Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Life Uhh...Finds a Way [P/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis seemed almost offended that Angela had even asked the question. “What kind of husband would I be if I didn’t share the pain? If I can do anything to help ease Simone’s burden, I will.”

Xeik raised an eyebrow, “Are you going to ban her from walking again?” He was ready to go to bat for Simone’s freedom if need be. He knew how to put Lewis out with a single hit.

“No,” Lewis replied, shocking everyone in the room. “I realize now that I was being far too overbearing.” His eye was twitching, and it was obvious to Simone that he was doing his best to hold back, but she knew he would keep to his word. “As long as you follow Xeik’s instructions. To. The. Letter.” He was serious.

“It won’t be anything crazy. With it being one child, it should be easier than the past two. You’re probably a pro at this already,” the healer said with enthusiasm. “Just take the vitamins and rest whenever you need to. Regular checkups and all… you should be good to go.” He signed off on her paperwork.

“Congratulations, Simone,” he said with his seal of approval.

Lewis gave Simone a loving hug. “We’re going to be great parents.”

“I swear…” Xeik said as he shook his head. “I can never tell if you two are serious or not.”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone was pleased with Lewis’s response and took his hand lovingly. He would always share her pain with her. Plus not having the resonance for nine months was bound to kill them both.

Luckily for her, Lewis and she had talked about this already before the appointment. Lewis had promised her not to go overboard as long as she listened to Xeik. “I promise to follow what Xeik says.” She nodded to Lewis.

“It does seem like it’s going to be a lot easier already.” She wasn’t feeling ill yet so she had that going for her.

Simone hugged Lewis fully and she smiled up at him. “We always are great parents.” Looking over at Xeik she just smiled. “We’re just really happy.”

Thinking on it for a long time she kissed her husband. “Camille,” Simone suddenly said. “You can put Camille Terrowin down in her file.” They had already decided on a name for her. “After my mother.”