Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Hide and Seek [P/R?]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis smirked, “Really. But the catch is that you two have to keep it clean. And no pawning it off to anyone else. That’s your punishment for this whole ordeal. Got it?”

Janus and Lila both nodded, realizing that the punishment they had received wasn’t entirely the worst thing they could have gotten. In fact, with everything that they had done, they were almost in shock at the light punishment.

“Oh…I forgot to mention,” Lewis said after a moment. “Simone and I are giving out two separate punishments this time. Since this was a unique situation, it called for a unique punishment. Mine is the light one…you see, cause Simone’s is much worse.” He grinned. “Surpriiise…”

“Oh no,” Janus said as he looked to his sister. “I think we underestimate her…”

“Oh no,” Lila replied, grabbing her brother’s hand. “I think we should run…”

The two started towards a portal t hat they had made, but Lewis and Simone each stepped in front of them.

“Dear brother,” Lila said with a drill tone. “I think we’ve been made.”

“Dear sister,” Janus replied with a frown. “I don’t think we can escape…”

“Okay you two, enough with the back and forth,” Lewis said as he snapped his fingers. “Let’s get home already…”