Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Forum Games > Things I said I wouldn't do [RP edition]
Ash

Character Info
Name: Ash
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Paladin
Silver: 210
Welcome to my little corner.

Things I said I would never is a game where we sit and cry over things we've done in the rp world funny or otherwise.

ME!

I said no more A names…. I made Ash >< fml.

I said no more characters whelp there's 2 more now :O

I said I would stop replying in under 10 minutes.. Welll I broke that like 20 times today and yesterday.

I told myself that Angela would have a harem and never tie down — WELL HELLO GYPSY OUT OF NO WHERE! :P

Raeguel

Character Info
Name: Raeguel
Race: Daywalker
Class: Radiant Knight
Silver: 836
I said I would never tie down Blaine…He's married with one son and three girls, four if you count Rose Hunter.

I said I would never let Nemesis have children… He had twins.

I said that I wouldn't create as many alts as I did before…has around 17 so far.

The Daybreaker
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
 You will get a kick out of mine…

I said I wouldn't play Dalanesca after the FIRST time she was killed off. 

And the second. 

And the third. 

And that I wouldn't make her on this site. 

And that I would never want her to be a deity again. 

I also said I would never have alts. I have three. 

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
I said I would never turn a certain character of mine evil…  Well, that's gonna change.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
That question…. AHAHAHA.

At one point or another, I've done everything in roleplaying I said I would never do, and I've said a lot.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
*I said I would never write smut because I thought it was just an excuse for perverts to get off on it and call it 'writing'. Well, turns out in some cases smut can actually add stuff and fluff to my stories.

*I said I would never make another Character again… I have over 30 characters that range from children to elderly, monsters to aliens, men and women, made for modern play to fantasy to sci-fi, some are a quiet little mouse type of personality while others are down right psychopaths that used to be a Nazi… >.> 

*I said I would have my character Ramla just stick to being a slave that turned queen and then call it quits. But she eventually became 8000+ years old, corrupted by an old being that slowly altered her powers and her DNA, she's done all sorts of professions; from priestess of Seth and Hecate to Prostitute in old Louisiana in the Victorian ages, and from slave to Queen of course…

*I also said that Nihr would never make a true appearance in Roleplays, only ever mentioned as background info and that's it. Well, he's made several appearances during Ramla's life. And their relationship is so complicated I'm not sure whether they have a master-servant, father-daughter, or mother-son, or a love-hate relationship? x-x 

*I also said I would never make characters that resemble me. Well some characters usually share my fear for bugs, or my bluntness. :P

Xyros

Character Info
Name: X'yros Vas 'Vadam
Alignment: CE
Race: Sang'Vii ((Sung-Vee))
Class: ♚Retired Gladiator, Trained Warrior
Silver: 417
These are all good so far. xD

-said I'd be patient with waiting for responses… refresh addict.

-said I'd never rp with strangers again… Well here I am.

-said I was going to make a character that didn't stand out much, used this 11ft eyesore.

-said I would never use this character for fantasy/medieval based rps. He's been in three.

-said he wouldn't be a typical badguy…. Typically what you'd expect to see out of any "bad" character ever. 

-said I wouldn't get carried away with my characters… he has his own website for profile information.

._. The little things that count. 

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
"I said I would never tie down Blaine…He's married with one son and three girls, four if you count Rose Hunter. "

Toya and Blaine have been married going on like 7 years I think. xD Real life years.

I said I wouldn't rp males but hey I got 2 now.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
I said I'd never RP incest and uh…..well, it hasn't been on Revaliir or my past RP site, but it has happened…Still just as uncomfortable with it as I was years ago when I vowed not to, but sometimes characters just…..end up that way *getting uncomfortable just mentioning it to be honest*

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Paige Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Paige Wintercrest
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 152
Quote from Angela Rose:
"I said I wouldn't rp males but hey I got 2 now."

Yeah I was shocked by that too.

Quote from Naota:
"I said I'd never RP incest and uh…..well, it hasn't been on Revaliir or my past RP site, but it has happened…Still just as uncomfortable with it as I was years ago when I vowed not to, but sometimes characters just…..end up that way *getting uncomfortable just mentioning it to be honest*"

That was another one I also said I wouldn't do, but then…well…lol.

OOC: Brandon, the Mad Admin, or Branana