Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Advertising > Advertising Silver Boost/Referral Reward Requests
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
If you have helped us out by advertising Revaliir somewhere else, please post here with proof so we can give you the silver boost that you are owed.  An administrator will verify the information and issue your boost.  We will give ONE (1) WEEK of TRIPLE SILVER (earned on IC posts) for each verified method of advertising you complete.

Also, if you have referred someone to Revaliir, please post that username here.  We will then verify with that user that you have referred them, and after they make at least THREE (3) IC posts, you will each (you and the person you referred) receive 50 silver.  There is no limit to the number of referrals you may make.

Any questions?  PM me!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Torn

Character Info
Name: Torn Flashborne
Alignment: TN
Race: God
Class: Prince of Epics
Silver: 169
I put up a teensy advert on Facebook. Go check my profile, I'm not gonna post anything else there in the next year or so.

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

Voice Actor: Jon Cozart (Paint)
Theme Song: Masatoshi Ono - Departure!
I am KeeXeyn.
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Thanks, Torgeir!  I've added the corresponding length of time for your silver boost.  :)

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!