILL!

Author: Icarus, Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:23 PM, Post Subject: King of the Hill

I snap your flagstaff in half and beat you unconscious with it, placing one foot on your chest in triumph.  My hill.

Author: Rock, Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:52 PM, Post Subject: King of the Hill

Welcome to King of the Hill. Story made short there is a hill and you want it all to yourself. Post a creative way to claim the hill for your glory or honor.

Example: I leap onto the hill and kick you in the shin and shove you off. My hill!

Rules: No countering others posts to keep the hill. Will add more later if any become apparent.

Have fun!

Stands atop the hill and plants his banner in the center.

My Hill!