Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Sat Oct 1, 2016 11:32 AM, Post Subject: Advertising Silver Boost/Referral Reward Requests

Thanks, Torgeir!  I've added the corresponding length of time for your silver boost.  :)

Author: Torn, Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:00 PM, Post Subject: Advertising Silver Boost/Referral Reward Requests

I put up a teensy advert on Facebook. Go check my profile, I'm not gonna post anything else there in the next year or so.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:10 PM, Post Subject: Advertising Silver Boost/Referral Reward Requests

If you have helped us out by advertising Revaliir somewhere else, please post here with proof so we can give you the silver boost that you are owed.  An administrator will verify the information and issue your boost.  We will give ONE (1) WEEK of TRIPLE SILVER (earned on IC posts) for each verified method of advertising you complete.

Also, if you have referred someone to Revaliir, please post that username here.  We will then verify with that user that you have referred them, and after they make at least THREE (3) IC posts, you will each (you and the person you referred) receive 50 silver.  There is no limit to the number of referrals you may make.

Any questions?  PM me!